Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2012, 09:00 PM

102,390 posts, read 108,714,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
But put on my shades which are still prescription and a different guy is there, a different attitude and I can tell others react to me differently at times because. Thankfully these days there are some bad ass frames out there and smaller lenses even if you are practically blind and even something as simple as cool edgy frames can change your look.
I do the prescrip shades trick. I've seen guys with cool frames (non-sun), and the right frame can look great. Gives a guy an intellectual look.

Hey, since we're on the subject, what's the thing with women's big sunglass frames? If I pick the right pair of frames, suddenly I have guys trying to catch my eye, getting kind of goofy over me, like out of control. If I cruise past the same guys another day with small frames, they don't even know who I am. What's the deal with guys and women's big shades?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2012, 09:02 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,064,398 times
I only give 2 glances.

The regular look for a second then look away glance

Then there's the quick glance then turn around and shake and say "damn". These don't happen too often, but when they do, it's because they were curvy in the right places and just right. woo.

Old 07-31-2012, 09:12 PM

13,635 posts, read 21,459,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I see - so the rant was really directed at this woman you dated... Maybe take a step back in the anger!!!

I've ONLY dated boob men. When asked, my husband will say that the first thing he noticed about me was my boobs. Obviously, I don't mind. I used to be embarrassed my them - as most girls are who begin to be well endowed while everyone else is flat as a pancake. I used to hide them. Then I realized the power they beheld - and I have been honored to display them in a classy yet complimentary fashion. I miss them - they were amazing. Double D's and yet still firm and perky. Backstage other women would ask to touch them. I won the "best chest" award in many shows. And now - thanks to pregnancy and breastfeeding - they have changed. Boo hoo!!! Oh well - now I have an amazing baby boy and my hubby still loves his girls!
Your hubby is blessed both by you physically and your personality. I wasn't going to name names because I like her as a poster on CD and think she is a cool woman and I don't want to offend but my mention of that one girl I dated was spurred on by the comment jetjockey made how a guy is out the door if he fixates on her boobs. I don't mean not looking into her eyes because yeah that is messed up but giving them good attention. After all she has mentioned her "girls" a few times so I can't understand her being put off when she gets attention to them. I have seen her pic and she has a lot going on positive besides her boobs but the fact is she and other women of with certain qualities probably won't be attracting men who are into skinny fashion models.

Old 07-31-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I do the prescrip shades trick. I've seen guys with cool frames (non-sun), and the right frame can look great. Gives a guy an intellectual look.

Hey, since we're on the subject, what's the thing with women's big sunglass frames? If I pick the right pair of frames, suddenly I have guys trying to catch my eye, getting kind of goofy over me, like out of control. If I cruise past the same guys another day with small frames, they don't even know who I am. What's the deal with guys and women's big shades?

Trying to see a little more of the real her which is actually annoying. Can't stand those lenses that cover up half a woman's face. Because even if I am a boob man I still want to see her face.

For my normal eye wear with clear lenses I have these cool looking shiny copper frames where people can see my eyes and when I look at pics of myself with them they are not very noticeable and blend into my face well, I have been complimented on them but when it comes to rocking the guitar I prefer to give off a vibe with my dark lenses shades ( think Ozzy) plus they are a security blanket of sorts plus I am not as blinded by lights.

So glad that those 80's huge frames are not the only option anymore. I look at pics of myself from back in the day and it kills me haha.

Old 07-31-2012, 09:24 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,134,190 times
Quote:
Wow this thread is one of those men are from mars, women from venus moments.

Reading through this thread at some of the comments posted by some women I can't help but think "oh pleeeze"

On so many threads I have seen women say things glorifying their "girls" and comments like "my friend said she doesn't like going out with me because me and my boobs get all the attention", which is a definate ego stroke and admitting so. Yet here we see one woman make a comment that she only wants to make other women jealous and NOT attract men? I call B....S on that.

After reading comments about how they get all this attention when they go out and like it then to turn around and slam a guy for checking her and them out and say a guy who does that looses her interest? C'mon......

Ok so you don't want to attract men , why come on here and complain you can't find a guy? So you don't want your boobs noticed, why post on here on other threads boasting about them? Would you rather be invisible?

I can't imagine myself going out , having a woman compliment me on my hair and maybe hitting on me and I then being put off because she likes my style, my hair or whatever I have that attracts her. I am happy and grateful when ANY woman compliments me, looks at me or comes on because the alternative is feeling crappy if NO ONE found you attractive and who wants that? I may not be attracted to her but I am not going to cop a attitude about it. I can't imagine me with my style thinking "oh I wish the babes that like clean cut professional types would like me instead", or "oh I wish the babes that like a 6' 4" sports guy would like me instead of those that do" when I am built how I am at 5'9" and not a body builder.

So you have something that attracts people,so you have nice boobs, be grateful for it, and stop coming down on the kind of guys who are attracted to that. Or, get surgery and loose them if you want to attract guys not into boobs.
exactly. the women here love the attention their boobs get from men...they like men giving them the rape stare and falling all over themselves just to help them out in the grocery aisles. its the power.

Old 07-31-2012, 09:26 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,711,602 times
Quote:
Your hubby is blessed both by you physically and your personality. I wasn't going to name names because I like her as a poster on CD and think she is a cool woman and I don't want to offend but my mention of that one girl I dated was spurred on by the comment jetjockey made how a guy is out the door if he fixates on her boobs. I don't mean not looking into her eyes because yeah that is messed up but giving them good attention. After all she has mentioned her "girls" a few times so I can't understand her being put off when she gets attention to them. I have seen her pic and she has a lot going on positive besides her boobs but the fact is she and other women of with certain qualities probably won't be attracting men who are into skinny fashion models.
I hate my chest. I'd get a reduction right now if I didn't scar so horribly.

I guess I don't like men fixating on them because it's rarely positive, it's usually just obvious staring, grabbing and trying to 'accidentally' brush them when they walk by. I've also found that men who are interested in large breasts are pretty unhappy when they find out I'm a real person and not just a walking set of boobs.

They become fetishized and I'm just not into it. What happens if I have a kid? Or if I do end up getting a reduction. or when gravity finally takes its tolll? Is he going to bolt because my boobs aren't the same anymore? If that's the only thing a man is interested in, then I'm not going to be interested in him.

And no matter how I dress or how I act, my boobs come up in everyday conversation by my friends, family and random strangers. It's great when people can't remember my name but instead refer to me as 'the tall chick with huge knockers'. Yeah, it's wonderful. Some women like the attention, I have a girlfriend that ALWAYS wears low cut shirts and push-up bras and LOVES showing her boobs off... not me.

Old 07-31-2012, 09:27 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,694,715 times
I don't have this problem....there's no cleavage to flash!

Old 07-31-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I hate my chest. I'd get a reduction right now if I didn't scar so horribly.

I guess I don't like men fixating on them because it's rarely positive, it's usually just obvious staring, grabbing and trying to 'accidentally' brush them when they walk by. I've also found that men who are interested in large breasts are pretty unhappy when they find out I'm a real person and not just a walking set of boobs.

They become fetishized and I'm just not into it. What happens if I have a kid? Or if I do end up getting a reduction. or when gravity finally takes its tolll? Is he going to bolt because my boobs aren't the same anymore? If that's the only thing a man is interested in, then I'm not going to be interested in him.

And no matter how I dress or how I act, my boobs come up in everyday conversation by my friends, family and random strangers. It's great when people can't remember my name but instead refer to me as 'the tall chick with huge knockers'. Yeah, it's wonderful. Some women like the attention, I have a girlfriend that ALWAYS wears low cut shirts and push-up bras and LOVES showing her boobs off... not me.

Wow you really shouldn't hate them you should love them because you have something that many women do not have and wish they did even if they won't admit it. The fact that your friend is annoyed that she invisible next to you proves that.

As far as fetish, I do have that fetish if you want to call it that. That doesn't mean though I won't appreciate other aspects of the woman. What it does mean though is I will more likely be loyal and true, and more affectionate and more wanting to fill your needs romantically and sexually to make you know and feel you are a diamond in a desert. Not saying I'll be a kiss ass but you will be the one in my heart and mind assuming all emotional and personality aspects gel also. And personally no I wouldn't bolt if something "happened". Time and gravity?, older big women are still hot specially when there is real love emotionally that transcends all.

I doubt you'd want a guy who made you feel bad about them and called them too big and ugly right?

Fetish, I kind of know about that on the flip side. Women can have a fetish toward musicians specially rocker types. There have been times I knew that was the ONLY reason she was into me, and yeah that IS a put off however if that is part of the reason I am happy because I know someone is into me for what is me.

Personally I would never try touch just to touch, or brush across just to brush those guys are goobers and they are out there but it is part of the deal that you have to brush back off.

"Known as tall chick with knockers" it may be annoying in a sense but you have a identity and one that is a attractive identity to a lot of people so I'd remember that. I can't count how many times I have been told "you look like Ozzy", is that annoying at times?, yes but on the other hand it is a identity I am cool with that makes some people take notice. I'd rather have that identity than a peewee Herman idenity haha!

Last edited by lionking; 07-31-2012 at 10:10 PM..

Old 07-31-2012, 10:06 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,711,602 times
Quote:
Wow you really shouldn't hate them you should love them because you have something that many women do not and wish they did even if they won't admit it. The fact that your friend is annoyed that she invisible next to you proves that.

As far as fetish, I do have that fetish if you want to call it that. That doesn't mean though I won't appreciate other aspects of the woman. What it does mean though is I will more likely be loyal and true, and more affectionate and more wanting to fill your needs romantically and sexually to make you know and feel you are a diamond in a desert. Not saying I'll be a kiss ass but you will be the one in my heart and mind.

I doubt you'd want a guy who made you feel bad about them and called them too big and ugly right?

Fetish, I kind of know about that on the flip side. Women can have a fetish toward musicians specially rocker types. There have been times I knew that was the ONLY reason she was into me, and yeah that IS a put off however if that is part of the reason I am happy because I know someone is into me for what is me.

Personally I would never try touch just to touch, or brush across just to brush those guys are goobers and they are out there but it is part of the deal that you have to brush back off.

"Known as tall chick with knockers" it may be annoying in a sense but you have a identity and one that is a attractive identity to a lot of people so I'd remember that. I can't count how many times I have been told "you look like Ozzy", is that annoying at times?, yes but on the other hand it is a identity I am cool with that makes some people take notice. I'd rather have that identity than a peewee Herman idenity haha!

I'd rather be known as 'JetJockey, the woman who has an Aerospace Engineering degree, who flies and fixes planes', not the 'tall chick with huge knockers'. The fact that people don't even remember my name, but do remember 2 physical characteristics and nothing more irritates me to no end. My identity is who I am, not what I look like.

I feel that women who date rockers just because they're musicians to be pathetic as well. I played in many bands growing up and you couldn't PAY me enough to date a musician. Nearly all of them cheat, and are narcissistic with huge egos. No thank you. I toured with enough bands to be completely turned off by that lifestyle.

And I've hand PLENTY of men tell me they're 'too big and ugly', I've also been moo'd at, and they've been called udders many, many times. I've had guys bet each other they could 'motorboat' me without my permission. Many of my guy friends have candid 'boob' picture of me (always fully dressed) without my head or the rest of my body in them. Yeah, I guess I should be thankful that I've been reduced to walking mammary glands. Hooray! Attention!

Old 07-31-2012, 10:08 PM

102,390 posts, read 108,714,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I'd rather be known as 'JetJockey, the woman who has an Aerospace Engineering degree, who flies and fixes planes', not the 'tall chick with huge knockers'.
Funny how some guys don't get this. Heck, even with women with small or moderate chests, they don't get that women want to be appreciated for their brains, accomplishments, and personality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships