Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 11:21 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,999,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
At least he is honest...
Yeah, that's what we need more of, honesty. Women's quality of life would improve so much if guys just went around propositioning them! A true mark of civilization. btw, this actually happens in Russia, and it doesn't go over well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2012, 11:21 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,837,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
That is really bad advice. Looks like you want to drag everyone down to that base level. If someone said to you...That you are not their type but they would have sex with you, if they or you paid them for sex- Is that okay as long as there is "no drama"?
Wow. The lack of confidence and maturity shows in this forum. I would have no problem if a guy asked me that, as long as he was not disrespectful. Would I accept, hell no. I would laugh and tell him absolutely not. But why get mad or offended? I know who I am and people just don't shake my confidence.

Btw I highly doubt that would happen I just don't look like the type of girl that would accept such an invitation, nor do I carry myself that way.

Sometimes I wonder what some of you look like behind those computer screens and what the hell life is like for you. Such bitter, overly sensitive, easily offended people. Clearly lacking confidence.

Confidence is a beautiful thing--it really is. Maturity and straightforward talk with tack is too. Some of you should try it.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:24 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,181,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJones2 View Post
TY

It seems that there is a misunderstanding from the rest of you posters. I don't want to date her, she does not think im bf material and i dont think it would be a good relationship. I would like to have sex with her. So what should I do next, make an attempt do nice things when I'm around her, or you know just wait for the moment to be agressive like kiss her when she lasts expects it.

You people don't understand women. A woman who likes you does not mean she necessarily wants to date you too. When a women says she likes/does not like you, find out why. If she likes you and uses the terminology nice/kind in any way to describe why she likes you, i would run away because that girl is not going to sleep with you. However if she likes you because you are funny, mysterious, strange, move forward. I have not once slept with a girl who thought I was nice.

Most women usually don't tell men that they don't like them, and they rarely give a reason. Women have been conditioned that way. Whenever you hear a women say you are mean or a dick, it's actually a good sign. My problem usually has been finishing the deal in situations like this. I know she wants to sleep with me, but I justo don't know how to proceed. If I start being nice, her interest in me will go down. If I chase or become aggressive I'll come across as desperate and pushy. Kind of like a lose lose situation. However I know there is a way so what should I do?
I know this is going to go in one ear and out the other - but I've never called someone a dick in a good way. And if I think someone is too mean to date - he's too mean to have any place in my life.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I know this is going to go in one ear and out the other - but I've never called someone a dick in a good way. And if I think someone is too mean to date - he's too mean to have any place in my life.
^^^ ditto

Old 08-12-2012, 11:28 AM

3,325 posts, read 3,172,001 times
Quote:
But she says she has feelings for me. What should i do next in order to have sex with her? Should I just be more aggressive, because obviously she is attracted to me, she just won't date me.
Give it up and leave her the hell alone.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:30 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,384,553 times
Keep being mean. Girls LOVE "bad boys." On here, the politically correct, sensitive ladies of CDF Relationships deny that. Out in the real world, it's REALITY.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:34 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,863 times
Quote:
TY

It seems that there is a misunderstanding from the rest of you posters. I don't want to date her, she does not think im bf material and i dont think it would be a good relationship. I would like to have sex with her. So what should I do next, make an attempt do nice things when I'm around her, or you know just wait for the moment to be agressive like kiss her when she lasts expects it.

You people don't understand women. A woman who likes you does not mean she necessarily wants to date you too. When a women says she likes/does not like you, find out why. If she likes you and uses the terminology nice/kind in any way to describe why she likes you, i would run away because that girl is not going to sleep with you. However if she likes you because you are funny, mysterious, strange, move forward. I have not once slept with a girl who thought I was nice.

Most women usually don't tell men that they don't like them, and they rarely give a reason. Women have been conditioned that way. Whenever you hear a women say you are mean or a dick, it's actually a good sign. My problem usually has been finishing the deal in situations like this. I know she wants to sleep with me, but I justo don't know how to proceed. If I start being nice, her interest in me will go down. If I chase or become aggressive I'll come across as desperate and pushy. Kind of like a lose lose situation. However I know there is a way so what should I do?
Why would you start being nice? Next time you see her, flirt with her for 5 minutes, tell her you find her very attractive while checking her out and ask her if she wants to come to your place. If she says yes - great, if she says no - no big deal.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:37 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,827,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Wow. The lack of confidence and maturity shows in this forum. I would have no problem if a guy asked me that, as long as he was not disrespectful. Would I accept, hell no. I would laugh and tell him absolutely not. But why get mad or offended? I know who I am and people just don't shake my confidence.

Btw I highly doubt that would happen I just don't look like the type of girl that would accept such an invitation, nor do I carry myself that way.

Sometimes I wonder what some of you look like behind those computer screens and what the hell life is like for you. Such bitter, overly sensitive, easily offended people. Clearly lacking confidence.

Confidence is a beautiful thing--it really is. Maturity and straightforward talk with tack is too. Some of you should try it.
Behind the computer screen are real people...What they write is not always what they are...It's a creative thing. Some posters like to look at all angles of a topic...and you are going to get some mixed and colorful response. The bitter thing is not a bad thing- If a person is bitter there is a reason. That reason comes from experience..It's useful to show a bit of bitterness..others can learn from it...I laugh at my kid if he calls me a "hater" - I tell him "enough of that internet lingo"...

So what's the topic here? I forgot...better scroll up. Oh yes it's about the guy who does not give a damn about anyone other than himself and his release of sperm into a female body with no head or face...Is that bitter enough for you? lol.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:38 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, millions of women sleep with bad boys and jerks on regular basis, because they find them sexualy appealing, not to mention probabality of being more dominating in the bedroom. They dont like them as men or people and dont think of them as BF/husband material - but thats exactly why its so easy for these guys to get laid, and it doesnt stop women from giving it up. You may like it or hate it, but its reality.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Keep being mean. Girls LOVE "bad boys." On here, the politically correct, sensitive ladies of CDF Relationships deny that. Out in the real world, it's REALITY.
Low self esteem "goods" love bad boys. If that's what you write home about cool , everyone has different standards. Some folks only aim for A- in life. Nothing wrong with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships