Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2012, 12:53 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times

Advertisements

Oh my god, I feel sick to my stomach that some of you men are even here. Your Mothers should have opted for an abortion or bought you up better. You disgust me beyond measure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 12:54 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Fail. Vasectomy should be considered permanent but what if the man wants a child later on? Vasectomy reversals are unlikely to work to begin with then decrease in effectiveness the longer one remains fixed. Also, if the woman wants to keep the child knowing the man won't take part and she can't financially support it on her own. Why should she keep it? That isn't a practical decision or at least one made with one's brain. Who says I haven't had one? Being a parent for me is the most pathetic title I can bestow on myself. That's just how I value it. I'm better than that.
Um, too bad? I don't care what you do or you don't want. I just don't want to care for your offspring you don't even care about.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:55 PM

837 posts, read 1,287,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Oh my god, I feel sick to my stomach that some of you men are even here. Your Mothers should have opted for an abortion or bought you up better. You disgust me beyond measure.
Not complying to everything a woman wants doesn't make anyone disgusting. Too bad.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:55 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Tell that to everyone in college, male or female, or throughout their 20s and new in the workforce. It's common. Most likely, repercussions don't occur. This thread is for when they do.

Here's a joke I heard in college.
Q: What's the first thing a sorority girl does in the morning?
A: She goes home.

If that is indeed some chick's style, sorority or not, she should plan accordingly. Most guys tend not to have a raincoat in their wallets.
Most have a whole strip. Lol

They think they are the Mac Daddy.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:56 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Fail. Vasectomy should be considered permanent but what if the man wants a child later on? Vasectomy reversals are unlikely to work to begin with then decrease in effectiveness the longer one remains fixed. Also, if the woman wants to keep the child knowing the man won't take part and she can't financially support it on her own. Why should she keep it? That isn't a practical decision or at least one made with one's brain. Who says I haven't had one? Being a parent for me is the most pathetic title I can bestow on myself. That's just how I value it. I'm better than that and there is more to my life I feel than breeding. No need to be held back by such baggage. Parenting is a thankless job and there is no tangible (or practical) reward for just throwing my time and money down the drain over a burden.
You aren't better than anything. Don't kid yourself.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:58 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
So the man can impregnate a woman and just walk away with out taking any responsibility for his actions? Seems to me, lots of men already do this.

If you don't want children - then it is your responsibility not to have them. I can't rewrite the laws of biology for you. This isn't the stone age - but human biology hasn't changed. However, our understanding of it has. You are not a victim. You are in control of your own actions.
Your choice argument is pointless because pregnancy still happens. It's irrelevant so we must address the issue of post conception. I don't care about how many choices you think men have prior to conception.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:58 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,893,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virijat View Post
Not complying to everything a woman wants doesn't make anyone disgusting. Too bad.
But it's not about the woman it's about the KID and once the kid is here is becomes that, not the woman. Men who don't support kids they made are disgusting and I am tired of paying for them. To me they are little more than animals.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:00 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Um, too bad? I don't care what you do or you don't want. I just don't want to care for your offspring you don't even care about.
Too bad? Is that how the American family court system works? That's shameful and simply retarded. I don't have any spawn of my own for my partner and myself BOTH take measures to prevent pregnancy. Pregnancy isn't something she would want to waste our time with.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:01 PM

837 posts, read 1,287,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
But it's not about the woman it's about the KID and once the kid is here is becomes that, not the woman. Men who don't support kids they made are disgusting and I am tired of paying for them. To me they are little more than animals.
Why should men support kids they didn't want? Most likely women don't want them as well, so why not get an abortion? This proves most women have these kids out of revenge, there's no other reason for them to give birth when they don't want the child just like the man.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:05 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Your choice argument is pointless because pregnancy still happens. It's irrelevant so we must address the issue of post conception. I don't care about how many choices you think men have prior to conception.
And I don't really care how you think things should be. So I guess it's pretty much pointless to keep going back and forth. Besides - I'm a mother and you are better than me so what does it matter what I think.

Our moral compasses are so vastly different from each other as to make any real debate or progress between us impossible. If you think I'm "retarded" for that - so be it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships