Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2012, 06:47 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,398,043 times

Advertisements

Anybody feel like taking my son to soccer today?

I'd be more enthusiastic if my 2 year old was more cooperative (he won't sit in a stroller and thinks he's 6), especially given the fact that the practice/game is during his nap time. Should be fun...not. (And people want to know how I stay so thin or ripped...it's from chasing and wrestling an agile 2 year old. )

Old 09-29-2012, 06:56 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,152,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post

I'd be more enthusiastic if my 2 year old was more cooperative (he won't sit in a stroller and thinks he's 6), especially given the fact that the practice/game is during his nap time. Should be fun...not. (And people want to know how I stay so thin or ripped...it's from chasing and wrestling an agile 2 year old. )
I'll pass thanks, I've just dropped my daughter and a couple of friends into the city.

That was quite enough for me for the day, one of her friends parents is doing the return.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:00 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Quote:

We are heading to the Island (driving through Jersey now) but I'll pass since we took this weekend off from sports

Old 09-29-2012, 07:10 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,398,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
I'll pass thanks, I've just dropped my daughter and a couple of friends into the city.

That was quite enough for me for the day, one of her friends parents is doing the return.
Darn! Although I don't know if you would have made it here in time anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
We are heading to the Island (driving through Jersey now) but I'll pass since we took this weekend off from sports
Heading to the Island? Sorry to hear that. Are you from LI????

My dad is going to watch the squirt. Score for mommy!!!

Old 09-29-2012, 07:16 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Quote:
Darn! Although I don't know if you would have made it here in time anyway.

Heading to the Island? Sorry to hear that. Are you from LI????

My dad is going to watch the squirt. Score for mommy!!!
Yup...born and raised there. Left when I went to college.
My brothers and their families, parents and sis in law and family still live here.
Just a quick trip up for a baptism. We're heading back home on Monday.

Old 09-29-2012, 09:41 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,560,619 times
Quote:

Bungee cords!

Old 09-29-2012, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Yup...born and raised there. Left when I went to college.
My brothers and their families, parents and sis in law and family still live here.
Just a quick trip up for a baptism. We're heading back home on Monday.
I must be selfish, the postman would be making my appearance for me in the form of a card.

Old 09-29-2012, 09:56 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
My BF and I never argue, we just don't. But, we had a small tiff the other day, significant enough that I needed a time out from him. When I got home, we had such a hot make up, I think we should fight more often!

Okay, no more misunderstandings. But, still...making up is so great. The intensity is...

Old 09-29-2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
My BF and I never argue, we just don't. But, we had a small tiff the other day, significant enough that I needed a time out from him. When I got home, we had such a hot make up, I think we should fight more often!

Okay, no more misunderstandings. But, still...making up is so great. The intensity is...
Everything in moderation.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:55 AM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
I feel like a complete asshat.

I was out running errands this morning and I stopped to get some gas. I was standing there and this guy starts to walk up to me and I shoo him away with a hand gesture. He starts to tell me that is disrespectful. I tell him why the f are you getting in my face. He starts to give me a story about needing money, I tell him I can't help you. He's just standing there. Then he tells me that he's a human and doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

I yell at him "WHAT THE F DO I GOTTA DO TO GET YOU AWAY FROM ME."

At that moment he's just standing there, looking sad and defeated, like life had kicked him in the balls.

I could tell be the look in his eye that he wasn't a bad guy, just a young dude down on his luck.

I gave him a couple of bucks and told him, "I'm sorry I was a dick." He answers back... in a sad way, It's alright.

I feel like a complete douche.

I don't know where that came from, the only thing I could think is being stressed out from work all the time, IDK, and it was in a crappy neighborhood, a area that is run down... maybe I was on the defense, I don't know.

I like to think I'm a good guy, but at times... not so much. I have "thug Chow" come out once in awhile.

I'll have to do a little soul searching on how I deal with people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships