Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2012, 01:54 PM

708 posts, read 878,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
No, thats completely not true. My real life observation confirms that level of self esteem in this type of scenario, makes no difference whatsoever. Its just nature of women. Love how Charlotte Allen, as a wewoman, confirms several truths of life that you guys are too inhibited to admit publicaly. For example, how men are attracted to beautiful women when they are in their peak age, because youth and beauty are markers of fertility. I couldnt count the amount of posters that disagreed with me on that little subject alone.
Nothing wrong in being attracted to women in their peak age. Just disagree that hordes of them want to sleep with a man in his late thirties.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Ok, even if it were true, which it isnt, then you couldnt really blame me for it, could you? Just like any other man on this earth, I just need her to be beautiful and arent affraid to say so. You have no idea how many young women, want exactly that and how they avoid being treated politely and guys who tryu, like a damn plague. Ask the nice guys, theyll tell you.
Eh, I don't see c-d as being reflective of real life.

I see most nice guys doing well. I realize c-d has twisted that term to mean something else though.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:56 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy84 View Post
Yes that was my point, and I see that as much of the m.o. of PUA. Approach enough women, yeah, you'll eventually find one desperate enough to agree to all of the various conditions you have, like chest thumping domination, multiple girlfriends, etc.
I hate to break it to you, but majority of young attractive women (the type every man wants) are exactly as I state and gladly accept these terms. Im not bsing you, i know this for a fact.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:57 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:

I see most nice guys doing well. I realize c-d has twisted that term to mean something else though.
I am dating a nice man. He's doing well. Living proof!

Quote:
Nothing wrong in being attracted to women in their peak age. Just disagree that hordes of them want to sleep with a man in his late thirties.
You know Betsy, Ive never lied on here, not even once. Again, you can believe me or not, doesnt matter to me, because all I speak is the truth.

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I found the article a load of crock on many levels and wonder which male CD poster wrote it under a woman's name. Yes I know women who have gone home with these types of men but generally speaking they were women who either wanted to try something new or were drunk, or low self esteem and felt they could do no better. However almost all of the women I knew like this all outgrew it once they got older. Many of the men did too and most got married. I don't know many women who want to be dominated by men.

Btw I know people who married after 45 and even had kids so why that was thrown in was very bizarre.
The article represents a small percentage of the dating public. It reads like a frat-boy article. There are women out there who like that kind of scene, but they're not the majority. It represents one of many realities in the dating world. I'm surprised anyone could think that all singles could be represented by any one type. Pretty simplistic thinking. I guess that's about right for C-D, though.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:

Im actualy a pretty nice person too. Its a positive thing as it should be. I just dont put women on a pedestal and treat them as equals.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
You know Betsy, Ive never lied on here, not even once. Again, you can believe me or not, doesnt matter to me, because all I speak is the truth.
The truth of your micro world as you see it.

I'm still curious, when you talk about peak age women, how are you meeting them....cold approaching girls in high school parking lots, or in college libraries?

10,029 posts, read 10,893,510 times
Quote:
Yeah I don't get it either because when I was in my 20's the idea of sleeping with a man in his late 30's or older seemed old. If this was as common as the men think we would only see young woman older men relationships but mist marriages I know were between people without huge age gaps.

6,459 posts, read 12,028,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Stepping in a woman's path while she's walking. Telling her to remove her glasses/ear buds. Telling her that she's attractive and they want her number. (That's just asking for mace in the face.)

Basically, the guy tells a woman what to do ("let's go to my place") instead of asking ("you wanna go back to my place"). Supposedly women fall all over them.

They are proponents of aggressive approach because they think all women want uber-dominant men who take control. There is no asking, only taking.
LMAO!!

Those techniques work if he is GORGEOUS and he has the swag to pull it off.

If they resemble the average Joe or that Tuckermax dude in the article, then um, no. Not with me anyway. I'd be annoyed moreso than anything.

There was this horrible guy on Dr. Phil last week (or the week before) that went into his pickup techniques and they filmed it. He was soooooooooooo see-thru it was unreal, but apparently his nonsense worked. There was a woman on stage that he lead on and when Dr. Phil asked her why she allowed herself to be duped, all she could say was that she didn't want to see the TRUTH.

He wasn't ugly, but you could tell he was definitely full of *ish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships