Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 01:34 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
I've been seeing this 42 year old lady recently. We've had sex several times and I enjoy her company quite a bit (and she's good in the bedroom).

Anyways, she's out of town this week and I'm starting to miss her like crazy. I couldn't stop thinking about her last night and can't wait to see her on Tuesday (we're going out to dinner). I am even masturbating fantasizing about her. WTF

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I starting to get so attached to somebody where I know there is no real chance of anything long term happening?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
You're a fairy boy that has never had sex with anyone until she came along (if she even exists to begin with).
Quote:
what's a fairy boy? I was not a virgin before she came along
Sounds like you're Pu*** whipped?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2013, 01:35 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Brahma, what does your mother think? Does she have any advice for you?

Old 01-13-2013, 01:37 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,678,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Brahma, what does your mother think? Does she have any advice for you?

Say what now? Nobody in my family knows that I'm seeing a 42 year old

Old 01-13-2013, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Say what now? Nobody in my family knows that I'm seeing a 42 year old
So you have to sneak around? Creep in and out of Mother's house like a naughty teenager? What on earth are you ashamed of?

Old 01-13-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
So you have to sneak around? Creep in and out of Mother's house like a naughty teenager? What on earth are you ashamed of?

Huh? I bang her at her house. Why would I need to creep in and out of my house? My family doesn't care what I do

I just don't tell anybody in family that I'm seeing somebody who is 18 or 19 years older because it's not like I'm going to marry her

Old 01-13-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
The challenge of separating feelings with sex when something like this goes on. You have been sitting nights trying to deny what you feel, because you never expected this to happen. Is there any chance of something coming from this? What's the 411 here?

We just really like each other and get along very well...both of us love having sex with each other. She can't wait to see me on Tuesday

The issue is there's just no way anything long term could ever happen and I don't want to develop real feelings here

Old 01-13-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Huh? I bang her at her house. Why would I need to creep in and out of my house? My family doesn't care what I do

I just don't tell anybody in family that I'm seeing somebody who is 18 or 19 years older because it's not like I'm going to marry her
So you have never told your family about anyone you have dated or shown interest in? No wonder they think you are gay. I still don't see why you can't be honest about your life with your loved ones. That seems so childish when they could be a good source of support and advice. Especially since you say they do not care what you do, and won't judge you.

But I have to ask...are her kids there when you are "banging" her?

Old 01-13-2013, 02:02 PM

Quote:
So you have never told your family about anyone you have dated or shown interest in? No wonder they think you are gay. I still don't see why you can't be honest about your life with your loved ones. That seems so childish when they could be a good source of support and advice. Especially since you say they do not care what you do, and won't judge you.

I don't tell me family about somebody who is a FWB situation. I come from a relatively conservative family

What am I going to say? "Hi mom, I picked up this woman at a bar a few weeks ago and we've been having sex on the regular ever since"?

Quote:
But I have to ask...are her kids there when you are "banging" her?

Her kids live with her ex husband because her husband lives in a much better school area

Old 01-13-2013, 02:07 PM

Quote:
I don't tell me family about somebody who is a FWB situation. I come from a relatively conservative family

What am I going to say? "Hi mom, I picked up this woman at a bar a few weeks ago and we've been having sex on the regular ever since"?
OK, so you have to lie and sneak around. We get that. But this isn't really a FWB situation because you both have feelings for each other. It is a blossoming relationship. Nothing to feel shame over. They don't all need to lead to marriage. Most don't.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:08 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
If you are developing feelings for her that you know won't be going anywhere then the right thing to do is stop seeing her. You are only going to get hurt in the end. The key to FWB is not getting emotionally attached.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships