Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 11:51 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times

Advertisements

Men are abused a lot more than we might think. They rarely report physical abuse out of sheer embarassment; they feel immasculated and fear ridicule.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 03:20 PM

1 posts, read 1,095 times
Here is one good example for your book...I already contacted the French press for the publication of my story, but I leave you the right to use it or to contact me if you need some more info for your book if it happens

My Fight, my children,

I am a French citizen (Former artist of Television) currently living in Michigan and after being a staying home father for my 2 minors children for more than 7 years, I am currently fighting for the custody of my children against my lesbian and liar German former wife who is a powerful CEO of a very well known German company (B) in Michigan USA.

Everything started after my control freak of former wife kicked me out during a cold night of November 2008 with the help of the local sheriff because she had some issues with me, and she found a “new girlfriend” to replace me for taking care of the children. She challenged me to make my life as a path to hell, if I decided to try to stay in the USA for the children.

She also took the argumentation that she had a prenuptial agreement in which, I was giving her the full and total custody of my children among some other things. Effectively, by 2001, she abused of my trust with a corrupted lawyer from Grand Rapids MI, and I signed that piece of paper when my English was not really efficient and without knowing what it was. "They" made me believe that it was a simple marriage registration for the state in Michigan.

However; I took the challenge to stay in the US and I decided to challenge her and her scam of prenuptial agreement. she consequently shut our joint account, stole of my belonging and assets and filled for a divorce and she very quickly turned it into a personal, and professional vendetta in using some hypocrites former friends of mine from her company who fear for their jobs, and she started using her power and influence inside her company for trying to make me give up and make me leave from USA.

Since, my life turned into a nightmare involving, fake witnesses, loss of frightened friends, fake accusations & deformation of character, defamation (crime and else), incomprehension from the courthouse of Berrien County MI regarding my situation as a foreigner, abuse of local Berrien police (Sheriff Dept.) and other departments,, pressure and menace on the friends who tried to help me, personal menaces, employ of third person paid to persecute me, employ of private investigator, manipulation of witness, manipulation of documents and forgeries, manipulation of International and immigration laws and issues, as well as manipulation of the local court of Berrien regarding the economic status of the state of Michigan and of course, direct or indirect participation by some subordinates of her respectable German company for her own purpose to kick me out from USA.

BUT, I am still standing, and I shall stand against her and the enrollment of her German company in her divorce for the sake of my two babies.

After my silence for the past 10 months and having been in the mud covered of her lies; accusations, and a recurrent victim of the paradox and inept local family laws justice who does not understand our issues because our case is unique and atypical for a such small courthouse, I stand for myself, my friends, and my children and I shall fight against the injustice of a very powerful and self centered woman who can't even suitably assume her homosexuality and need to hide it, who is fooling the careless local court with some Immigration and International law issues and who turned that divorce into a cat and mouse play game at the detriment of our own children.

I am currently looking for supports, press intervention, advice, suggestion, witnesses, sponsors, subscription or any help which could be benefic for my fight, my own sake and the salvation of my children.

Please joint my cause....

Old 07-15-2009, 04:56 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
My wife was schizophrenic. Didn't really know what that meant when I married her. I don't know if it's fortunate or not, but she disappeared one day, and I haven't seen her in years. The judge wouldn't grant me a divorce because, of course, she never showed up at the hearing--if she was even found.

She would go into these fits, hit me, pick up knives, etc. The way I was raised--men don't hit women. We're supposed to love and cherish them, despite their faults. How do you hurt someone you purport to love? Besides, it's not like she was just angry and cruel, she was sick--it's not really her fault.

I was able to restrain her physically without having to hurt her though. But not always before she "marked" me in some way. She gave me a black eye once, bit me on the arm and left a huge bruise. But I wouldn't have left her before she disappeared on me. I'm still concerned about her, pity her for her illness, but I don't have the resources to find her. And maybe it's better if I don't. That was nearly eight years ago, and I don't really consider myself to be married any longer...not after the abandonment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships