Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 10:49 AM

20,386 posts, read 14,656,708 times

Advertisements

You frequently display in threads here, this mindset that I know most women would find disturbing, if not frightening...and most certainly to be avoided.

It's that whole "I have lots of rules, and people had best follow them or I will retailiate and they will suffer!!" Maybe there's a nice guy underneath of all that who has just had a rough time in life, and is fed up. But...most chicks will get this vibe and think, "potential serial killer."

Man I'm just saying, I guess, you might have better results in anything involving other human beings if you ease up and relax, forgive people for not doing what you think they should all the time. The examples you give aren't that severe in anyone else's opinion, and I sure deal with people far more stupid and irritating than this like...every day. Without exacting punishment on any of them for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 10:51 AM

904 posts, read 1,382,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
You frequently display in threads here, this mindset that I know most women would find disturbing, if not frightening...and most certainly to be avoided.

It's that whole "I have lots of rules, and people had best follow them or I will retailiate and they will suffer!!" Maybe there's a nice guy underneath of all that who has just had a rough time in life, and is fed up. But...most chicks will get this vibe and think, "potential serial killer."

Man I'm just saying, I guess, you might have better results in anything involving other human beings if you ease up and relax, forgive people for not doing what you think they should all the time. The examples you give aren't that severe in anyone else's opinion, and I sure deal with people far more stupid and irritating than this like...every day. Without exacting punishment on any of them for it.
Can't rep you but wish I could!

Old 12-19-2012, 10:55 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
My profile was geared to safe adult fun and this lady responded who really didn't look like she would be into that type of fun. So I made sure I asked her......"DID YOU READ MY PROFILE? I never got a clear answer and then I asked again when she asked do I want to take offline and exchange emails.........."DID YOU READ MY PROFILE?

Finally she read it and send me a email saying......."I don't think we are on the same page"

Of I had to get nasty in the email because she wasted my time by not reading my profile. I;m sure the females on this board who have a profile online go through this all the time.
It's so hard being you.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:14 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Sonic, these same discussions have been going on ever since the OP first started his CD marathon several years ago. Nothing changes, all is but repetition of threads and posts. The bravado which comes out in posted comments such as, "I told her her this or that" and "I gave her a piece of my mind", etc. are all just a bunch of fluffed up feathers such as an insignificant banty rooster displays, and should be taken with a huge block of salt. Like Popeye, he yis what he yis. Nothing anybody says is going to change him but I do think it's remiss to ascribe to him any sort of underlying criminal pathology in the making. As poster JazzyTallGuy commented, "It's so hard being you." A sentiment which many of us share ...

Old 12-19-2012, 12:43 PM

20,386 posts, read 14,656,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Sonic, these same discussions have been going on ever since the OP first started his CD marathon several years ago. Nothing changes, all is but repetition of threads and posts. The bravado which comes out in posted comments such as, "I told her her this or that" and "I gave her a piece of my mind", etc. are all just a bunch of fluffed up feathers such as an insignificant banty rooster displays, and should be taken with a huge block of salt. Like Popeye, he yis what he yis. Nothing anybody says is going to change him but I do think it's remiss to ascribe to him any sort of underlying criminal pathology in the making. As poster JazzyTallGuy commented, "It's so hard being you." A sentiment which many of us share ...
Aye, and lest anyone get me too wrong with that, I wasn't really suggesting that he in fact was dangerous, merely that some women might think so. Basically I don't think it's a great attitude to have if one is trying to find dates, partners, playmates or whatever. Maybe not the healthiest attitude toward society in general. Sounds like it might lead to high blood pressure, at the least.

I dunno man, life is too short to spend it being upset if it can be avoided. But that's just me.

Old 12-19-2012, 01:47 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
Quote:
Aye, and lest anyone get me too wrong with that, I wasn't really suggesting that he in fact was dangerous, merely that some women might think so. Basically I don't think it's a great attitude to have if one is trying to find dates, partners, playmates or whatever. Maybe not the healthiest attitude toward society in general. Sounds like it might lead to high blood pressure, at the least.

I dunno man, life is too short to spend it being upset if it can be avoided. But that's just me.
He is afraid if he lets down his guard or takes a relaxed stance, women or "girls" as he likes to call them, will take advantage of him. He isn't too trusting of people in general, and acts as if everyone were out to get him.

Old 12-19-2012, 02:03 PM

45,375 posts, read 60,561,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
He is afraid if he lets down his guard or takes a relaxed stance, women or "girls" as he likes to call them, will take advantage of him. He isn't too trusting of people in general, and acts as if everyone were out to get him.
You forgot "females".

Dammit I did it again. I participated in a TVSG thread. DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-19-2012, 02:11 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Quote:
Basically I don't think it's a great attitude to have if one is trying to find dates, partners, playmates or whatever.
True. It's a very rare occasion that he gets beyond a first date and even first ones are few and far between. Not that that's ever his fault, they're all just so, well, "lacking" in so many respects. His Rule Book is voluminous and long ago surpassed War and Peace in sheer volume.

Quote:
I think "females" is more often used as the alternative to "women", with "girls" as the runner-up.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:38 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:

I take the fetish lifestyle very seriously so I do get mad if a woman replies to me and ignores what I wrote just because they liked the picture

I don't like to play around when it comes to fetish activity because it's one of my passions

Old 12-19-2012, 06:40 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:

That is true, I don't believe anything a woman says in 2012
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships