Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 10:48 AM

313 posts, read 665,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
When a person says I love you and they mean it - and you know it - you don't have to go on a message board asking what it means.

And seriously - a relationship is between the two people involved. Running to a message board every time you have a conversation with someone does not lead to a successful relationship.

And I still don't understand why you started a thread about a guy you weren't seeing anymore - asking our advice - when you were already sleeping with someone else.
I create thread about a guy I see even I'm not really interested in them. I could create a thread about a guy I went out once and has no plans of seeing again. I create threads to get an immediate advice, see what people are thinking, for future reference, for other people who maybe experiencing the same thing but would not want to post on forum like this etc. Just like this one, I created this thread so incase he said it again, I would know how to respond to it.

Old 02-03-2013, 10:50 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,194,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowT View Post
I create thread about a guy I see even I'm not really interested in them. I could create a thread about a guy I went out once and has no plans of seeing again. I create threads to get an immediate advice, see what people are thinking, for future reference, for other people who maybe experiencing the same thing but would not want to post on forum like this etc. Just like this one, I created this thread so incase he said it again, I would know how to respond to it.
Why not learn to think for yourself and then you can respond for yourself instead of responding how we told you to respond. That's my point. Being an adult means making your own decisions, thinking for yourself, taking care of yourself, figuring out who YOU are. Stop making threads every time anything happens to you. Learn how to think for yourself. When you can do that - you will actually have a chance at having a real relationship.

Old 02-03-2013, 10:53 AM

3,391 posts, read 4,487,057 times
Quote:
I'm seeing a guy who treats me really well. Takes me out to places. He pays all the time. He takes good care of me. He opens the door for me including the car door. We talk every night. We talk by texting till he falls asleep which is around 3am ( I work at night till 730am). He initiates contact. He talked to his friends about me and made plans for me to meet them. He texts me " I miss you". One time I wasn't wearing a jacket and it was cold, he grabbed one from his closet and put it on me ( without me asking him). Then when I got to my car and I was gonna give it back, he told me to leave it on because he doesn't want me to get cold. We enjoy spending time together. He's very affectionate even in public. It's too early to tell if hes the one I want to be with because we've only been dating for three weeks, but so far, I really like him.

Last night, while we're having sex when he went inside of me he said, " When we're having sex, I feel that I love you already". I didn't know what to say so I just smiled. Honestly, I can have sex with him everyday. It's so so good plus he has an amazing hot body and a very cute face. Our bodies fit perfectly together.

What does he mean by " When were having sex, I feel that I love you already"? And if someone said that to you, what would be an ideal response?
It probably means he feels real affection for you. That's a good thing. Yes, 3 weeks ins't very long. But it sounds like he open to letting your relationship grow. I would go with it...

Old 02-03-2013, 10:59 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,624,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
So she waits 6 months, then has sex with the guy and 3 months later they split up. Is that the right amount of time? Maybe they should wait for marriage? Like they say: "Judge, lest thee be judged". So, what is the right amount of time? 5 dates, 50?
Depends on what she is looking for. If she wants sex then bang away.

But if she wants something long term wouuld probably be best to wait until she finds out what the guys true intentions are. That's the most reasonable thing would be to do. Whole different conversation for a different thread.

Like I said in my previous statement. Pretty sad to see thread where most of the women have never been treated the way that the OP is being treated by this guy. Opening doors, paying for dates, and texting on the phone SHOULD BE THE NORM. NOT SOMETHING SEEN AS SPECIAL. Lot of women settling for less which I find absolutely ridiculous.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:13 AM

52,317 posts, read 52,784,279 times
I'm curious what he would say if there were no gizzards involved???

Old 02-03-2013, 11:16 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,624,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm curious what he would say if there were no gizzards involved???

My thoughts exactly!!!!

Would be a stretch for most.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:38 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,164,328 times
They complain when they don't say it, and then they complain when they do say it.

Sigh.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:41 AM

4,078 posts, read 5,422,201 times
From your previous thread:
Quote:
I've been seeing this guy for almost three weeks now and things are doing fine. I like him and I can tell that he likes me too. We talk everyday and everything has been great exept for some comments that he said last night that was kinda bothering me.

Last week, he mentioned something about bringing my single friends when we hang out and he would bring his single guy friends as well. Last night, he asked me again if I have some single friends that we could introduce to his guy friends. I told him I do. He asked if I could send a picture of them. I told him I will have to ask my friends first if its ok because its not my picture. Anyway, I ended up just telling him that we just bring out our friends and introduce them to each other then I asked him why does he need to see a picture for? His replied was, "because if theyre ugly Im never gonna hear the end of it from them and I will probably have to pay for the entire night, which I dont want to do". I decided not to send him any pictures but I told him to just check my facebook. We added each other on facebook and he saw the pictures I have on there. This is when I kinda got upset. I asked him if he saw the pictures. His text said, "yes, cute pictures of you but didnt really see cute friends ."

Did he say my friends were ugly? I think my friends are cute. This guy really finds me attractive. Do you guys think that he was hoping that my friends were like me thats why he wanted me to introduce them to his friends? Im ot sure if I should keep seeing him despite the comment he said about my friends. He didnt exactly say my friends were ugly but the meaning was kinda like that. What do you guys think? So far, hes been treating me well and I like spending time with him.
Now he's saying "I think I'm falling in love" during sex makes you wonder if he's genuine or not.

If a guy truly cares for you, does it really matter how your friends look if he really treats you right?

So the contingency here is if your friends are fug, he doesn't want to hang out with them and assumes they're Hollywood versions of creepy unattractive chicks?

The discrepancy here is you want someone who's sincere and honest and isn't going to play with your heart. For some reason, he reminds me of Scott, Kourntey Kardashian's BF "I think I'm falling in love" with you during sex. Maybe he is, maybe he's not.

But, you're also questioning his level of integrity as a person. If he makes you happy, then go with it. But your gut's saying something else. Otherwise, you wouldn't' be posting.

And, a true gentleman treats your friends kindly regardless of how they look. Because if they're an important part of your life, he'd want to get to know them too rather than disregarding them as objects.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:43 AM

313 posts, read 665,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Why not learn to think for yourself and then you can respond for yourself instead of responding how we told you to respond. That's my point. Being an adult means making your own decisions, thinking for yourself, taking care of yourself, figuring out who YOU are. Stop making threads every time anything happens to you. Learn how to think for yourself. When you can do that - you will actually have a chance at having a real relationship.
I think for myself. I don't respond the way people here tell me to. I get opinions to help me decide how to respond but at the end I will still do what I think is right for me. I don't see harm about asking other people's thoughts about something. I actually learn alot about myself that way.

I don't make threads about anything that happens to me. I create threads that I find funny, weird, unusual, interesting.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:54 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,760,090 times
Quote:
I don't make threads about anything that happens to me. I create threads that I find funny, weird, unusual, interesting.
Bullcrap. ALL of your threads are about you and some or another lame guy who thinks you are hot. I think we all know who you are by now so don't try to pretend otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.