Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 07:44 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,384,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
If you ever wake up as a black woman, then I might take you seriously but until then, no.
If the Catholic church changes its policy on reincarnation, that could happen. If it does, I will contact you.

Let's let others post and get this back on topic. Have a nice evening.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:46 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,220,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesprecious09 View Post
What are some of the signs???
Different skid marks?

Old 01-30-2013, 07:53 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,620,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesprecious09 View Post
What are some of the signs???
A guy I went out with last summer hinted to me that he had experienced anal penetration before but I was afraid to ask whether he meant by a penis or not.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:49 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,720,359 times
The reason I mentioned the "down low black male myth" is because BLACK WOMEN were the ones who created this mythical nonsense.

BTW, along with young white women, young black women are turning lesbian left and right.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespiritbty View Post
Agreed. It does seem like bisexual women get away with more than bisexual men, and it's unfair double standard. There are some deceptive, manipulative, and lying women out there that do need to be exposed and not protected or downplayed for their secret relationships with women behind their spouse's back. I'm not sure if they're are more downlow women than men, but women who are secretive should be called out for it because most women can be emotionally messy and also ruin their own families based on deceptions.
Studies and surveys conducted in the past 10 years have said that there are more bisexual women than bisexual men in America.

Perhaps in other parts of the world the number of bisexuals is equal in men and women but in America, there's no way there's as many bisexual men as bisexual women.

Bisexual women are an epidemic in America.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:54 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,384,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Studies and surveys conducted in the past 10 years have said that there are more bisexual women than bisexual men in America.

Perhaps in other parts of the world the number of bisexuals is equal in men and women but in America, there's no way there's as many bisexual men as bisexual women.

Bisexual women are an epidemic in America.
I've only heard of this as being "cool" in the last decade. It wasn't before. If a guy chooses to mess around with them on a NSA basis, then he's smart. If he is all bowled over and in love, then he's NOT so smart.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I've only heard of this as being "cool" in the last decade. It wasn't before. If a guy chooses to mess around with them on a NSA basis, then he's smart. If he is all bowled over and in love, then he's NOT so smart.
True.

I think that guys should go on and mess with bisexual women and have their threesomes and foursomes with them but never get married to these women.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:38 PM

1,615 posts, read 1,969,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Hell if I know.

A bit feminine? Doesn't seem that thrilled by a glimpse of your vaj? Never requests you to sit sideways and wear no knickers so he can look up your skirt?

Those would be my guesses.
The thread is asking about bi or dl, not gay, so that wouldn't work. The difference seems to be permanently lost on some people.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:46 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,807,558 times
Quote:
True.

I think that guys should go on and mess with bisexual women and have their threesomes and foursomes with them but never get married to these women.
Perhaps, but I truly believe that the ratio of real bi/gay people by gender is 50/50, which you probably won't learn from statistics. The women who are just experimenting b/c it's the cool thing to do are going to move on and eventually get married and never think about it again unless they do some swinging with their partner. That's what most people do who have gay sex for curiosity sake, just like the boys in boarding school who had their little dalliance and moved on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatnos View Post
The thread is asking about bi or dl, not gay, so that wouldn't work. The difference seems to be permanently lost on some people.
Sometimes the difference isn't clear. My ex was married to me for a long time but when he came out he never looked at a woman again--he clearly had wanted a man all along. So what do you call that or does it even matter?

Old 01-31-2013, 05:56 PM

31,084 posts, read 22,107,744 times
Quote:
True.

I know quite a few men that say the same thing. Not likely to get married so doesn't apply in my case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships