Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 12:41 AM

2,135 posts, read 4,273,726 times

Advertisements

I'm not the type to talk behind my girlfriends back, but I insist on knowing. Are all women undecisive?

For example I get a text on my way home at 12:15am asking what is for dinner from my gf. She got home at 10pm and I get off at midnight. I just say idk...a pizza perhaps? She responds with "oh I guess". I then reply "it doesn't matter baby...whatever you want to make". I'm not a picky eater FYI. Make me a ham sandwhich with doritos and let's call it a night. I get a text back saying " well idk what I want". I text back " idc...anything is fine". I get home and nothing is being made. Now I'm not saying she (the woman) has to be making food for the man, but if your also hungry maybe start making some food. At least maybe turn on the oven and we can decide what we want. Well 30 minutes go by before we finally decide on dinner. It goes like this everyday. Why women can't you just choose something. Lol

Second example. She will be getting a new phone since her is old and hardly works. Were tying to be frugal, so intead of getting a contract phone we want to just get the tmobile value plans. I tell her just to look up something you like on craigslist and we can buy it. That simple. She has no idea what phone she wants...she wants to try the new phones out at a t mobile store. Its is a phone...you want a key board, touch screen, just pick something out. Their all the same practically. Smaller screen is a priority for her. Well look at some reviews and let's get one from craigslist, ebay, or amazon. She completely has no idea what she wants. Again....why women are you soooo undecisive.

P.S. I feel bad talking behind her back....I don't know how other men do this. Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2012, 12:47 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Why are you assuming that just because your gf is indecisive, that all women are? Honestly, it sounds like she has some kind of cognitive problem. She gets overwhelmed by the possibilities, and her brain can't filter all the input.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:49 AM

4,039 posts, read 3,774,203 times
Yes, I thought I was the most indecisive person in the world. We just like to know our options, compare and contrast, and pick the best one.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why are you assuming that just because your gf is indecisive, that all women are? Honestly, it sounds like she has some kind of cognitive problem. She gets overwhelmed by the possibilities, and her brain can't filter all the input.
Either I only pick the undecisive ones or a majority are. There's loads of different threads and forums who ask the same thing. I know I'm not the only one who has asked this. Perhaps she may have a cognitive problem though.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:52 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
everbody funneh

Old 12-29-2012, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer43064 View Post
Either I only pick the undecisive ones or a majority are. There's loads of different threads and forums who ask the same thing. I know I'm not the only one who has asked this. Perhaps she may have a cognitive problem though.
I don't remember threads about indecisive women. If a woman is decisive, she's called "opinionated". We can't win. I've never known any indecisive women. And that's really extreme, what you described. So, she goes hungry because she can't decide on dinner? That's not normal.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:57 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:

I've dated indecisive women. It becomes pretty damn annoying when she says "I'm hungry!" And then I ask where she wants to eat at, and say says "I don't know..." and then I rattle off like 10 or so places, and then she says "I think I'm in the mood for mexican." which eliminates all of the places i listed, so I list all the places we know of that serve mexican food, but she doesn't want to go to any of those, but then she says pick a place, and so I do, but she says "no I don't wanna go there..." and at that point I start to ge super annoyed and I just take her to a damn fast food restaurant.

Yeah. It has became something of a pet peeve of mine. As long as you're OK with a place I pick that has the food you want, it's not that big of a deal.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:57 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times
OP, I think you answered your own question in the title.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I've dated indecisive women. It becomes pretty damn annoying when she says "I'm hungry!" And then I ask where she wants to eat at, and say says "I don't know..." and then I rattle off like 10 or so places, and then she says "I think I'm in the mood for mexican." which eliminates all of the places i listed, so I list all the places we know of that serve mexican food, but she doesn't want to go to any of those, but then she says pick a place, and so I do, but she says "no I don't wanna go there..." and at that point I start to ge super annoyed and I just take her to a damn fast food restaurant.
AAAAAaaaahhhh!! *headbang* That would drive me crazy! Actually, I did have a friend like that. And she did drive people crazy! When I was staying at her place and her parents asked me where I'd like to go to dinner, I told 'em straight away! But when she stayed with my cousin, she drove everyone crazy. She never knew from one day to the next what she wanted to do, didn't know what kind of restaurant she'd like to go to, she couldn't make a choice about anything! But she was regarded as quite the exceptional case. A lost soul. Normal people aren't like that.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
I don't remember threads about indecisive women. If a woman is decisive, she's called "opinionated". We can't win. I've never known any indecisive women. And that's really extreme, what you described. So, she goes hungry because she can't decide on dinner? That's not normal.
Of course I exaggerated. Lol. She will eat, but always has to ask " what is for dinner". And I reply..."anything" and she replies "idk what I want". Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships