Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 11:58 AM

5 posts, read 4,556 times

Advertisements

am 18 and in college nw back in highschool I ended up dating my bestfriend he and I was so great together until we dated for almost four months until he broke up with me and he had no reason to have ended the relationship all he said was he doesn't kno what he wants I guess he was going through a bad time r so maybe a phase cuz after we broke he said he wanted to remain friends bt it was hard for me at first becuz I wanted him back in my life n before we broke up he tld me am the best thing tht ever happened to him n tht the thought of me being with someone else is too painful anyways we were trying to get back together bt didn't work out he said he dnt think we should get back together which caused me so much pain and after tht I jus stopped contacting him all together n went in the process of getting over him which I did after I went on vacation for two months anyways when I got back I kinda gave.him an update on my life which is I met someone on vacation who I knew from way back we r currently in a long distance relationship n trying to make it work we love each other although it seems he loves me more and nw me n my ex who us my former bestfriend we r txting like normal friends its like we nvr dated we r really great friends better thn we were as a couple bt it seems whenever I tell him abt my boyfriend it seems like he dnt wana hear it r sumn my friend tell me I should stop texting him cuz am leading him on bt I miss my bestfriend n we got great chemistry together I dnt wanna stop tlking to him cuz I dnt think am leading him on its clear he dnt want me so it shouldn't b a problem with us remaining friends although I had to tell my boyfriend he is gay lol jus so he could stop worrying tht id get back with him .wat do you think?? should I leave him alone r what any advice would do please help here!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 12:02 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,474,182 times
How did you graduate?

Old 08-27-2012, 12:02 PM

1,344 posts, read 4,767,460 times
Too young, he still likes you but he wants to get some from other girls, type full words, use paragraphs.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:18 PM

what do you mean how did I graduate? I graduated with my highschool diploma n I was an excellent student am currently in college studying to be a neonatal nurse , can u please answer my question .

Old 08-27-2012, 12:20 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,630,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie girl 18 View Post
what do you mean how did I graduate? I graduated with my highschool diploma n I was an excellent student am currently in college studying to be a neonatal nurse , can u please answer my question .
I think the poster is referring to your use of grammar or lack of it.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:23 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,814,700 times
Quote:
Please try to use proper grammar. You is not "u." It makes it a whole lot easier to read.

So. That aside you're 18. Get through school, do some growing up and experience life.

Besides your preferences change, or if you think with the right head, find that while you may be friends, lovers is not possible.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:25 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,831,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarterguy View Post
Too young, he still likes you but he wants to get some from other girls, type full words, use paragraphs.
Yes. Hit the enter button on occasion and break things up. No one likes to read something that is a huge block - where the eye gets lost... okay...now... the "friend" thing...once you dump someone you have proven that you are not a friend...the dreaded "friend" zone is really a statement that says..."I don't have the guts to tell you that you are just not good enough for me and I would never breed with you"...who needs that?

I had a woman say to be..."we were friends before the fling...why can't we still be friends?" _ I said to her "I don't have any friends and if you need on find one elsewhere". How can a man or woman who has had prolonged intimate relations with another person ...sit there and be friends with a person who is now having sex with someone else? Where is your dignity and your pride...Get them out of your life and find someone loyal.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
I think the poster is referring to your use of grammar or lack of it.
am sorry am texting from my phone thts y am short texting

Old 08-27-2012, 12:36 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,224,921 times
Quote:
nonsensical words and sentences. Can someone teach me correct grammar and spelling?
yes!!!

Old 08-27-2012, 12:46 PM

3,501 posts, read 6,170,969 times
Quote:
am sorry am texting from my phone thts y am short texting
Surely this problem isn't so time critical that you can't type out a few extra letters, punctuation marks, and the occasional "return" or "enter" key? When you show such lack of common courtesy for your readers, you can't expect your readers to show you the courtesy of a thoughtful response.

By the way, I'm responding via my smartphone. It can be done. Don't feed me any lines about short texting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships