Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 12:28 PM

45,600 posts, read 60,912,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
I like it best when he defines his "safe adult fun" . .

Is he still into the foot fetish thing? If so, I painted my toenails a semi-deep purple. They look lovely!

You know we need a picture now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2012, 12:32 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,800,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Don't forget the caps as they're very important - it's "Safe Adult Fun". And now you've done it and, once he gets out of bed today and starts reading he's going to invite you to Philly for Show and Tell!
I predict that Red will be the next recipient of the trademark awkward, creepy TVSG seduction post. But please, no wagering folks.

Old 08-02-2012, 01:15 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,286,423 times
Wait a minute here...TVSG's idea of adult fun is for some woman to walk on his back?

What does he do for her in return?

Nothing? :shock:

And he SERIOUSLY expects non-hookers to come and please him at midnight?

TVSG whatever drugs you are on, I want some. You're just in your own little universe filled with glittery unicorns and pink toadstools, aren't you?

Old 08-02-2012, 01:29 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,129,085 times
There's no way you are heterosexual, OP.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:33 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,839,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Wait a minute here...TVSG's idea of adult fun is for some woman to walk on his back?

What does he do for her in return?

Nothing? :shock:

And he SERIOUSLY expects non-hookers to come and please him at midnight?

TVSG whatever drugs you are on, I want some. You're just in your own little universe filled with glittery unicorns and pink toadstools, aren't you?
1. Don't forget the bare feet part - and they have to be nicely manicured LOVELY feet.

2. In return she gets, as previously mentioned, a gift certificate and/or parking fees.

Oh, and don't go overboard here. He doesn't do drugs and he doesn't drink either. His universe is affectionately known to those who've been following his posts and threads for several years now as, "The World According to TVSG" and it's quite a uniquely quaintly insular world rather sadly lacking in reality but definitely not comprised of unicorns and pink toadstools. His world is harshly realistic from his own viewpoint and nothing that anybody can say on any forum can either distract him from that or in any way alter it. The attention he gets is priceless and obviously worth all the responses.

Oh, and sorry (I hate having to edit a post) but if he doesn't show up to respond to those who've answered his threads, it's not that unusual for him to retreat and regroup when the going gets a little rough and tough. When one posts way into the wee hours of the morning one needs to get some well-deserved sleep which segues into the early PM. Sometimes there's just too much to read and catch up on so he disappears temporarily but, once he regroups, he ignores all but the last couple of posts and carries on as usual. His predictability is enchanting.

Last edited by STT Resident; 08-02-2012 at 02:42 PM..

Old 08-02-2012, 06:00 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,431,842 times
Oh goodness. I have avoided this thread for as long as possible. @Red on the noodle... I always love his threads and I just got mine done a color between hot pink and magenta!!! oooooh.

Born again virgin: (second virginity) I remember back in the day this was something that a few of the Christian groups were expressing to teenaged and early twenty something girls..

True Love Waits Advice for Students

Maybe he is a teenaged girl.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:02 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,085,946 times
Then you woke up and realized it was all a dream.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:13 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,085,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I am a nice guy which is why I didn't want her to come over because I know for a fact I would have kicked her out after we finishing playing at 4am in the morning

WHY? it isn't like you have to get up and go to work.

You are a sad, sad, little boy.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:44 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,691,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Don't forget the caps as they're very important - it's "Safe Adult Fun". And now you've done it and, once he gets out of bed today and starts reading he's going to invite you to Philly for Show and Tell!
I would never visit Philly.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:51 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,142,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
I would never visit Philly.
Well I have a new fetish now, not only do I want a girl to take her off shoes and stand on top of me but now in 2012 I want her to SING AND DANCE while she is on me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships