Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 08:43 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Check out her posting history, she has been creating these types of threads ad nauseum since she first joined. Same sob story, different threads. She will create a thread about a random topic and then steer it to the "real" discussion that she wants to have which is:

1) Her obsession and dissatifaction with having dark skin
2) Her issues with Black men not wanting her due to her dark skin
3) Skin bleaching (to remedy her dark skin)
4) The only attractive dark skin Blacks have European features

I have seen her posting history. She can do what she wants, I suppose, but should not post on a board mixed with different ethnicities and then go on the attack towards people offering her advice, stating that they don't understand the black community and its/her issues.

Furthermore, her post has nothing to do with hot aging women, but her wishing for the downfall of people she thinks look better than her.

Good Lord.

Thats like me coming up on here and thinking I am not good enough because my skin is so light and I don't choose to tan like other white women.

All the white men like them better and they are just ******es because they have tans and I don't. So... I am going to conform so that I am like them and then all the men will like me too.

Nonsense.

I don't care what other women look like. I am happy with the person I am. I don't need to wish ill upon other people because of their looks. I don't need to attack black people because they don't understand my white issues.

What ARE white issues? I don't even know!!!!! Oh I know. Blonde women with blue eyes are better than me and it makes me jealous so I am going to go get contacts and bleach my hair so white men will like me.

THAT IS INSANE! That is just an unhealthy and immature thought process. I asked her on this thread how old she is and she skirted around it, going on to talk about women being lesbians...

She will not be happy until......she is white or as close to it as possible. Embrace who you are, people!

Old 07-08-2012, 08:45 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,581,733 times
Default But there are other variables...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Doubt it. Lots of black women age gracefully so she probably has lots of years left of being attractive. Since she's light skinned and has a big butt, she will probably have black men "hollering" at her well into her 50s. lol
Yeah, they may age gracefully facially but they usually get as big as a house! Gain too much weight, too fat. That will usually slow down the attention from some Black men: the highly educated and higher income earners won't take the bait. But never worry because the low-income, unemployed, and/or career criminals will still be hot on her tail. I admit I'm using generalities here. This doesn't apply in every single situation.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:51 PM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Okay but why are you presuming I am fat? Because I am a black woman?
Jesus H. Christ. Every flipping post on here, by certain male posters, assumes that us female posters are fat. It doesn't have a d@mn thing to do with the color of your skin. Would you stop with the "poor black me" song? God it's annoying.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:53 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
Yeah, they may age gracefully facially but they usually get as big as a house! Gain too much weight, too fat. That will usually slow down the attention from some Black men: the highly educated and higher income earners won't take the bait. But never worry because the low-income, unemployed, and/or career criminals will still be hot on her tail. I admit I'm using generalities here. This doesn't apply in every single situation.
It's funny how people like to attribute stuff that happens to every damn body, to black people only.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:53 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Would you stop with the "poor black me" song? God it's annoying.

LMAO . I think Al Sharpton is posting in disguise.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:54 PM

52,280 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
LMAO . I think Al Sharpton is posting in disguise.
That dude needs to plump up again..... he's got that bobble head thingy going for him.

Ok... back to the OP and the apathy......

Old 07-08-2012, 08:55 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowhound View Post
that dude needs to plump up again..... He's got that bobble head thingy going for him.

Ok... Back to the op and the apathy......
lmao!!!!!

Old 07-08-2012, 10:03 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
No he wont bounce because the only issue I have is skin tone. Once that is solved I can live my life the way I want and enjoy a happy relationship
Ugh. Nyanna, if I had a dime for every time I've heard, "Once I change [random physical feature], everything will be wonderful" and then it was anything BUT wonderful for the person, I could take you to lunch.

Yes, it's your body. You do with it what you want. But that's not necessarily a guarantee that everything will go the way you want it to afterward. You might meet the man of your dreams, and he might be really turned off by such an extreme modification.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
It's funny how people like to attribute stuff that happens to every damn body, to black people only.
I was thinking the exact same thing. People like that want everyone to believe that ALL of "their" people age like graceful swans. The reality is that most poor, working poor, lower and lower middle class White women tend to both wrinkle up AND get fat.

All one has to do is visit the site Funny Pictures at WalMart for an eyeful.

People of Walmart - Music Video - YouTube

Old 07-09-2012, 02:20 AM

499 posts, read 756,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I have to laugh at "I don't find dark women attractive -- but other men do." Pssst -- you're not the one saying that even if you think you are, which is how this 'issue' becomes an 'issue' in the first place. Men are passing on dark skinned women but assuming tons of other men are not. Um, not really. I do agree that this thread had nothing to do with black or white in the beginning and all nyannas threads nose dive into that eventually, LOL.

SO WHAT?.....................

If I had a penny for every woman who said.......

"Sure! There are TONS of women who like short men.... not me though, I like them at least 5'10+
"No men under 5'10 need apply, I'm sure there are plenty of other women on this site for you
"Cruise and Prince get lots of girls!"
Them: Just go for shorter girls!, Me: But short girls want them tall, Them: *IDK What To Tell You Face*
"...... Just move to Asia!!!!!!!!!"
"I know a guy who's 5'2 who just CLEANS up!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Which is why I tell people Nyanna to buck up and stop sobbing like a wimp. Dark Skinned Black women are NOT the only ones who have to deal with dating challenges due to the media, socially accepted stereotypes and other reasons.......

What about all of the other groups that have challenges online and in real life?

- short men
- asian men
- indian men
- single moms
- broke men
- people with disabilities

You think other groups "don't" have issues dating? Psshhttt. Please hun.....

She herself harps on short men and other groups she doesn't find attractive (with mean words and stereotypes and other nonsense) but then cries that no one finds her attractive and wants sympathy. I have dating challenges, but I manage to score, why? Because I take the initiative and I don't give up, even if I am rejected over and over and over and over again!

............So do all of the other dark skinned women that I know personally who ARE married and HAVE KIDS!

The difference is, I may not find certain women attractive, but I do not go around bashing them and trying to justify to the world why they aren't right for me

Last edited by Walter002; 07-09-2012 at 02:45 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships