Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 09:24 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,614,604 times

Advertisements

Went to Lollapalooza all day yesterday, saw some amazing groups like Black Sabbath and The Black Keys, but being in the sun all day in 90 some degree weather along with drinking beer all day, left me in a rough shape by the time I was on my way home. While walking home from the festival, i met a girl, we talked for few minutes, had a make out session, iasked her to come back to my place, she declined, she asked me to come to wherever she was going, i declined, she gav eme her number and we split ways for the night. Not exactly proud to admit it, but i have no idea what this chicks name is or what she looks like in the least, but she's blowing me up this morning via text to set up a date. What would you do? I need to figure out both before i make any plans for a date, but want to omit the situation where we meet somehwere and i dont even know who im meeting? How can i figure out her name or what she looks like. Any ideas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2012, 09:35 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,219,611 times
Ask her for her name and then find her on facebook.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:35 AM

11,388 posts, read 9,307,678 times
I'd skip it but I can tell you are a lot younger than I am.

A date is a big deal to me so this is something I cannot relate to.

Drinking alcohol on a hot day is a very bad idea. You are lucky you didn't end up in a hospital.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:45 AM

144 posts, read 201,352 times
LOL. how can u make out with someone without knowing how she looks? or did u make out on her lips below the belt? WTF is wrong with people? wow.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
I'd skip it but I can tell you are a lot younger than I am.

A date is a big deal to me so this is something I cannot relate to.

Drinking alcohol on a hot day is a very bad idea. You are lucky you didn't end up in a hospital.
Yes, it is not the greatest of ideas. its pretty rare for me, but ish happens as they say. thanks

Old 08-04-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrox View Post
LOL. how can u make out with someone without knowing how she looks? or did u make out on her lips below the belt? WTF is wrong with people? wow.
I knew what she looked like last night, just not this morning. have you ever been drunk?

Old 08-04-2012, 09:52 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,571,155 times
What about just being honest? Why not text her back and tell her - I was pretty wasted last night and until I saw your text this morning, I thought maybe I had dreamed you up.

See where the convo goes from there . . . and just admit . . . you don't remember her name. If she gets upset, end of that. If not, you can always try meeting up again and see where it takes you.

Most likely, if you meet up and have nothing in common, it will be easy enough to disconnect.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:52 AM

1,602 posts, read 4,164,570 times
HA HA HA !!!!

That movie, "Shallow Hal" comes to mind - you have no idea, you can't remember - do you remember what she looked like ???

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 08-04-2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
What about just being honest? Why not text her back and tell her - I was pretty wasted last night and until I saw your text this morning, I thought maybe I had dreamed you up.

See where the convo goes from there . . . and just admit . . . you don't remember her name. If she gets upset, end of that. If not, you can always try meeting up again and see where it takes you.

Most likely, if you meet up and have nothing in common, it will be easy enough to disconnect.
Yeah, maybe ill try that, but i think its a pretty crappy thing to say to a girl. I dont have high hopes, nor really care that much, im just kicking myself in the a$$ this morning for drinking too much yesterday and putting myself in this situation.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:57 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,823,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Went to Lollapalooza all day yesterday, saw some amazing groups like Black Sabbath and The Black Keys, but being in the sun all day in 90 some degree weather along with drinking beer all day, left me in a rough shape by the time I was on my way home. While walking home from the festival, i met a girl, we talked for few minutes, had a make out session, iasked her to come back to my place, she declined, she asked me to come to wherever she was going, i declined, she gav eme her number and we split ways for the night. Not exactly proud to admit it, but i have no idea what this chicks name is or what she looks like in the least, but she's blowing me up this morning via text to set up a date. What would you do? I need to figure out both before i make any plans for a date, but want to omit the situation where we meet somehwere and i dont even know who im meeting? How can i figure out her name or what she looks like. Any ideas?
Honesty is the best policy - and do it quickly. Just say, "hey, was a little too messed up last night for my brain to hang on to your name, sorry about that".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships