Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2012, 10:38 PM

640 posts, read 717,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
well i didn't know. sounded like you were saying YOU as in me, lol. my bad.
No problems... I have been known to be loquacious without saying much of anything precisely...You outta read some of my posts in PaOC on economics...sometimes I wanna kick my own ass...

Old 08-08-2012, 10:38 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Yeah, LM, the condescension continues. Notice that the women on this forum are not given "blanket coverage" diagnoses when their attempts at relationships are unsuccessful or faltering.
Sure they are! They're called gold-diggers if they prefer a man to have some kind of income or at least not mooch off of them, frigid if their sex lives are faltering with their husbands or boyfriends, and codependent if they are inclined to forgive a man and try to work through an issue.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:40 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Allen 242 View Post
No problems... I have been known to be loquacious without saying much of anything precisely...You outta read some of my posts in PaOC on economics...sometimes I wanna kick my own ass...

well i read it and now it makes sense either way. i am just tired i guess. i don't even know what the paoc is, unless that's the dreaded politics forum.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:40 PM

Default Stop it now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
... and codependent if they are inclined to forgive a man and try to work through an issue.
No, no, no...NO!! There'll be no forgiveness, no human kindness on these forums!

Old 08-08-2012, 10:41 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
No, I'm one of the most prolific profilers here, and known for my stereotyping. If it works, don't fix it.
Prolific? Just because you stereotype EVERYONE - that doesn't really make you good at it and it doesn't mean that you are correct.

Then again - it seems I can do no wrong in your book because I went to Michigan so what the hell am I complaining about...

Old 08-08-2012, 10:42 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Prolific? Just because you stereotype EVERYONE - that doesn't really make you good at it and it doesn't mean that you are correct.

Then again - it seems I can do no wrong in your book because I went to Michigan so what the hell am I complaining about...
Yeah, don't complain. I like that (^) about you.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Sure they are! They're called gold-diggers if they prefer a man to have some kind of income or at least not mooch off of them, frigid if their sex lives are faltering with their husbands or boyfriends, and codependent if they are inclined to forgive a man and try to work through an issue.
Admit it, frigidity is an interesting concept. Women I've known that appear to be frigid can be pretty "trippy," even to talk to...

Old 08-08-2012, 10:48 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Admit it, frigidity is an interesting concept. Women I've known that appear to be frigid can be pretty "trippy," even to talk to...
I've been called frigid on a few occasions, mostly by men who can't get into my pants. It's amazing how quickly the insults come out when men don't get what they want.

Yes, I can be cold. If you come up to me and introduce yourself while staring at my boobs and not actually looking at me in the face, I become VERY cold. Maybe these women's attitudes towards you were more a product of the situation and not their actual personalities?

Old 08-08-2012, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Just an IMO, but women that are frigid are pretty "trippy", women that appear to be frigid are often simply at odds with their situations...

Old 08-08-2012, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Maybe these women's attitudes towards you were more a product of the situation and not their actual personalities?
Nah, they were CAPs (Catholic American Princesses) I knew earlier on in church-related groups. They are the same way now that they were then. Usually, I was talking to them in a group setting at group functions, such as 6 people sitting at a table at a backyard pool barbeque. The biggest of these nutjobs had a degree in French from Berkeley. I suppose that could do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships