Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 09:04 AM

884 posts, read 1,408,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
2-3 months of foreplay, before.... Either you are incredibly patient or don't know very much about female anatomy.
Chapter 17 - Actually touching the female anatomy

Step 1: Place hand on shoulder
Step 2: Move hand down body to chest

"Darn, where is the chest? I keep getting to the fingers. What am I doing wrong?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 09:33 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,526,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
2-3 months of foreplay, before.... Either you are incredibly patient or don't know very much about female anatomy.
In this case, I would vote for the latter..

Old 12-18-2012, 10:46 AM

20,460 posts, read 14,782,122 times
All I want to know is, do you read profiles and "essays" every time you initiate contact with a woman? Or do you blitz a bunch of 'em with some random compliment and see who bites? (Hopefully after reading your "essay" and hopefully not with "thanks.")

Even the word, "essay" raises red flags to me, because we live in a "TL;DR" society, I know most of my posts here won't be read by many due to excessive verbosity. But an essay? lol...probably not getting read by more than single-digit percentile of profile visitors, I'm betting.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:04 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,848,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
All I want to know is, do you read profiles and "essays" every time you initiate contact with a woman? Or do you blitz a bunch of 'em with some random compliment and see who bites? (Hopefully after reading your "essay" and hopefully not with "thanks.")

Even the word, "essay" raises red flags to me, because we live in a "TL;DR" society, I know most of my posts here won't be read by many due to excessive verbosity. But an essay? lol...probably not getting read by more than single-digit percentile of profile visitors, I'm betting.
I can only form an opinion based on his posts but I think you can safely assume that his use of the word, "essay" is a bit of grammatical overkill.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:01 PM

20,460 posts, read 14,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
I can only form an opinion based on his posts but I think you can safely assume that his use of the word, "essay" is a bit of grammatical overkill.
Hopefully.

However, it's worth mentioning that as an office worker I've had plenty of times where an email containing five or six sentences was skimmed and only the first concept briefly replied to, or the reply strongly indicated that the recipient didn't read the original message to begin with...

I don't know why, but an awful lot of Americans seem to think that reading is hard work or something.

Of course I'm not sure even I would undertake to read an essay about sports teams, TV channels and safe adult foot fun on my own time, reader though I be...

Old 12-18-2012, 01:36 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,691,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post

Of I had to get nasty in the email because she wasted my time by not reading my profile. I;m sure the females on this board who have a profile online go through this all the time.

Aren't you unemployed? If so, you have lots of time

Old 12-18-2012, 04:56 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,053,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
My profile was geared to safe adult fun and this lady responded who really didn't look like she would be into that type of fun. So I made sure I asked her......"DID YOU READ MY PROFILE? I never got a clear answer and then I asked again when she asked do I want to take offline and exchange emails.........."DID YOU READ MY PROFILE?

Finally she read it and send me a email saying......."I don't think we are on the same page"

Of I had to get nasty in the email because she wasted my time by not reading my profile. I;m sure the females on this board who have a profile online go through this all the time.
Dude? Was it really that serious??

A simple "that's cool" would have been good.

Why are you making this dating thing so hard for yourself?

Did you get girls in high school or college? Are you recently divorced or coming out of a 20 year relationship? What gives??

Old 12-18-2012, 05:06 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,151,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
When was the last time you dated someone about for two or three months?

When was the last time you dated period? 1985?

Old 12-18-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Translation, butt sniffing. It's not creative, it's misleading and it's not working for you. I hope you address all of your kinks and fetishes in your "essay." Needless to say, no woman in her right mind would entertain your sophomoric antics for two to three months.

Do knock it until you try it

Old 12-18-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
Aren't you unemployed? If so, you have lots of time

Don't talk about my personal business and get reported
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships