Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 02:53 PM

518 posts, read 1,004,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
What if the 19 years goes after him?
Goes "after him"? That's up to "him". If he had a decent character and had the wisdom and maturity that is usually prevalent for people his age, he would take the high road and reject a teenager's sexual advances. He would regard her as a daughter, sister or niece to protect and would simply tell her, "thanks but NO thanks" and be done with her. It doesn't take much brain power to do this, but it DOES take maturity, wisdom, self control and insight to reject a teenager who is too young to know any better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 02:56 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
Goes "after him"? That's up to "him". If he had a decent character and had the wisdom and maturity that is usually prevalent for people his age, he would take the high road and reject a teenager's sexual advances. He would regard her as a daughter, sister or niece to protect and would simply tell her, "thanks but NO thanks" and be done with her. It doesn't take much brain power to do this, but it DOES take maturity, wisdom, self control and insight to reject a teenager who is too young to know any better.

No single straight man who is in his 30's is going to reject sex offered by a sexy 19 year old.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:
No single straight man who is in his 30's is going to reject sex offered by a sexy 19 year old.
Well then, there ya go.

The "single, straight man who is in his 30s" who does NOT reject sexual advances from a "sexy" teenager has NO decent character traits, NO maturity or wisdom and definitely NO sexual self control.

A man like this has perversity in his veins which will probably remain with him for life unless he works hard at eliminating this type of mentality from his soul. Barring the tired old excuse that it's in "his DNA" to have sex with any woman who offers it to him - especially a naive teenager - it's all just a matter of maturity and having a decent character. A man this age who would take advantage of a teenager in order for him to satisfy his apparently uncontrollable sexual urges is a man who is unable to mentally and physically connect with women around his own age. These types of men have emotional and psychological issues that are unresolved.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:22 PM

868 posts, read 1,121,893 times
Quote:
Sorry, but I would absolutely turn that down. That's a teenager FFS!

Old 01-26-2013, 03:25 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
Well, at my age, men want to date me because I still have my driver's license.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:26 PM

654 posts, read 3,456,367 times
Quote:
I would. I would be almost old enough to be her dad at my age. It would not be right.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:27 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Sorry, but I would absolutely turn that down. That's a teenager FFS!

Ok how bout 21?

Old 01-26-2013, 03:29 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVTechMan View Post
I would. I would be almost old enough to be her dad at my age. It would not be right.

Well as long as you are discreet about it then I don't see the issue. Not I don't see the point of walking down the street holding hands with a 19 year old but if they are willing to play then who cares.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Well as long as you are discreet about it then I don't see the issue. Not I don't see the point of walking down the street holding hands with a 19 year old but if they are willing to play then who cares.
There ya go. I rest my case.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:44 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
Ap, you should lay off TV&SportsGuy. The chances of him finding a teenage woman (or any woman for that matter) who is willing to have sex with him are slimmer than the chances of a monkey riding a unicorn flying out of my ass. Let him have his fantasies. It's all he has.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships