Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 02:38 PM

422 posts, read 447,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulip999 View Post
Follow your gut feeling about this guy. Sounds like you like him, meaning there is physical chemistry between you two, however, there is something in you that feels uneasy about him...follow your instincts and move on, or just be friends.

I will, tulip. Yea, there are a bit of feelings but thankfully not enough to put me over the edge. I'm more than half way over it so I'll be just fine and keep it all business.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Any one with basic knowledge of astrology knows that star signs have three components, not just one.

So you are babbling about a Scorpio, right fine, what about his moon and his ascending planet? Both of those are equally important.

If you're just going for the Sun sign, you're not playing with a full deck. So to speak.

It's like basing your decisions on 1/3 of the available knowledge. Not a real smart thing to do.
I know! Just that I don't know his birthdate. Won't ask at this point either because this is going nowhere.

Why doesn't this board have an astrology forum??

I'm a Virgo Sun, Cap Moon, Aries rising

Old 10-04-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsativ View Post
I mooned once, got caught with Uranus, my ass-sending planet in the wrong constellation. The rest is history..

Pahaha

Old 10-04-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
This.

It sounds like your instincts are telling you not to date him. You should listen to your instincts and let him go.

Thanks.

Yea, I'm done.

Old 10-04-2012, 02:48 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLoveNotWar View Post
Thank you, Asma.

User and player are certainly two things that kept coming to mind. Although some said he was interested because he asked me out 3 times...I still don't know. That instinct in my gut is still quietly telling me to guard my heart.

I do believe if he really liked me he could have been much more direct, but he hasn't and I have witnessed his "power" over women. I had a friend who schooled me and put me on to his "game" just as you have. I just think the fact that he backed off once I did make the phone call was enough to let me know exactly where I stood. Thank goodness I realized this with the help of friends and let him be before getting in too deep.

Thanks for your words.
No problem. Stay strong. You seem like a sensible woman. There are so many better choices out there for you

Old 10-04-2012, 02:56 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Any Potential Here? Help...please!
No. What for?

[more excuses?]

Old 10-04-2012, 02:57 PM

2,982 posts, read 9,836,992 times
Quote:
Pahaha

No smiles, just text?? Im already getting the old friend thang. I want my smileys'''''

Old 10-04-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma410 View Post
No problem. Stay strong. You seem like a sensible woman. There are so many better choices out there for you
I'm sure! Thanks for your words of encouragement!

Old 10-04-2012, 03:04 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,533 times
Since you are interested in zodiac aigns, here's a site that comes close to accurately describing the characteristics of each sign.

SUN SIGNS

Not saying we should reject someone just because of their sign, but you can see 2 or 3 things that are common to people falling under the same sign.

Old 10-04-2012, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
No. What for?

[more excuses?]

The excuses are valid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships