Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2012, 10:04 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
Is this girl still in high school? Why is she gossiping behind her "best friend's" back about her sex life? Seriously, who cares? She's probably jealous.

And why are you so desperate to get laid that you are literally getting in line to be next? Clearly, bunch of winners.
Both are 28. The friend was just telling me because, as I said before, her and I are pretty close and she tells me everything. Her and I already share some pretty big secrets, so I guess she figures this isn't a big deal.

As for me wanting to be next in line, I don't plan on going out of my way to hook up with her, but if she offers, I won't stop things. Although she's been quite loose this year, she's still pretty cute and we'll be in the same house drinking all weekend, so naturally, things will likely happen. I personally don't see what the big deal is as I'm not raping her or anything; it'll be her decision whether or not to hook up.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:22 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Lump DC, NYC and Boston in that same boat!
Actually, this can be any city in this country. No joke. This can happen anywhere, and it has.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:25 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Both are 28. The friend was just telling me because, as I said before, her and I are pretty close and she tells me everything. Her and I already share some pretty big secrets, so I guess she figures this isn't a big deal.

As for me wanting to be next in line, I don't plan on going out of my way to hook up with her, but if she offers, I won't stop things. Although she's been quite loose this year, she's still pretty cute and we'll be in the same house drinking all weekend, so naturally, things will likely happen. I personally don't see what the big deal is as I'm not raping her or anything; it'll be her decision whether or not to hook up.
Ok you've learnt second hand that this girl is going through an obviously difficult time in her life which has (allegedly) triggered off some uncontrolled promiscuity.

You have judged her as "loose" because of it, pursing your lips and tut tutting in shock with her "friend".

You also have made up your mind to be another one of the scum buckets who are lining up to take advantage of her grief and acting out...in fact, you're worse than them, because you know her vulnerability.

Instead of saying to your friend, woah, she needs help, stop gossiping about her and start helping her, you're all "how soon can I hit it".

Can you not see the immorality of your behaviour? You could be a hero here, but instead you're going to be another dick in the queue.

Tell me how this is consensual for her? She would assume you like her, not that you've just heard she's an easy lay.

Just wrong.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:27 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
HIV doesn't show up for years in some cases.

Everyone loves sex, but it does come with significant consequences if you are not risk averse.

Even if you are, like I said, HIV doesn't show up for years in some cases.
Wrong. The window period is 6 to 12 weeks for antibodies to produce a positive test. In some cases, it may take up to 6 months. But HIV does not remain undetectable for years.

Please, get your facts straight!

Old 09-02-2012, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Ok you've learnt second hand that this girl is going through an obviously difficult time in her life which has (allegedly) triggered off some uncontrolled promiscuity.

You have judged her as "loose" because of it, pursing your lips and tut tutting in shock with her "friend".

You also have made up your mind to be another one of the scum buckets who are lining up to take advantage of her grief and acting out...in fact, you're worse than them, because you know her vulnerability.

Instead of saying to your friend, woah, she needs help, stop gossiping about her and start helping her, you're all "how soon can I hit it".

Can you not see the immorality of your behaviour? You could be a hero here, but instead you're going to be another dick in the queue.

Tell me how this is consensual for her? She would assume you like her, not that you've just heard she's an easy lay.

Just wrong.
In the event that I do sleep with her, no prosecutable offense will be committed. However, as I said before, it's a "whatever happens, happens" situation.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:40 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
In the event that I do sleep with her, no prosecutable offense will be committed. However, as I said before, it's a "whatever happens, happens" situation.
Unless there's alcohol present, which you said there would be. If she's under the influence, she could nail you afterwards with a rape charge. Yeah, this event is really shaping up to be a winner. Bad choice on her part to attend, but who else seems to be making bad choices?

Old 09-02-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Unless there's alcohol present, which you said there would be. If she's under the influence, she could nail you afterwards with a rape charge. Yeah, this event is really shaping up to be a winner. Bad choice on her part to attend, but who else seems to be making bad choices?
I'd just turn around and file a rape charge against her then because I'll likely be drinking more than her. Good luck prosecuting that case.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:47 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
I'd just turn around and file a rape charge against her then because I'll likely be drinking more than her. Good luck prosecuting that case.
Always the genteleman...
btw, you'd get laughed out of court. She wouldn't. Happens all the time at frat parties.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:48 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
In the event that I do sleep with her, no prosecutable offense will be committed.
Just an ethical one.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:49 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,778,811 times
If the story is true, the chick sounds pretty mentally unstable at the moment, and yeah it would be pretty shallow to take advantage of someone like that. But setting that aside .... You actually want to follow 30+ dudes in 4 months? Hahahaha more power to you if that's your thing, but I would have a little more self respect than that. I'm sure you can do better than this, but good luck to you whatever you decide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships