Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2012, 08:19 AM

14,376 posts, read 18,369,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I wonder if there is a 'sex budgeting' app I can throw on my phone....
Like Weight Watchers points.... Wait, if you exercise more, do you get to have more sex???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 08:21 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Like Weight Watchers points.... Wait, if you exercise more, do you get to have more sex???
I would certainly assume so!

Different positions and acts are worth different amounts of points as well.

If you're feeling like splurging, you'd better save those points!

Old 08-16-2012, 08:23 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,617,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I had no idea that sex (for women only of course) is a non-replenishing commodity. What happens when all her sex is used up? Does the hole close? I need to know this so I can start budgeting accordingly. After 30 odd years of sex surely my tank is close to empty!

Totally depends on the man that you are planning on marrying. Some guys prefer to marry a women who is NOT a hoe/freak. Others don't mind being with a woman who has had lots of sexual encounters.
Like I said earlier....it totally depends on the guy you are dealing with.

As for me and many of the guys that I know....We don't want sloppy 22nd's. Just not my thing. But pretty sure there are guys out there that won't mind being with a "loose" woman.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:24 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,397,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Nobody says that. As I said women like nice guys but not wimps.
Often wimps disguise themselves as "nice guys" but there is a huge difference between these two types.

Being a nice guy does not mean you let everybody pee on your head.
Being a nice guy does not mean that you can't stand up for yourself or be assertive.

Nice guys are good for women, wimps are bad.
Are we clear now?
yes, for some reason people think that being nice= being a wimp.. im not quite sure why that is. I guess its a stereotype.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:24 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,723,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post

I also had some horrific experiences with bullying at the private school I went to when I was in middle/high school. The "nice boys" put me through hell. To this day, I would say my instinct is not to trust the conventional white-collar guy who looks just a little too polished.
Yeah, but not all white collar guys are nice & not all nice, white collar guys are those boys that bullied you in middle & high school.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:27 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Totally depends on the man that you are planning on marrying. Some guys prefer to marry a women who is NOT a hoe/freak. Others don't mind being with a woman who has had lots of sexual encounters.
Like I said earlier....it totally depends on the guy you are dealing with.

As for me and many of the guys that I know....We don't want sloppy 22nd's. Just not my thing. But pretty sure there are guys out there that won't mind being with a "loose" woman.
I feel like I'm back in High School...

Regardless, I wonder if guys like you are the ones who then complain about their wives never wanting sex 5 years down the road.

I do like the thinly veiled insults though, nicely done

Old 08-16-2012, 08:28 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,958,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
I never found too much competition in real life. The good thing is that we all have different standards of beuty. For instance I am not really interested in tall blonde girls, or girls who wear much make up, while others are.

What I found is that nice pretty girls who are very socialiable are pretty difficult but not impossible, pretty girls who lacks social skills are not that difficult. You just need to do the work, and be attractive. Girls that are not pretty and not very good socially are really easy. You need to be carefult with those girls because they won't let you go.

My feeling is that in online dating, you have to lower your standards dramatically.
If you havent found much competition in real life, then you are one of the exceptions. And if this is true, you should realize that most people have a lot of competition, and you aren't even aware of it. I have more success meeting women anywhere else then the bar.
At the bar, someone is always better looking, has more money, has more of whatever it takes.
Most people struggle at the bar, only the "select few" use the bar as a meet market. The rest of us get s/o's
through friends, or more by accident, then by being the "smooth guy at the insert location here."

IME, my friends that dont have competition dont struggle with dating, so they always saythe same thing "Just get out there dude, they are waiting for you."
No, they arent waiting for me, cause i have approached a handful today alone and got no where, oh but wait, imagine this, a woman is approahing us and wants to talk with YOU. And yet, you think you know what I need to do to successfully get a date...

Old 08-16-2012, 08:30 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,690,230 times
^That's why I'm always reticent to take dating advice from people who've always had it come naturally to them.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:31 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
ahh i bet you have been on eharmony? yes?
consider taking up a hobby self improvement stuff arts and crafts u will meet nicer people by far than eharmony.
people on dating sites lie alot about who they are.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:33 AM

14,376 posts, read 18,369,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
Yeah, but not all white collar guys are nice & not all nice, white collar guys are those boys that bullied you in middle & high school.
No ****. But some stuff gets ingrained. I am at my ease from the get-go with some guys, whereas with others it takes me a little longer to warm up. This is just how it works. I don't pigeonhole anyone, but initial reactions can be very significant determining factors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships