Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 11:18 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times

Advertisements

Damm shame I didn't know this in 1999

Went on last night at a cafe and there was a mutual attraction and at the end of the date I was like "you want come upstairs and chill"

She was like...."sure" and then we made out. There was no sex though but I now know that I don't have to be shy to ask a woman to come upstairs if she is attracted to me because it's a strong chance she will say YES. All those years of hugging at the end of the date and not saying anything-lol I;m 12 years behind but atleast I was able to find this out that dating was never that complicated.

Now if i can just turn the clock BACK to 1998

Old 07-27-2012, 11:24 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Well in 1998 dating was wholke lot different than it is today, so im not sure it applies. But congrats on a good date and your partial eureka moment. Next, you will figure out that she left dissapointed that the two of you didnt have sex.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:24 PM

2,886 posts, read 5,823,786 times
You are wrong, I am sure that there are many women that won't go to a guys place on the 1st date.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:33 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by straight shooter View Post
You are wrong, I am sure that there are many women that won't go to a guys place on the 1st date.
95% of them will. She won't suggest it and seem slutty but instead will agree to go once he suggest they go back to his place.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:38 PM

Hate to say it, because we're about to hear some denial from female posters, but almost all women will sleep with you on the first date, if you create the right conditions for it. They have to have the ability to push the repsonsibility for sex on the man, so when they tell their freinds they can say "he swept me off my feet, there is nothing i could do about it". With a proper mindset and approach you can bed many women within 30-45 minutes of meeting them....fyi.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:46 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Hate to say it, because we're about to hear some denial from female posters, but almost all women will sleep with you on the first date, if you create the right conditions for it. They have to have the ability to push the repsonsibility for sex on the man, so when they tell their freinds they can say "he swept me off my feet, there is nothing i could do about it". With a proper mindset and approach you can bed many women within 30-45 minutes of meeting them....fyi.
I actually agree with you. Many women get caught up in meeting someone who they really like and end up doing something stupid like that. I know I've been guilty of it. Sometimes it will end up becoming something more, but usually it will end with the guy getting his rocks off and then leaving in search of a new woman.

Now, I won't even kiss until the second date and won't have any physical relations beyond kissing until we're in a relationship.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:48 PM

52,264 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
What ever happend to just people meeting and having a good time, no agenda, no hidden scripts, be yourself, have fun,talk.....see what happens.... maybe, maybe not, but at least you had a good time.......

Why this "goal of bedding women within 30-45 minutes"

Jeez......

That f ing adversarial "us against them" shyt that seems so prevalent on this forum......

Old 07-27-2012, 11:49 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
I don't believe this, but OK.

And, I don't think most women will do the deed on the first date unless the guy is really hot.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I actually agree with you. Many women get caught up in meeting someone who they really like and end up doing something stupid like that. I know I've been guilty of it. Sometimes it will end up becoming something more, but usually it will end with the guy getting his rocks off and then leaving in search of a new woman.

Now, I won't even kiss until the second date and won't have any physical relations beyond kissing until we're in a relationship.
Its not stupid, its the most natural and primal instinct. If youre looking for a relationship, its a whole different ball game. I hate to bring up cliche talk here, but this is exaclty why bad boys get laid all the time. Women are still sexualy attracted to them, but know right away that these dudes arent LTR material. Thats why being a jerk to a woman will often land her in your bed the fastest. On the other end of the spectrum, guys that have there ish together and act like gentlemen towards women, are automaticaly put in the possible BF/LTR material category and have to wait and often beg for sex for a period of time.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:52 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,665,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
95% of them will. She won't suggest it and seem slutty but instead will agree to go once he suggest they go back to his place.
You're delusional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.