Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 05:33 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I disagree.....there are certain situation and circumstances which make us grow up a lot quicker. Also life experience comes in to play, some people in their early 20s are more mature than some much older
I've found it's mostly people in their early twenties that say things like that.

I had to grow up quick because.of being diagnosed with a medical issue at a young age, plus I was basically running my own company at age 15. I used to say the same thing, but as I enter my 30's I realize how wrong I was
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 05:35 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
So that's why you like the 20-22 master class so you don't have to out yourself out lol

I have a play range and a date range

play......22-25

date-27-37

Old 01-26-2013, 05:36 PM

868 posts, read 1,122,117 times
Quote:
I will say thank you for that but seriously ? I don't agree!! Lol the guys here are beyond a joke the maturity level is awful to say the least anyone under the age of 30 is ruled out in my opinion
Scottish (and British women in general) tend to mature quickly. It's my experience too, but I don't mean this to bash American women in any way. Men on the other hand over there tend to stay "lads" for longer than they should. Binge drinking and dicking about should cease to become fun past the age of say, 25. After that grow up, stop the binge drinking and acting like a ****.

So I understand where you're coming from and respect you as a mature 25 year old. I would definitely be friends with you. Your age wouldn't be an issue, but you also have to understand that many other people your age would not be mature enough for me.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:38 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I've found it's mostly people in their early twenties that say things like that.

I had to grow up quick because.of being diagnosed with a medical issue at a young age, plus I was basically running my own company at age 15. I used to say the same thing, but as I enter my 30's I realize how wrong I was
I've never really been that immature, I'm the youngest in the family my brothers 10 years older my dad was almost 40 when I was born so I've been brought up around older people. I also have a son so even if I was immature having him definitely changed me, I'm a lot more focused, driven and know exactly what I want and don't want from life. I know I will continue to change and mature as I get older but I would say I'm pretty level headed and mature for being in my 20s.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post

play......22-25

date-27-37
Seriously ? You actually just said "play range" lol I can't even find the words

Old 01-26-2013, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Scottish (and British women in general) tend to mature quickly. It's my experience too, but I don't mean this to bash American women in any way. Men on the other hand over there tend to stay "lads" for longer than they should. Binge drinking and dicking about should cease to become fun past the age of say, 25. After that grow up, stop the binge drinking and acting like a ****.

So I understand where you're coming from and respect you as a mature 25 year old. I would definitely be friends with you. Your age wouldn't be an issue, but you also have to understand that many other people your age would not be mature enough for me.
Well I will take that as a compliment thank you.

Yes our "lads" are exactly that lads not men......my ex was 32 and he was cheating with girls at 19 lol the cheeky **** actually said I was too old! I've just turned 25! our guys tent to play the field a lot longer and think being a jack the lad at 35 is hot when in reality it's pathetic

Old 01-26-2013, 05:45 PM

Quote:
I've never really been that immature, I'm the youngest in the family my brothers 10 years older my dad was almost 40 when I was born so I've been brought up around older people. I also have a son so even if I was immature having him definitely changed me, I'm a lot more focused, driven and know exactly what I want and don't want from life. I know I will continue to change and mature as I get older but I would say I'm pretty level headed and mature for being in my 20s.
I don't think you have anything to prove re: maturity. You're a responsible parent, you know your stuff and you seem to know what's important in life. Many people don't realise this until mich later on, or not at all. I think you're doing just fine. Please don't take my post(s) as somehow deeming EVERYONE under a certain age as just a kid or something. My own mother was younger than you when she gave birth to me. Also, take into account that I'm in a foreign country

Old 01-26-2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post

play......22-25

date-27-37
What do you "play" exactly? Backgammon, dominos, chess, maybe an impromptu game of monopoly?

Old 01-26-2013, 05:47 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
What do you "play" exactly? Backgammon, dominos, chess, maybe an impromptu game of monopoly?

Naked twister

Role Play

Feet games

Tickle sessions

Old 01-26-2013, 05:47 PM

654 posts, read 3,456,766 times
Quote:
Maybe he enjoys Twister...who knows...lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships