Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2012, 01:08 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,314,340 times

Advertisements

unfortunately nowadays a girl can have the attributes of a troll and still get the same treatment (see philly, dc, denver, fresno).

Old 07-17-2012, 01:11 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,313,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
and where are the so called men who enjoy paying, as if they are in abundance. Please. what forum are you reading? men will say the same things on this forum and IRL: I read it all the time on here and have heard them say it. same thing happens when a man buys you a drink, I've had it happen to me and know many women that have. some man took 'becky' out, paid for her dinner, and didn't even get a kiss or whatever. they don't' see anything wrong with expectations for women just because they may have spent some money. this is the main reason I would not accept gifts or anything from men because they have a 'tit for tat' mentality.

I'm not going to 'give it a break,' this is a place where people express their opinions. why should I sit back and read about some men telling me how I think and what I've experienced and what it all means according to them. Not going to happen.

You've obviously let a few bad experiences sour you, which is understandable, but just like you aren't a "gold-digging manipulator" like "every other women on this earth", not every guy is a sex-crazed a-hole looking for a quick in-and-out. It just takes one who isn't like that to completely change your mindset.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:14 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,751,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
You've obviously let a few bad experiences sour you, which is understandable, but just like you aren't a "gold-digging manipulator" like "every other women on this earth", not every guy is a sex-crazed a-hole looking for a quick in-and-out.

I haven't just let a 'few bad experiences' sour things, that's where you're wrong. I look at their general behavior towards myself AND other women. I see the same exact things all the time, like clockwork. The same men that are on this CD are the same ones IRL (even though some of the women like to present it like they're a totally separate population of men ). Not really.

And once again, I didn't say 'every single one' I said most.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:16 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,313,726 times
Quote:
I haven't just let a 'few bad experiences' sour things, that's where you're wrong. I look at their general behavior towards myself AND other women. I see the same exact things all the time, like clockwork. The same men that are on this CD are the same ones IRL (even though some of the women like to present it like they're a totally separate population of men ). Not really.

And once again, I didn't say 'every single one' I said most.
Would you defend women against such statements as most women are w*ores, gold-diggers or b*tches? Or do you believe a majority of society falls into the EVIL category?

Old 07-17-2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Did you read findly185's comment?

yea and I said many women do not take money from men and are fine paying their own way. So?

Old 07-17-2012, 01:17 PM

102,268 posts, read 108,310,604 times
Quote:
That's right, that is why I normally chose not to date american women. Not because they are bad but because women who think that way are just not my type. I repeat, not my type, not saying they are bad.
Right, so write off all American women, including all the ones who don't expect you to pay on a date. Including the ones who would love just a walk on the park or a day at the beach, or just coffee. It's not about the choices in women you're making, it's about American women, they're all money-grubbing, spoiled princesses. (not) How sad that you can't feel at home in your own culture, and you can't even see how you're getting in your own way.

Quote:
Read #226. I replied to one of your responses.
Read my subsequent response. To further clarify; how can they be hookers if they don't agree with the quid-pro-quo?

Old 07-17-2012, 01:19 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,314,340 times
Quote:
and where are the so called men who enjoy paying, as if they are in abundance. Please. what forum are you reading? men will say the same things on this forum and IRL: I read it all the time on here and have heard them say it. same thing happens when a man buys you a drink, I've had it happen to me and know many women that have. some man took 'becky' out, paid for her dinner, and didn't even get a kiss or whatever. they don't' see anything wrong with expectations for women just because they may have spent some money. this is the main reason I would not accept gifts or anything from men because they have a 'tit for tat' mentality.

I'm not going to 'give it a break,' this is a place where people express their opinions. why should I sit back and read about some men telling me how I think and what I've experienced and what it all means according to them. Not going to happen.
those men are in abundance, just not to you dear.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Would you defend women against such statements as most women are w*ores, gold-diggers or b*tches? Or do you believe a majority of society falls into the EVIL category?

No. the only thing I can do is say 'well I'm not like that' noted, I guess. Just like some of these men say 'well I'm not like that' (ex: rabbit). and someone on here keep saying i'm a feminist. i don't see how that's possible when I think most women are stupid. most of the women fall for all this garbage from the men and then wonder why 'it doesn't work out.' i think most people are no good. don't see how you can figure they are mostly all good and decent?

Old 07-17-2012, 01:23 PM

102,268 posts, read 108,310,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Oh, what bull****! Good god... will you ever give it a break?!

Y'know... there are SOME men who actually enjoy paying simply for the sake of paying... they aren't looking for a damn 'handout' and they do not have a damn 'agenda'! Just stop already!
Rabbit, you and Doll Eyes are cracking me up, I'm rolling on the floor! You should sell tickets to this show, or take it on the road. But be aware that D-E and the rest of us here aren't arguing about guys like you who might enjoy paying without expectations, other than a pleasant evening, and the hope for more of the same. It's the guys who post angrily about women who don't put out after they've spend a small fortune for dinner that are generating the flack, and who could blame the women for that? And this bizarre insistence that women are out to take men for a ride. Undoubtedly some are, but they'd be in the minority.

You and Doll Eyes are great, love ya both. Carry on if you must, lol ! I've got ring-side seats.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
those men are in abundance, just not to you dear.

i been paying and taking care of myself thus far without their help, so whatever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships