Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 03:02 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,224,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Prime example of what we were just discussing in the other thread. Disrespectful towards women. How do you even know what most of us look like, we have private profiles. And considering most of the women here are not 16 years old anymore, who said we can't analyse ourselves? Bear in mind many of us are happily married, we can't hate men that much or be that hideous. But no, you have to make your usual rude generalisations don't you.
Just because you're married doesn't mean that you don't hate men or are not hideous.

That just means that you had ONE guy that liked you. For all we know, you could treat him like crap. We only have your word to go by.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2012, 03:03 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,012,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Do you know what's actually funny? Your posts about not being able to get girls. They really make me laugh.

You're obviously a much better authority on women than any of us. I'm sorry for questioning you.
Aw. I know you worked hard to make a small dig at me. It didn't work. How long did it take you to think that up? hours?

I'm not worried about women btw.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
So, which are you? Unattractive chick or wimpy guy?
I'm whichever tickles your fancy the most.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Aw. I know you worked hard to make a small dig at me. It didn't work. How long did it take you to think that up? hours?

I'm not worried about women btw.
Not worried until the next thread where you whine incessantly.

It's cool, bro. I love you for you.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:07 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,012,037 times
Quote:
Not worried until the next thread where you whine incessantly.

It's cool, bro. I love you for you.
Oh I'm sure you will be waiting. It'll be a loooong time little one.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:07 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,748,940 times
Quote:
Just because you're married doesn't mean that you don't hate men or are not hideous.

That just means that you had ONE guy that liked you. For all we know, you could treat him like crap. We only have your word to go by.
2nd marriage actually. So 2 guys liked me

What can I say, I have always been popular with the boys. It always helped that I was petite and looked like Linda Ronstadt.

And treating my men like crap is not my style. They get treated very well indeed. My hubby is positively spoiled.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:

What can I say, I have always been popular with the boys. It always helped that I was petite and looked like Linda Ronstadt.

And treating my men like crap is not my style. They get treated very well indeed. My hubby is positively spoiled.
3 now.

I'm sorry. I just can't resist your charm anymore.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:20 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,992,019 times
Quote:

So why did it take you until 40 to get wifed up if you were hot and amicable?

I think you need to be honest with yourself about yourself.

Do you rub your man's feet? Now that's spoiling.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:40 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,485,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex?Il? View Post
In terms of the actual "picking up process yes",

but seriously, it would thinking outside thinking outside the box yes, to be "hmm . . . bringing flowers on the first date doesn't seem to be working? Am I coming on too strong? is she not into me?" But bringing flowers on a first date does seem like the right thing to do, but after awhile a guy has to try something else.

Maybe what I meant to say, is that maybe the PUA movement might simply trigger guys simply to think differently, even if the PUA movement itself may be a money making scheme, with specific pieces of advice that may not be the best.
I'll repeat something I've said before. The main problem with PUA is that it views male/female relationships as a predator/prey interaction. In PUA thinking, women are goods for men to seize and enjoy, not human beings to relate to as equals. Even if some PUA tactics can help some men make initial contact, the rest of PUA undermines the possibility of establishing connections that are not exploitative, if not downright abusive.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:42 PM

102,234 posts, read 108,060,523 times
Quote:
Just because you're married doesn't mean that you don't hate men or are not hideous.. We only have your word to go by.
ROFL!! You guys are killing me on the forum today, LOLOL! Yeah, Djuna's hubby married her because she's hideous! He's a glutton for punishment, lololol!
I don't know why so many posts are tickling my funnybone today....lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships