Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 06:54 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,012,483 times

Advertisements

It means he lusts for you.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:36 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
No way I am reading this whole thread. OP, in my humble opinion, you are having too many men for too short of a time period. Dating a couple men is just fine, but having sex with them all is just not the best idea.

How can you be with more than one person at a time, taking it to that next step with all of them?

Do the men know that you are with more than one or did you stop seeing one man one day and start seeing another the next day and having sex with him?

Is nothing sacred?

Old 02-04-2013, 07:40 AM

861 posts, read 1,249,726 times
Translation: You're softening him up while pleasuring him.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:52 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
A nurse? Oh come on, you are not.
Lol. When I entered nursing I quickly learned that thus world is filled with sex, drugs and rock & roll lolol...

Musical sex partners was the name of the game.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:58 AM

218 posts, read 483,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowT View Post

Last night, while we're having sex when he went inside of me he said, " When we're having sex, I feel that I love you already". I didn't know what to say so I just smiled. Honestly, I can have sex with him everyday. It's so so good plus he has an amazing hot body and a very cute face. Our bodies fit perfectly together.

What does he mean by " When were having sex, I feel that I love you already"? And if someone said that to you, what would be an ideal response?
TMI. (But, I hope you used protection, good grief!)

Y'all have only been together for three weeks. Am I the only one that would run from a guy that would use the words "I love you" in a sentence that soon? Forget what it "means" and that it was "during sex." Don't you think he is moving too fast for only knowing you 3 weeks?

Old 02-04-2013, 08:06 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
This will sound weird but he is actually not scared to get me pregnant. He knows I'm not on any birth control pills. He *** inside me ( were both clean and just got tested). I got pissed because he *** inside. I asked him to pull it out. He laughed and said " I want twins" then kissed me passionately on my lips. He *** twice inside. He didn't know that I was on the safe period of my cycle so I wasnt worried but he didn't know that. He wasn't worried at all. He didn't know that I took a morning after pill the next day either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle20 View Post
TMI. (But, I hope you used protection, good grief!)
Not so much! And talk about TMI.

Oh - and the past tense of the word that I'm assuming you starred out is actually a four lettered word which you wouldn't have had to star out.

Quote:
Most of my friends are nurses and have done worst than what I did. You are different. I'm different. My friends are different. I wouldn't do what some of my friends have done. But I can say that I have tried and experienced alot of things.
Actually - you don't know what I've experienced since I don't post all of my business on the internet. But what I haven't done is have unprotected sex with a person I've only been seeing for 3 weeks while I'm not on the pill and have no idea if he's been tested for STD's. If those are the kind of experiences you want to have - you know, having to take the morning after pill, maybe getting treated for an STD - well, have at it!

Old 02-04-2013, 08:15 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,509 times
Quote:
Most of my friends are nurses and have done worst than what I did. You are different. I'm different. My friends are different. I wouldn't do what some of my friends have done. But I can say that I have tried and experienced alot of things.
Didn't you say you are a nurse as well? I gots no time to be reading all your gibberish, but I call total bs on you hanging out with nurses.

I married an RN and all her friends are RNs. Fun people, but certainly not gross.

I shot her a link to this thread, and the general consensus is that no licensed nurse would be stuffing penises up them, raw dog style, 2 days after meeting it. They think you are nasty.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:38 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,219,693 times
Quote:
I never said that something isn't quite right. I'm complaining about what he does for me. I'm just not understanding the meaning of what he told me. He didn't say "I love you" but instead he said "when were having sex I feel that I love you already".
Ask him how he feels when you're NOT having sex.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:40 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
It amazes me how many people can't tell a troll from a real poster. Do you really think all her threads are for real?

Old 02-04-2013, 08:45 AM

218 posts, read 483,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
It amazes me how many people can't tell a troll from a real poster. Do you really think all her threads are for real?
Not anymore! (but it provides entertainment while working lol)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships