Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 01:04 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missganda View Post
I met this guy in December of last year. We've hung out a few times for about five months. He took me out and paid for all our dates.He asked me to be his gf after about three months of dating but I told him I needed more time to think about it. We never had sex. The farthest we've gone was kissing. The reason we stopped seeing each other was maybe my fault. He asked me to go out but I always had something planned already or work schedule didn't match so I always ended up turning down his invitations. I guess he got tired of asking and he just stopped initiating dates. We still text here and there but not really spending time together.

About two months ago, he asked me again if I wanted to be his gf. I didn't really give him a yes or no answer. Anyway, I've noticed that he brings up sex topic alot when I talk to him on the phone or texts but I always switch the conversation to something else. He says things like " I want you so bad", " I love your tight little butt", " I want to go down on you", Mostly sexual stuff. Lately, hes been inviting me to hang out at his place, to cuddle instead of going out but I never accepted. When I say I'm not ready to have sex with him, he says its ok we can just cuddle. He also says that he doesn't need a friend but he needs a gf. I feel like his complaining that we've known each other for a year and we've never done anything more than just kissing. It makes me wonder if he just wants sex from me. What do you guys think?

he sounds like moron and a pervert. Good luck with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2012, 02:16 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
About two months ago, he asked me again if I wanted to be his gf. I didn't really give him a yes or no answer. Anyway, I've noticed that he brings up sex topic alot when I talk to him on the phone or texts but I always switch the conversation to something else. He says things like " I want you so bad", " I love your tight little butt", " I want to go down on you", Mostly sexual stuff. Lately, hes been inviting me to hang out at his place, to cuddle instead of going out but I never accepted. When I say I'm not ready to have sex with him, he says its ok we can just cuddle. He also says that he doesn't need a friend but he needs a gf. I feel like his complaining that we've known each other for a year and we've never done anything more than just kissing. It makes me wonder if he just wants sex from me. What do you guys think?
It seems like you two aren't a good match. You should let him know, so he can move on.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:18 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
I like him I think he's an attractive guy but I'm not emotionally attached maybe because we haven't had sex. Maybe I would be more into him once we had sex.
I wouldn't recommend ignoring your own feelings and preferences (to get to know him better and form a bond, as you posted earlier) just to satisfy him. You two aren't on the same wavelength. Both of you can find better matches for yourselves. Move on.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:21 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
he sounds like moron and a pervert. Good luck with that.
Sounds like my kind of man. Maybe minus the moron part.

Maybe it's just me, but if a guy didn't want to sleep with me I'd wonder why. That's a big part of attraction. You can choose whether or not to let him have you.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:24 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
Quote:
I met this guy in December of last year. We've hung out a few times for about five months. He took me out and paid for all our dates.He asked me to be his gf after about three months of dating but I told him I needed more time to think about it. We never had sex. The farthest we've gone was kissing. The reason we stopped seeing each other was maybe my fault. He asked me to go out but I always had something planned already or work schedule didn't match so I always ended up turning down his invitations. I guess he got tired of asking and he just stopped initiating dates. We still text here and there but not really spending time together.

He tried one approach, that didn't work so he regrouped and is trying a different angle. If he wanted only sex he probably wouldn't be putting this much effort into you.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:26 PM

1,710 posts, read 3,139,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinajolie View Post
he is done spending money on u since he know he won't get any. lol. if it were me, i won't accept the invitation especially since he is very vocal he wants sex. WTF is up with we just cuddle thingy. go buy a blow up doll to cuddle or this:

https://www.realdoll.com/

and stop inviting me to your house horny perv. lol. by the way my link. lol just found it recently who ever bought those must really be sad. and they're pricey too!!
I wanna be sad too...they're cool, thanks for the link. They are a little pricey, might have to settle for a torso.

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
I like him I think he's an attractive guy but I'm not emotionally attached maybe because we haven't had sex. Maybe I would be more into him once we had sex.
You dated him for 3 months and you still weren't sure.

Honey, you're just not that into him. Cut the guy loose. Tell him it's never going to happen with you, and leave him alone so he can find someone else. I sense that the only reason you're still communicating with him is because you like the attention, not the man himself. That's a lousy thing to do to a guy.

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
Quote:
He's an attractive man, educated, and he's family is wealthy. He's the only son but has one stepsister. I'm sure hes getting sex somewhere else. That's what makes me wonder if he only sticks around till I give it up and leave because I made him wait this long. But he asked me to be his gf tho.
Sounds like a movie plot.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:28 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
Wait... You met him December of last year and you still don't want to have sex with him?

That ship has been sailed. Both you and him need to move on.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:34 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:

Oh he is playing you he wants sex. Must not be getting any from anyone else. So he thinks he can wear you down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships