Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2012, 01:43 PM

296 posts, read 571,868 times

Advertisements

Ruth, did you honestly just post "Most women don't care if men are broke." ?

Old 07-17-2012, 01:44 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,282,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
Exactly! Specially after seeing how women point fingers at broke men who use coupons, not pay for all dating expenses, live with their parents, do not have a car, do not have a career/degree, no job, etc.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:46 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,203,652 times
Lol at most women not caring if a man is broke.

Maybe in high school when none of us have money

Old 07-17-2012, 01:56 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,738,038 times
and another thing: even if you talk the man online casually, not even online dating, 9 times out of 10 they always ask for a picture. why they need this is for a casual conversation, again it comes back to the woman's looks. buy yet men are less picky. yea right.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:58 PM

102,223 posts, read 107,999,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
See my response to onihC's questioning of that statement. I don't know why you felt the need to post this, since I already explained. Unless you just wanted to harass me.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Lol at most women not caring if a man is broke.

Maybe in high school when none of us have money
Thank you. If everyone who's getting all worked up about this would just re-read my posts, they'd see the context in which they were made. It just goes to show how far the men here will go to twist and edit someone's words, just for the sake of bashing women. You guys are sad cases.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Exactly! Specially after seeing how women point fingers at broke men who use coupons, not pay for all dating expenses, live with their parents, do not have a car, do not have a career/degree, no job, etc.
Still twisting words, I see, and not actually reading. This only proves you have an agenda.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,807,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
You've obviously let a few bad experiences sour you, which is understandable, but just like you aren't a "gold-digging manipulator" like "every other women on this earth", not every guy is a sex-crazed a-hole looking for a quick in-and-out. It just takes one who isn't like that to completely change your mindset.
LOL! Funniest thing I've read here all day!

Surely you jest. NOTHING will change her mindset. Not a single damn thing... lol!

Old 07-17-2012, 03:08 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,807,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Rabbit, you and Doll Eyes are cracking me up, I'm rolling on the floor! You should sell tickets to this show, or take it on the road. But be aware that D-E and the rest of us here aren't arguing about guys like you who might enjoy paying without expectations, other than a pleasant evening, and the hope for more of the same. It's the guys who post angrily about women who don't put out after they've spend a small fortune for dinner that are generating the flack, and who could blame the women for that? And this bizarre insistence that women are out to take men for a ride. Undoubtedly some are, but they'd be in the minority.

You and Doll Eyes are great, love ya both. Carry on if you must, lol ! I've got ring-side seats.
The problem is, Ruth, is that dudes like myself STILL get the shaft in this 'game' because of the morons who have 'issues' with women doing this or that. WE are the ones who have to pay the price in many ways... and women like D-E, with her atrocious cynical jaded and BITTER attitudes towards men IN GENERAL make it almost impossible.

Oh... thanks for the show idea but I don't think I'd wanna be in the same room with her right now... it could get very ugly.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:14 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,738,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
The problem is, Ruth, is that dudes like myself STILL get the shaft in this 'game' because of the morons who have 'issues' with women doing this or that. WE are the ones who have to pay the price in many ways... and women like D-E, with her atrocious cynical jaded and BITTER attitudes towards men IN GENERAL make it almost impossible.

Oh... thanks for the show idea but I don't think I'd wanna be in the same room with her right now... it could get very ugly.

every other day someone on here is saying, 'well the rest of the women don't think like you' okay well either women are more like me or they're not, which one is it?

it always comes back to how 'men are suffering and we have to pay the price' wah wah, according to them they are the 'victims' in it all, never doing anything wrong towards women to deserve such treatment/ideals. there's tons of women out there dating and having sex with you all (only God knows why, excusing procreation desires). so stop trying to play it like I'm the CEO of all women. Most of them do not listen to me if they did, men would be in serious trouble. I would be telling them to stop giving out 'freebies' without demanding respect first and ruining it for the ones of us who don't want to partake in that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships