Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 12:43 PM

86 posts, read 118,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
you should do something to make him hate you so that he dumps you. I have an idea! Tell him that you're not attracted to him without his hat on, and that you find his balding to be a turnoff. I bet that will do the trick.
rofl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2012, 12:45 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
Didn't she say they'd been on 5+ dates and he always paid, but then she was wondering when she should pay and decided she shouldn't till they were in a real relationship?

I think she's just avoiding paying for dates.
That's a good point. Sounds like he has no game and may be desperate.

I would never put up with that bs if I was dating the OP.

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Impossible! Nobody ever lies on the internet.
Right. And sense people lie on the internet, we can't really say that we know their personality, can we?

1,479 posts, read 2,719,834 times
What if he's really really well endowed and dynamite in the sack. Would you be able to overlook the baldness? I guess we'll never know. [Sigh] how will I ever be able to sleep at night not knowing the answer to these questions. Ooops, here comes my boss.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:49 PM

1,344 posts, read 4,764,865 times
I'm bald and if you're not attracted to him, breakup with him. CALL him if you haven't already. Don't ignore his calls or texts.

No point being with someone you're not attracted to. I'm not going to date an overweight woman who wears loose fitting clothes to cover up the fat. Or a woman with acne covered skin who wears a lot of make up.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:49 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
She HAS to be really good looking....like supermodel hot. That's the only way she could have THIS bad of a personality and still get dates.

Like that chick udolipixie claims to be.
I wonder if this is the guy that drives 2 hours to see her. I can't imagine a guy driving 2 hours for a date, so she must be 'attractive'.

And to do something so bad to make a guy hate you? OMG. That is so wrong. Is this how some people really think ? They think hurting someone and 'making' them dump you, when what you really want is to dump them ? Sometimes when I read these kind of posts, I think this explains my situation from earlier this year. Ugh.
Break up with a nice guy the same way you break up with everyone. At least that way it can be over, and the guy can move along.

I wonder what life is REALLY like for some people.....

Old 12-26-2012, 12:50 PM

197 posts, read 208,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowT View Post
So you guys are thinking that I'm being shallow for thinking of leaving him now. I should stay with him right? Use his money by letting him pay for more dates and buying me gifts. Oh we haven't had sex so I should have sex with him passionately to make him like me more and be more attach to me. That would be a good idea, to string him along till I find someone who I really like then that's when I will dump him. I'm a bad person that's what I should do instead of breaking up with him now.
If there is no chemistry, just do what feels right. But these posters are hinting on a decent point - it sucks being on the other end of the stick. Also, the fact that you were considering being mean to him so that HE would break things off with YOU is not healthy or wise. If you don't wish to continue dating men and ending up in this same situation, just sit back and do a little reflection on the actual type of man you want, and more importantly, the changes you need to make to your own personality and thoughts to attract such a man.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:52 PM

This is pretty much what happens to most boys when they first experience dating. Than women wonder why they are having the screws put to them in their 20's and later in life.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibioiniui View Post
If there is no chemistry, just do what feels right. But these posters are hinting on a decent point - it sucks being on the other end of the stick. Also, the fact that you were considering being mean to him so that HE would break things off with YOU is not healthy or wise. If you don't wish to continue dating men and ending up in this same situation, just sit back and do a little reflection on the actual type of man you want, and more importantly, the changes you need to make to your own personality and thoughts to attract such a man.
save your breath. Let her experience karma the way its supposed to be experienced.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:55 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,719,834 times
Ohh Ohh I know. After your next date, go down on him in his car when he drops you off. After he's, ya know, finished, politely say thank you then get out of the car go into your house and never ever ever call or respond to his texts ever again. It will be the most mysterious thing that has ever happened to him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships