Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2013, 06:43 PM

37,702 posts, read 46,121,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Thats abit rough and not justified, from what I remember you look like. It shows the very low class of people who make comments like that.
There are plenty of low-class and no-class people on this forum...frankly. You just have to ignore them, just like in real life.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:50 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,097,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
It's become a big pet peeve of mine over at F&B. Whenever a thread pops up questioning the attractiveness of women over a certain age, there's a hoard of 35+ ladies ready to claim "We'll I'm 45 and I'm super hot because I look 5, 10, 15 years younger!" Maybe they really do, but I wish more women would say "I look my age and I'm STILL sexy as hell."
I read over there every so often and I've seen those threads. I do find it funny when people claim how young they look. I don't really see what the point is. Am I missing out on all the ribbons and trophies or something??? Eh...I don't have any shelf space anyway

Now, I look my age but I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm sexy as hell...LOL
I can't quite pull off "sexy", even when I was younger....it's always been "cute" but that doesn't really apply anymore now that I'm 38 with 4 kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I tell everybody I'm 45 so that way I can feel good about myself when they tell me I don't look a day over 38.
LMAO..I've done that.

However, the BEST reaction I ever got was when someone asked how old I was and I said "26". They were trying hard to be polite but you could see the shock on their face. I'm sure they were thinking "holy heck she must have had a rough life!" Of course I let them off the hook pretty quick.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:55 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,882,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I read over there every so often and I've seen those threads. I do find it funny when people claim how young they look. I don't really see what the point is. Am I missing out on all the ribbons and trophies or something??? Eh...I don't have any shelf space anyway

Now, I look my age but I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm sexy as hell...LOL
I can't quite pull off "sexy", even when I was younger....it's always been "cute" but that doesn't really apply anymore now that I'm 38 with 4 kids.

LMAO..I've done that.

However, the BEST reaction I ever got was when someone asked how old I was and I said "26". They were trying hard to be polite but you could see the shock on their face. I'm sure they were thinking "holy heck she must have had a rough life!" Of course I let them off the hook pretty quick.
Sexy is just cute with a fiesty attitude.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:56 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,333,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
I whole-heartedly disagree.

I've seen some very sexy women who were nothing resembling cute.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:56 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,161,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
What cracks me up are people who feel the need to criticize via rep points.

If I'm going to criticize someone at least I have the cojones to do it in a response post so they know where it's coming from.

I never rep someone to do it. I don't see the point of that unless you want to be a coward. I guess I just have bigger balls than the person who repped me.
There use to be one idiot poster who did that all the time, thankfully she doesn't post here anymore.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:58 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,097,044 times
Quote:
Really? I don't know if I agree with that.

I've been described as fiesty, but never as sexy; It's just not my personality.
I think it's completely different.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:59 PM

7,453 posts, read 13,442,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
There use to be one idiot poster who did that all the time, thankfully she doesn't post here anymore.
I think I know who that is/was lol

Old 01-14-2013, 06:59 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,848,823 times
Quote:

Old 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,212,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I tell everybody I'm 45 so that way I can feel good about myself when they tell me I don't look a day over 38.
Quote:

LMAO..I've done that.

You - you - you cheaters!

Old 01-14-2013, 07:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,931,228 times
Quote:
Really? I don't know if I agree with that.

I've been described as fiesty, but never as sexy; It's just not my personality.
I think it's completely different.
Oh she soooo sexy. Want to touch the heiny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.