Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 11:06 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,360 times

Advertisements

I have no problem with a guy straight up telling me he wants sex. Although i must admit its never happened before. No clue why? If I don't want to I would tell him no. It's all about being mature and respectful when having this convo. As a matter of fact "game" doesn't win me over. I like direct honesty. I give it back in return. If you're old enough to have sex, your old enough to be straightforward.

I have only had sex with one guy outside of having a commitment. I planned to make him my cut buddy. I straight up told him, I don't want to date you, you are not my type dating wise and I am not in the best position to date. However I find you highly attractive and seemingly responsible and fun. Can we have sex, no strings attached. Guy was a little sore that I told him he was not my dating type but he quickly sucked it up and realized he was an awesome guy just not for me. We had sex with no drama. We ended with no drama. Why can't you do the same?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2012, 09:11 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJones2 View Post
But she says she has feelings for me. What should i do next in order to have sex with her? Should I just be more aggressive, because obviously she is attracted to me, she just won't date me.
Dating someone does not mean that you have to find a way to have sex with her!
She won`t date you because you are mean? If I knew that all you was after was to have sex with me, I wouldn`t date your a$$ either.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:14 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
I smell a restraining order!

Old 08-12-2012, 09:29 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
Hmm... since it never occurred to you to be nicer to her (probably because you can't), I'm going to say nothing you can do. Let her go.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:39 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
I have no problem with a guy straight up telling me he wants sex. Although i must admit its never happened before. No clue why? If I don't want to I would tell him no. It's all about being mature and respectful when having this convo. As a matter of fact "game" doesn't win me over. I like direct honesty. I give it back in return. If you're old enough to have sex, your old enough to be straightforward.

I have only had sex with one guy outside of having a commitment. I planned to make him my cut buddy. I straight up told him, I don't want to date you, you are not my type dating wise and I am not in the best position to date. However I find you highly attractive and seemingly responsible and fun. Can we have sex, no strings attached. Guy was a little sore that I told him he was not my dating type but he quickly sucked it up and realized he was an awesome guy just not for me. We had sex with no drama. We ended with no drama. Why can't you do the same?

What a shame this is mostly how people operate. Sounds no different then if you were making plans to get your car detailed. I don't get it.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:40 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,812,053 times
Find another girl who will have sex with you without you having to plot around a NO to get some. Why in the world would you think that would end well? Obviously just an attraction is not enough for her, she prefers to have sex with people she thinks are sexy AND nice. That's not you. So to get it you have to deceive her. Find a chick who likes em mean.

You are the type of dude who wonders why his tires get slashed by his ex, complaining all women are crazy.

So unless you think she's mistaken about you being mean, leave her alone.

Last edited by Tinawina; 08-12-2012 at 09:58 AM..

Old 08-12-2012, 09:50 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Quote:
But she says she has feelings for me. What should i do next in order to have sex with her? Should I just be more aggressive, because obviously she is attracted to me, she just won't date me.
Look up the word "base" - It means the lowest most primitive part of the human being...the most base and animal instincts...You may be base. "What should I do next in order to have sex with her?"----You might consider investing in a heart- mind and kind personality...If I were a woman...I would do everything in my power not to be conquered by the likes of you. Everyone can be attracted to everyone on a "base" level..I don't believe she is attracted by you the person- maybe by you the penis...But I am sure that when she looks the rest of the package - her good judgement kicks in and says "no way" - Why go for a guy like you when there are less complications using a vibrator?

Old 08-12-2012, 09:59 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
I suggest throwing her into a hole and forcing her to puts the lotion on it's skin until she succumbs to your charm.

Old 08-12-2012, 10:01 AM

4,761 posts, read 14,290,523 times
Go to craigslist.org, Personals, then read Women Seeking Men.

Notice they do not say I want a guy to come over, have sex with me, then leave...

Rather they talk about doing things together, spending time together, and things "friends" do together - hang out and not have sex. They want someone to talk to, companionship, someone to do things with, go places with.

Next read Men seeking Women. Notice many of them are looking for sex, but a few have a clue and talk about doing things and having a relationship.

Old 08-12-2012, 10:04 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I suggest throwing her into a hole and forcing her to puts the lotion on it's skin until she succumbs to your charm.
rofl
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships