Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 03:56 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,470,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Oh I'm sure you will be waiting. It'll be a loooong time little one.
Ya right, it's just right around the corner. You will get some liquor in here and start belly aching about being lonely, mistreated, unemployed and ugly. Then you will make a ton of jokes that even Carrot Top thinks are lame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2012, 04:02 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,219,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Ya right, it's just right around the corner. You will get some liquor in here and start belly aching about being lonely, mistreated, unemployed and ugly. Then you will make a ton of jokes that even Carrot Top thinks are lame.
Then you'll be here with a snarky comment where the only laughter you hear is the gas trying to escape your bowels.

Last edited by Ro2113; 12-08-2012 at 04:15 PM..

Old 12-08-2012, 04:02 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,163,930 times
Can't we just get along .

Old 12-08-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Peace and civility on an internet forum?

Old 12-08-2012, 04:19 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,014,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Then you'll be here with a snarky comment where the only laughter you here is the gas trying to escape your bowels.
Quote:
As long as there's popular people, on any venue, getting a long will never happen, Duck.

I've dealt with this throughout my CD posting life and in some evnironments IRL. You just learn to ignore them and move on. Let them deal with there problem with me.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:45 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,641,033 times
I disagree with your theory about PUA as in my opinion PUA doesn't help to understand male-female relationships rather it portrays gals negatively while promoting a predator-prey relationship based on manipulation and deceit. If guys truly wanted to they'd probably be suited to start regarding gals as human beings rather than 'others' and to actually seek to know gals rather than see a gal as a goal.

I enjoy PUA as it gave me quite an amusing and entertaining time when I taught it to my gal pals to use on guys to pass the time by with some male humiliation and degradation. That PUA can be so easily applicable to guys has me highly doubting it understands male-female relationships or that it provides any insight to the female collective psyche despite the touting of so many guys that PUA really understands gals and gals who protest just can't admit the truth or don't know themes. (Seems more like mansplaining and 'women don't know what they want so a man will tell them'). In my opinion PUA gives insight into the psyche of a victim and perpetrator using manipulation like neurolinguistic programming and psychological/sociological tactics.

I think the reason why some guys come on too strong is because they tend to see gals as objects so they think if he does X, Y, Z then he'll get this as she's supposed to behave accordingly. I think the reason why some gals come on too strong is because they desire a committed relationship or feel so bonded to the guy that they apply established relationship advice to the early stages thus making the guy run away.

Old 12-08-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
As long as there's popular people, on any venue, getting a long will never happen, Duck.

I've dealt with this throughout my CD posting life and in some evnironments IRL. You just learn to ignore them and move on. Let them deal with there problem with me.
there seems to be the CD relationships forum hierarchy

As seen on this thread we have the older married people in their 30's and 40's battling it out with the PUA's at the top of the food chain.

Followed by guys and gals who have had moderate to no dating success with the opposite sex but for the most part aren't cry babies about it.

Followed by the women who hate men do to bad experience with douchebags. As a result believe all men to be misogynistic as they refuse to look at their own part in their choices in men.

Followed by the self-proclaimed "nice-guys" who have gotten no attention from women and can't help but make 37 threads per day about it. Amongst these threads involve saying that all women love bad boys, all women are gold diggers that will take half in a divorce and believe women owe them sex and companionship.

Old 12-08-2012, 05:07 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,163,930 times
Quote:
Here seems to be the CD relationships forum hierarchy

As seen on this thread we have the older married people in their 30's and 40's battling it out with the PUA's at the top of the food chain.

Followed by guys and gals who have had moderate to no dating success with the opposite sex but for the most part aren't cry babies about it.

Followed by the women who hate men do to bad experience with douchebags. As a result believe all men to be misogynistic as they refuse to look at their own part in their choices in men.

Followed by the self-proclaimed "nice-guys" who have gotten no attention from men and can't help but make 37 threads per day about it. Amongst these threads involve saying that all women love bad boys, all women are gold diggers that will take half in a divorce and believe women owe them sex and companionship.
Where do waterfowl fit into this hierarchy?

Also lol at the bolded, I think I may have found out why they're so bad tempered, they're chasing the wrong gender.

Old 12-08-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Where do waterfowl fit into this hierarchy?

Also lol at the bolded, I think I may have found out why they're so bad tempered, they're chasing the wrong gender.
LMAO, thanks for pointing out my mistake, I fixed it.

Old 12-08-2012, 05:17 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,014,893 times
Quote:
Here seems to be the CD relationships forum hierarchy

Followed by the self-proclaimed "nice-guys" who have gotten no attention from men and can't help but make 37 threads per day about it. Amongst these threads involve saying that all women love bad boys, all women are gold diggers that will take half in a divorce and believe women owe them sex and companionship.
You know i have complained about my situation. I've learned that until I change myself and get out of this dump, I'm not going to have any success at all, in any fashion. The area is terrible, there's no other way to describe it. I'm not the best guy I can physically be, either. I'm definitely making changes to the physical right now. I can't change the environment atm, but that'll come in time. Until then, women aren't important to me, as I'm too busy with myself.

A lot of people aren't willing to admit there own problems and aren't willing to take initiative to try to improve. I'm not one of those guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships