Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 05:43 PM

551 posts, read 1,122,429 times

Advertisements

Wassup folks lol. Im gonna get to the point right now then later on explain the events leading up. bare with me! be patient please.

Ok my Ex said she Misses me, still loves me, but doesn't want to be with me recently. (Main Point) Knowing her I think the "doesn't want to be with me"part is a bluff to not completely give herself away.

-After our break up (back around march) she did find some one. We didnt speak at all, ran into each other sometimes, her and her friends would just stare at me then laugh lol (my hang out spot is around her neighborhood, i grew up there basically). I loosened up a bit, we texted here and there but really didnt speak much while they were going out. It seemed like she was really trying hard to get over me.

I was joking around one night and texted her a quick rap i made about what me and her did lol then she posted a facebook status saying "I think I want to be single" meaning no longer with her new BF. So they were arguing in the comments but still stayed together for some time.

- So more recently I saw her in my school at lunchtime that she enrolled in (because of me) and I called her name she looked back waved and smiled then kept walking with her friend. (Not to sound shallow but she really did plan to come to my school for me, while we had our relationship). She had texted me first that same day after school and we had a small convo nothing major.

About a week after I sent out a funny picture to all my friends. She replied "lol" and we talked more and she said "ok i miss you" im in shock like "really" lol. She said she "Doesnt miss the arguments" which we only argued through text it wasn't ever in person . Face to face it was always a great time. So i ask "well what do you miss about me?" she said " your voice, your hugs, when you try to dance lol , everything the good things"...........

She asked did i miss her? At the time i said "time passed and i got over you but i liked when we would hang out" later in the convo she tells me she loves me and i had fell asleep by then. I wake up to these series of text "i guess you stopped loving me... just asking i dont want you or want anything from you but i just wanna know" "huh? you can say yes" "???????"

I wrote back when i had the chance and said "you know im not like that lol, I did back then i really did"

We texted more and what ever,then earlier this week she explained again "I love you, I miss you, but i dont want to be with you." I seriously feel that she is bluffing but if not, what does this mean? Because right now Im thinking of her alot, remembering our times and i want her again i think. Although I do speak to other girls since im single, I really dont mind getting with her because she really was the first girl i CARE for. Its to the point where other girls that text me, i dont engage into those convo's much unless its a text from HER. Im busy trying to figure this out.

What do i say to break down this wall and get her?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 05:47 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,836,735 times
"I love you, I miss you, but I don't want to be with you."

Tell her to shut it and go away. She's trying to get you to help her get through the break up and once she's over it you'll never hear back from her again. But by the time that happens, your old feelings for her will have come back even stronger.

Delete her number after you block it. Move to a different state. Change your name and SSN. You do not want annoying women like that.

Old 09-29-2012, 05:49 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,224,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post

Tell her to shut it and go away. She's trying to get you to help her get through the break up and once she's over it you'll never hear back from her again. But by the time that happens, your old feelings for her will have come back even stronger.

Delete her number after you block it. Move to a different state. Change your name and SSN. You do not want annoying women like that.
+1

Good advice as usual, ja1myn

Old 09-29-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:

Ahhh nice one, didnt think of it that way man. but the thing is i dont think its entirely because her and her BF breaking up. Even while she was with him, i was able to tamper with her feelings. I almost caused them to break up.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:13 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,275,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMartinNY View Post
Wassup folks lol. Im gonna get to the point right now then later on explain the events leading up. bare with me! be patient please.

Ok my Ex said she Misses me, still loves me, but doesn't want to be with me recently. (Main Point) Knowing her I think the "doesn't want to be with me"part is a bluff to not completely give herself away.

-After our break up (back around march) she did find some one. We didnt speak at all, ran into each other sometimes, her and her friends would just stare at me then laugh lol (my hang out spot is around her neighborhood, i grew up there basically). I loosened up a bit, we texted here and there but really didnt speak much while they were going out. It seemed like she was really trying hard to get over me.

I was joking around one night and texted her a quick rap i made about what me and her did lol then she posted a facebook status saying "I think I want to be single" meaning no longer with her new BF. So they were arguing in the comments but still stayed together for some time.

- So more recently I saw her in my school at lunchtime that she enrolled in (because of me) and I called her name she looked back waved and smiled then kept walking with her friend. (Not to sound shallow but she really did plan to come to my school for me, while we had our relationship). She had texted me first that same day after school and we had a small convo nothing major.

About a week after I sent out a funny picture to all my friends. She replied "lol" and we talked more and she said "ok i miss you" im in shock like "really" lol. She said she "Doesnt miss the arguments" which we only argued through text it wasn't ever in person . Face to face it was always a great time. So i ask "well what do you miss about me?" she said " your voice, your hugs, when you try to dance lol , everything the good things"...........

She asked did i miss her? At the time i said "time passed and i got over you but i liked when we would hang out" later in the convo she tells me she loves me and i had fell asleep by then. I wake up to these series of text "i guess you stopped loving me... just asking i dont want you or want anything from you but i just wanna know" "huh? you can say yes" "???????"

I wrote back when i had the chance and said "you know im not like that lol, I did back then i really did"

We texted more and what ever,then earlier this week she explained again "I love you, I miss you, but i dont want to be with you." I seriously feel that she is bluffing but if not, what does this mean? Because right now Im thinking of her alot, remembering our times and i want her again i think. Although I do speak to other girls since im single, I really dont mind getting with her because she really was the first girl i CARE for. Its to the point where other girls that text me, i dont engage into those convo's much unless its a text from HER. Im busy trying to figure this out.

What do i say to break down this wall and get her?
It's all in there...why are you so confused?

Old 09-29-2012, 06:21 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,103,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Seriously.

She loves you = she can't just turn off her feelings for you after having loved you.

She misses you = she misses what you and she once had.

She doesn't want to be with you = SHE. DOESN'T. WANT. TO. BE. WITH. YOU.

And yeah, if she's playing games then why would you bother anyway?

Old 09-29-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
haha lol, i mean whats the purpose of her telling me all that then? can you answer that? I didnt write this in the posts but she even wants to have sex with me still. The things you highlighted turns it to a whole different story, pay attention to the surrounding words. Dont pick things out.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:29 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,836,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
+1

Good advice as usual, ja1myn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMartinNY View Post
Ahhh nice one, didnt think of it that way man. but the thing is i dont think its entirely because her and her BF breaking up. Even while she was with him, i was able to tamper with her feelings. I almost caused them to break up.
Regardless of what the reason is, she told you point blank that she doesn't wanna be with you. So why are you wasting your time man? Move on to someone better and realize that if she doesn't want you, then you don't want her. Works both ways my dude.

I've been in your shoes man. That's why it took me like 0.05 seconds to type out a response. I was reliving a memory. I might have been depressed about it then (psh yeah right I'm the man. Just trying to relate to how you might feel though) I got over it like a champ and now I'm dating someone who is a bazillion times better. And I'm not just saying that. Once you have this happen to you, it's like someone pistol whips your hormones into check so you can start thinking with a clear head (poor choice of words) and learn to choose better women.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
Seriously.

She loves you = she can't just turn off her feelings for you after having loved you.

She misses you = she misses what you and she once had.

She doesn't want to be with you = SHE. DOESN'T. WANT. TO. BE. WITH. YOU.

And yeah, if she's playing games then why would you bother anyway?
I want to know why though. If i knew that, ill be fine. But shes not giving an answer. Even so when we were going out off and on sometimes she'd say "not again" guess what, she was right there with me again. So thats why I dont go with her word because i know how she is with certain things.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:

Regardless of what the reason is, she told you point blank that she doesn't wanna be with you. So why are you wasting your time man? Move on to someone better and realize that if she doesn't want you, then you don't want her. Works both ways my dude.

I've been in your shoes man. That's why it took me like 0.05 seconds to type out a response. I was reliving a memory. I might have been depressed about it then (psh yeah right I'm the man. Just trying to relate to how you might feel though) I got over it like a champ and now I'm dating someone who is a bazillion times better. And I'm not just saying that. Once you have this happen to you, it's like someone pistol whips your hormones into check so you can start thinking with a clear head (poor choice of words) and learn to choose better women.
Cool, im not depressed about it or anything. Im just thinking like whats up? While Im enjoying my freedom.. her telling me all these things made me think of her a lot again. I texted some things a few days back she goes like "stop you gonna make me miss you more" and sh*t like that. Thats why i feel if i somehow say something that would get her back, what she said about "no wanting to be with me" wont even matter. Im not forcing anything but i know i have an opportunity, i waste no time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships