Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2012, 11:59 AM

601 posts, read 758,846 times

Advertisements

Found this..thought it was quite interesting..Emotional Trauma is almost always the key reason to behavior in inter-gender relationships...how often, quick do we pick this up from the opposite sex? its almost a silent illness

Men Who Hate Women | Lovesick Love

Old 11-22-2012, 12:03 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
Found this..thought it was quite interesting..Emotional Trauma is almost always the key reason to inter-gender relationships...

Men Who Hate Women | Lovesick Love
LOL, sort of a "duh" moment......

Of course it's some kind of emotional trauma..... doesn't take an alphabet soup after your name to figure that one out.

Hang around this place for a while and you see people just 'dripping' with emotional pain.

Like to play poker with some of these people, they're so easily read......

Old 11-22-2012, 12:06 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
I pick it up easily and know the real from the fake.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:12 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
"In most cases, misogynists do not know that they hate women. Misogyny is an unconscious hatred that men form early on in life as a result of a trauma involving a female figure they trusted. An abusive or negligent mother, sister, school teacher or girl friend can plant a seed deep down in their brain’s subcortical matter."

Unfortunately, you've stumbled on one article and think it's the answer and unfortunately, I can find you case after case, after case where the trauma or incident was brought upon by the father figure, the brother, cousin, uncle or other men and you can find these men populating the jails in our legal system.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:13 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,148,176 times
In before the lock. This thread should be a complete train wreck like that "feminist and dating" thread.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
In before the lock. This thread should be a complete train wreck like that "feminist and dating" thread.
Thats ok..growth is impossible without bringing light to people

Old 11-22-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
"In most cases, misogynists do not know that they hate women. Misogyny is an unconscious hatred that men form early on in life as a result of a trauma involving a female figure they trusted. An abusive or negligent mother, sister, school teacher or girl friend can plant a seed deep down in their brain’s subcortical matter."

Unfortunately, you've stumbled on one article and think it's the answer and unfortunately, I can find you case after case, after case where the trauma or incident was brought upon by the father figure, the brother, cousin, uncle or other men and you can find these men populating the jails in our legal system.
And your point?
Youre very defensive. Nobody is here pointing fingers at anybody. This works vice versa. I think youve missed the point or simply dont like women being called out.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Thats ok..growth is impossible without bringing light to people

What light? You think this is a big revelation that people who 'hate' anything experienced trauma of some kind? Hello, where ya been?

Old 11-22-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
And your point?
Youre very defensive. Nobody is here pointing fingers at anybody. This works vice versa. I think youve missed the point or simply dont like women being called out.

My point is the article points its finger at women and I've done a lot of research on this and the male figure is just as much at fault in the development of people like this. If you'd like examples I can give you a few, but what ticks me off is when someone comes across ONE article and thinks it's the answer in stone and it isn't. I'm not saying women do not have a role in development, but this article is not the only answer.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:45 PM

Richard Ramirez is awaiting execution on death row for 14 plus murders, 8 attempted murders, 11 sexual assults and burglaries. Most of his crimes were to women of all ages. Ramirez's mother was just a housewife and his father was a cop.

Ramirez may have been influenced into killing by his cousin, Mike, a Special Forces veteran who boasted of his gruesome exploits during the Vietnam War and showed him Polaroid pictures of his victims. These included pictures of the severed heads of Vietnamese women, who in other pictures had been shown fellating Mike. Ramirez was present the night Mike shot and killed his wife, and her blood spattered on Ramirez's face. Ramirez was 13 years old at the time.

That was believed to be the catalyst to Ramirez's life of rape and murder of women. So, yeah, I've got issues when you only point the finger at women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.