Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 11:04 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,633,008 times

Advertisements

not true at all. many guiys find fake repulsive, believe it or not. white knight club wouldnt even dare to approach a woman with fake boobs, so thats irrelevant. I think this thread needs more pics, personaly. you guys keep talking about thsi and that, good genetics, european bras....but who actualy believes any of that? Probably all made up.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:18 AM

629 posts, read 1,236,117 times
How poetic would it be if both the man and the woman had cosmetic surgery to alter their "flaws" then got together and had a child. That poor child would be born with all of these "flaws" and two seemingly perfect parents.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:19 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,773,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
It's only here in C-D world that men are turned off by surgically & medically enhanced women.

It doesn't seem have a negative effect on men out in the real world.

yea, I know, isn't that amazing. must be a different population of men on the internet vs. the ones IRL

the men IRL even have names for women's body parts that aren't perfect -- bat wings, thunder thighs, cottage cheese thighs, etc. guess the men on the internet have never used any of those terms.....

Old 09-05-2012, 11:19 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,445,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
not true at all. many guiys find fake repulsive, believe it or not. white knight club wouldnt even dare to approach a woman with fake boobs, so thats irrelevant. I think this thread needs more pics, personaly. you guys keep talking about thsi and that, good genetics, european bras....but who actualy believes any of that? Probably all made up.
Many guys. LOL

Old 09-05-2012, 11:21 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,306,864 times
Quote:
It's only here in C-D world that men are turned off by surgically & medically enhanced women.

It doesn't seem have a negative effect on men out in the real world.
Like someone said before a while back. The forum is a place of “exceptionalist women/men”.

7,796 posts, read 16,445,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami46 View Post
How poetic would it be if both the man and the woman had cosmetic surgery to alter their "flaws" then got together and had a child. That poor child would be born with all of these "flaws" and two seemingly perfect parents.
I get a pimple and cover it with makeup....does that make me such a bad person?

You folks act like those who opt for plastic surgery come out looking like Barbie or Ken.

5,472 posts, read 7,633,008 times
Im not against cosmetic surgery at all, becasue some people have a REAL reason for it, perhaps some deformations or overgrown undergrown body parts, which really make them stick out. However, when a i see an already attractive, sometimes very attractive people plan on having multiple plastic surgeries, it tells me quite a bit about their mental state, their lack of self acceptance and myriad of other psychological issues and is usualy a pretty good sign to stay away

Old 09-05-2012, 11:23 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,306,864 times
Quote:
Many guys. LOL
You find it as funny as guys find it funny when women say MANY women don't care if a man doesn't have a car, no money, no job, etc. or when married women say there is plenty of sex once they get married. Guys and girls find each other's answers funny around here let me tell ya'.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:25 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,627,365 times
Quote:
Brighton Beach. LOL My friends used to bribe me to go to their places with Roll-N-Roaster.
Oh geez, the BF and I were right by Roll-N-Roaster on Friday.

I personally don't care if a woman wants to get breast or butt implants, to each their own. I guess I should be thankful I don't need either since I have enough of both thanks to being Latina.

As for guys getting plastic surgery or implants, I once worked briefly for a hair restoration company. Let's just say the procedure looks creepy as hell, and I think any man concerned about losing his hair should try how he looks completely bald first before considering it. Some men can rock a bald head just fine.

But pec implants and calf implants, these could potentially look odd especially if the rest of your body does not look right with them. Women's breasts and butt at least have some fatty tissue in the area, however a man's chest and calves are less likely to, especially the legs.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:28 AM

629 posts, read 1,236,117 times
Quote:
I get a pimple and cover it with makeup....does that make me such a bad person?

You folks act like those who opt for plastic surgery come out looking like Barbie or Ken.
Now you're just being silly. I never said those who chose to get cosmetic surgery were bad people. Just that they shouldn't be surprised when their kids don't look like them. Genetics and all that stuff. Ofcourse make up, lotion for dry skin, cream for acne, etc. is part of up keep (makeup depends on how heavy. A mask is not upkeep). I'm referring to those who don't like the shape of their nose, their chin, cheeks, breasts, butt, etc. and choose to have them altered through surgery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships