Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2012, 09:23 AM

2,076 posts, read 3,663,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That's a true-blue Man-Child. It's crazy.

God help us.
Do you believe a woman should get permission from the man before she gets an abortion?

Why or why not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Thank goodness we have laws that force men like you to take responsibility for what you do. And of course you will keep breeding irresponsible miniature versions of you in the world.
Most men I know who wanted, got out of it pretty easy by simply moving. I did that too at first, moved to England. But then realized that the easy path is not the best, and I came back and helped out.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:29 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
Do you believe a woman should get permission from the man before she gets an abortion?

Why or why not?
I think an act of self harm, which is what abortion is, is a personal decision. It's not one for you or I to make. Although, my personal preferences are that dumb asses would not breed at all, let alone get the permission from the dumb ass male counterpart, but I cannot force that one someone. The fact is you contributed to creating a child. You don't have a say in abortion (the same way you cannot be forced into a vasectomy even tho that would probably be for best), yet you are still responsible for the child you helped create.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
You don't have a say in abortion, yet you are still responsible for child you helped create.
That's hypocrisy and why I'm against it on a legal level.

If it's your own child, then you can prevent her from harming it. It only seems to become your own child when she wants money from you.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Most men I know who wanted, got out of it pretty easy by simply moving. I did that too at first, moved to England. But then realized that the easy path is not the best, and I came back and helped out.
It must suck to be you and your children.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:
It must suck to be you and your children.
do you have children?

Old 09-23-2012, 09:35 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:

If it's your own child, then you can prevent her from harming it. It only seems to become your own child when she wants money from you.
You seem to be overlooking something huge. YOU HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER. WEAR A CONDOM. You know the consequences of your actions. YOU HAVE A CHOICE.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:37 AM

Quote:

It becomes a child, it's not conceived as a child. That's why it's fuzzy. It's not an easy thing, and it's not fair to either involved, but that's life. The woman has to bear the abortion or the birth. Both are more physically traumatizing that anything you will likely have endure in your life until you drop dead. So, neither has a fair shake of it. Too bad. And give me a break with the money crap, as if a majority of you give anything worth much. How much would you have to be paid to have a vacuum shoved up your ass and have your insides sucked out? What price tag would you put on that? How about being paid for a pregnancy that goes on 24/7 for 9 months? A woman has to change her life, warp her body, and make sacrifices you will never grasp and she does it for zero money. You need to grow up and smarten up, especially since you have kids of your own.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
do you have children?
Not yet, tho my husband and I are currently in the midst of starting/having our planned family as mature adults do. No accidents because he didn't want to wear a condom. I wouldn't have a sex with a man that utters such stupidity in the fist place, so even if an accident happened it still would have been good because I'm with a man who has his emotional and psychological shyte together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
You seem to be overlooking something huge. YOU HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER. WEAR A CONDOM. You know the consequences of your actions. YOU HAVE A CHOICE.
Exactly. That's his choice, but he ignores it. And if he doesn't like condoms and cannot figure out other ways of enjoying time in bed with his partner, than he's likely not a sexually creative person.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Too bad. And give me a break with the money crap, as if a majority of you give anything worth much. How much would you have to be paid to have a vacuum shoved up your ass and have your insides sucked out?
The one girl I saw off to an abortion clinic, took a pill and then later went to the bathroom. As easy as some early miscarriage- not saying that's easy. Abortions done at such late stages (as you describe) disgust me and should be illegal. And in most states are pretty much.

Quote:
What price tag would you put on that? How about being paid for a pregnancy that goes on 24/7 for 9 months? A woman has to change her life, warp her body, and make sacrifices you will never grasp and she does it for zero money. You need to grow up and smarten up, especially since you have kids of your own.
But the point is it was her choice to change her life and mine. It's easy to be so judgmental at the internet forum, and I won't go through my entire life story here to explain the backdrop. But you're making this out to be about me which it ain't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships