Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2013, 07:05 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,900,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post
Rotflmao!

Old 02-01-2013, 07:57 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,923,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
I kinda liked the middle ground. When I was a kid one of you had to dedicate a hand to parting her shrubbery. Otherwise you would get the ouch you're pulling my hair thing as well as the obvious issues when goin down. Then there was the period where you had the neatly groomed triangle. This is my preferred ambiance. Doesn't get in the way, to my eye looks great. Now you have bald or the Hitler youth mustache. Ok but I liked it better before. not that any of this would keep me from throwing down. It's all good.
This perfectly sums up my stance on the issue. Well said.

Old 02-01-2013, 08:05 AM

17,642 posts, read 22,663,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
Wax wax wax is all I have to say
hmmmmm ..i can't decide.

Send me some pics...

Old 02-01-2013, 08:49 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,111,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnFla View Post
"hey i really think you'd look amazing totally shaved. Could we try that??"
We. Like it's a team event. I suppose it could be. . . .

Old 02-01-2013, 09:01 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,271,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
hmmmmm ..i can't decide.

Send me some pics...
Hahaha no bother I'll get right on that lol

Last edited by Elained10; 02-01-2013 at 09:37 AM..

Old 02-01-2013, 09:10 AM

1,336 posts, read 4,969,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
We. Like it's a team event. I suppose it could be. . . .
Lol, one girl, after i politely brought it up, asked me to shave her, which was interesting....

Old 02-01-2013, 09:10 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,386,437 times
I prefer to have things completely bald, and then just have pubic hair art tattooed on down there. It is the best of both worlds - the feeling of bare, but with the artistic balance afforded by some good tattoo work.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:26 AM

1,336 posts, read 4,969,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
I prefer to have things completely bald, and then just have pubic hair art tattooed on down there. It is the best of both worlds - the feeling of bare, but with the artistic balance afforded by some good tattoo work.
or bald with Vajazzling option is interesting, throw in a unique piercing or two for maximum visual stimulation.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:29 AM

170 posts, read 206,331 times
I am not sure how 'grooming' instantly becomes 'shaving bald', however I will say a few reasons that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread on why basic grooming/hygiene are generally important...

Again, enough with the bald/pedophile syndromes, this is simply trimming back some hair in strategic locations... No different than cutting your bangs from your eyes...

Hair has different purposes in different places. Nose hair is a type of filter, arm pit hair,...not so much, more so a lubricant... Gentlemen, if you don't think hair is a lubricant, shave your sacks (if they have dropped) and post back after 1 day... Ladies, next time you shave your arm pits, don't use deodorant or lotions for a hour or 2 and post back the results...

For hygiene, it's quite simple really, to start, long/wild labia hair tends to get into the urine flow, and in truth, although many won't admit to not knowing, they were not taught to wipe from front to back and NEVER back to front...

Same type things with guys, your dads should have told you to go urinate after you ejaculate. Allow it to clean the tract or risk a urinary tract infection...

Another hygiene reason that I will list under...

PAIN

Yes, long 'labia' hair will enter the 'friction' zone and at minimal become annoying and most likely painful as it makes small lesions, like paper cuts, introducing new areas for potential bacteria intrusion that your body is not ready to defend... Condoms are not a prevent all and ladies, you get the microscopic cuts with or with out a condom...
A study on how many women get infections (especially the ones that are prone or get repeated infections) in relation to the hair would be incitefull... Something for some of you to think about...

If a toothpick is playing in a 5 gallon bucket, this probably will not be a problem unless certain positions are used, and it really wouldn't pertain as much to 2 pump chumps either...

I have posted before about trimming your partner... Nothing wrong with that. In fact many of you might be surprised if you invited your partner... Closed minded people miss out on so much...

It only takes a couple of minutes to do some basic trimming...

As stated, hair serves different purposes in different locations, some more important than others. Mons pubis hair lubricates and cushions to a degree. Some ladies, typically thin, have pelvic bones that can hurt after a while, so having some hair above can be beneficial to both the man and woman...

Some have said the only way to know is to see her with out clothes. There are some indicators that will often tell the tale...
Look at the toenails... If they are routinely well taken care of, the chances are she does at least minimal grooming... YMMV

Old 02-01-2013, 01:59 PM

2,908 posts, read 3,876,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Oh, it be so LS Jaun. It be so.

In the words of Samantha Jones, "Honey, they don't call it a 'job' for nothing"

Most men will never have the pleasure of knowing what its really like for some of us. Glad you keep yours clean and sparkly for your ladies. But I really wonder if some of the men who have specific demands for the nether region grooming for women are as fastidious about their own manscaping?
That's too bad for you and your man. Never had a problem with woman going at the schlong like fish to water.

As far as the hair deal, as long as its not like navigating the uncharted Amazon, its all good. Preference is well groomed, but a little more or less is cool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships