Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:27 AM

9 posts, read 7,384 times

Advertisements

Last night I was at a friend's BBQ and I met this nice hispter jewish girl. I noticed she liked me right away, so we talked, and later asked her if she wanted to go a to a bar after the BBQ, just the two of us. When she agreed, I instantly knew where this was heading.
We got two the bar, ordered a beer, and I kissed her right away. I wanted to do it badly at the BBQ, but there was too many people, so at the bar it was nice and private.
I got pretty aroused during our making out session, and wanted a little more, but she told me too take it easy. Gave me her number, and told me to call her to meet again.

When do you think, I should call her?
I'd like to meet her again, so we can move to the next level (if you know what I mean).
what do think would be the best strategy/setting to make this happen?

She's 36, and I'm 32 btw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 09:37 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaknow2012 View Post
Last night I was at a friend's BBQ and I met this nice hispter jewish girl. I noticed she liked me right away, so we talked, and later asked her if she wanted to go a to a bar after the BBQ, just the two of us. When she agreed, I instantly knew where this was heading.
We got two the bar, ordered a beer, and I kissed her right away. I wanted to do it badly at the BBQ, but there was too many people, so at the bar it was nice and private.
I got pretty aroused during our making out session, and wanted a little more, but she told me too take it easy. Gave me her number, and told me to call her to meet again.

When do you think, I should call her?
I'd like to meet her again, so we can move to the next level (if you know what I mean).
what do think would be the best strategy/setting to make this happen?

She's 36, and I'm 32 btw.
Set the date up at a place near your house. Then bring her back to your house afterwards. Then sex.

I don't understand the confusion.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Set the date up at a place near your house. Then bring her back to your house afterwards. Then sex.

I don't understand the confusion.
LOL.

My house is off limits.

Sorry I should've said that.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:44 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaknow2012 View Post
LOL.

My house is off limits.

Sorry I should've said that.
Bang her in the car then.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:47 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Are you just looking to get laid or are you actually interested in her as a person?

Old 09-17-2012, 09:47 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,398,636 times
do it in a stall at yankee stadium.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:49 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Get a Hotel room. The question remains though-Are you interested in a relationship or something casual?

Old 09-17-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Get a Hotel room. The question remains though-Are you interested in a relationship or something casual?
The latter.
Hotels are so expensive in NYC.
Would it sound too bad if I asked her to go to her place?

Old 09-17-2012, 10:04 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,388,858 times
How could you possibly be 32, and still have this sort of "How can I score with this chick" sort of mentality? And why exactly is your house "off limits", hmmmm?

Anyway, just be honest. Tell her you want to have sex with her in the very near future. If she does too, well there ya go. If she bails, it means she doesn't and you saved yourself some time... Unless you want to know how to trick her into doing something she'll likely regret?

P.S. - Use protection. Be sure to pray nothing goes wrong with it

Old 09-17-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
How could you possibly be 32, and still have this sort of "How can I score with this chick" sort of mentality? And why exactly is your house "off limits", hmmmm?

Anyway, just be honest. Tell her you want to have sex with her in the very near future. If she does too, well there ya go. If she bails, it means she doesn't and you saved yourself some time... Unless you want to know how to trick her into doing something she'll likely regret?

P.S. - Use protection. Be sure to pray nothing goes wrong with it

Telling her that I wanna bang her brains out, might actually be counter-productive. Don't you think?

I think I'll play it safe, and meet her uptown, just in case if she wants us to take the party back to her place.
Anyway, a woman at 36, would probably appreciate some hot sweaty action. I just don't wanna come across as too desperate. But she's hot, and I don't know if I'll be able to resist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships