Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 04:54 AM

54 posts, read 70,546 times

Advertisements

Ok, I dont have a question key to go with, but heres my best shot

I am 19 years old Male

Medium build with extra fat here and there although I dont look fat when in a tee and jeans.

My interests are psychology, politics, computer science, engineering, comedy and things I tend to not mention until a bit later is my interest in airsoft, firearms, and cooking.

I have more likes then I can count since I am very understanding due to growing up and learning psychology from my Dad who had a MD in it.

I dont have many dislikes and I really dont know how to explain them well. I really dont get along with people who arent intelligent (like most people my generation), abusive, selfish and mainly the usual negatives in some people

What I look for in a woman is intelligence, loving, touchy, optimistic, motherly, great personality and is healthy (healthy as in a healthy lifestyle even if they have a little extra). Body I wise is subjective based upon their personality.

If there is a key I can go upon this description would be a lot better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2012, 05:00 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
Magic 8-ball says answer unclear. Ask again.

Old 12-26-2012, 05:13 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,447,211 times
Standard replies will include telling you to dress better and go to the gym.

You're young and just getting started in life. There's a very good chance you'll meet and date many great women before you settle down. Just enjoy being.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:28 AM

5,353 posts, read 5,791,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Standard replies will include telling you to dress better and go to the gym.

You're young and just getting started in life. There's a very good chance you'll meet and date many great women before you settle down. Just enjoy being.
Exactly. Oh, and the psychology knowledge will help you more than you can ever imagine.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:30 AM

1,344 posts, read 4,764,116 times
Are you in college? If not, find a hobby that girls also do, or hang with friends that are girls.

If you're in college and you can't get anything, time to work on your confidence.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:36 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,531,232 times
LIke the others the OP is 19 he is still young & shouldn't worry about such things.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:58 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
LIke the others the OP is 19 he is still young & shouldn't worry about such things.
One can argue that you should NEVER worry about such things.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:16 AM

1,452 posts, read 2,043,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theme57 View Post

What I look for in a woman is intelligence, loving, touchy, optimistic, motherly, great personality and is healthy (healthy as in a healthy lifestyle even if they have a little extra). Body I wise is subjective based upon their personality.
You're setting yourself up for a stage 5 clinger with those requirements.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:23 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,120 times
Quote:
Ok, I dont have a question key to go with, but heres my best shot

I am 19 years old Male

Medium build with extra fat here and there although I dont look fat when in a tee and jeans.

My interests are psychology, politics, computer science, engineering, comedy and things I tend to not mention until a bit later is my interest in airsoft, firearms, and cooking.

I have more likes then I can count since I am very understanding due to growing up and learning psychology from my Dad who had a MD in it.

I dont have many dislikes and I really dont know how to explain them well. I really dont get along with people who arent intelligent (like most people my generation), abusive, selfish and mainly the usual negatives in some people

If there is a key I can go upon this description would be a lot better.
You left out the most important detail: d*ck size.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:25 AM

1,514 posts, read 2,119,799 times
Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships