Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 06:56 PM

177 posts, read 303,474 times

Advertisements

Ok I'll admit that I got in a relationship knowing that my guy has a few *ahem* issues. But I'm starting to see that It's not him but his ex who is making him go crazy inside.

My guy told me that he still had little feelings for his ex when we got together 4 months ago. No one in my family knows we are dating cause well things would he a little complicated. Anyway his ex is friends with my aunt and my aunt works with my guy. Sometimes my aunt will relay little messages to my guy about his ex girl. ( how she's doing, if she asked about him, etc) and then he would call her.

Now my boyfriend tells me that he wants me. He has moved from his ex side of town closer to me and these past two weeks have been wonderful. At his job my bf tells my aunt that he's done with the ex and he's moved on. She tells him his ex doesn't care anymore anyway.

Today my boyfriend ex shows up to his job talking about how can he move on without her. I know this because I call my aunt to get info on how her good old friend is doing. Tonight my bf is all moody and he says how do you completely let someone go and some bull like that.

This is all his ex fault!!! The ***** can't stand that he's happy with someone else.
I am so ready to bust a cap in her punk loose ***** ass! She is ruining my happiness.

I can't stand her. Ugh

Had you ever had an ex influence your current relationship? How did it work out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2013, 07:01 PM

1,557 posts, read 3,308,758 times
Polygamy works for some.....

Old 02-04-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzoman View Post
Polygamy works for some.....
I don't want that

Old 02-04-2013, 07:07 PM

1,557 posts, read 3,308,758 times
Try telling him that you are a "one woman" type of gal. No games. Just me.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:07 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,682,655 times
But you said it yourself, he told you from the start that he still had feelings for his ex. If he didn't have feelings for her, there is nothing she could say or do to affect your relationship. Your anger is misplaced.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
But you said it yourself, he told you from the start that he still had feelings for his ex. If he didn't have feelings for her, there is nothing she could say or do to affect your relationship. Your anger is misplaced.
I don't think so. She pushes him away, he moves on, then she comes back.
She is playing games. I have real feelings for him. Now it feels like she's playing with me

Old 02-04-2013, 07:14 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,682,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky2Sharks View Post
I don't think so. She pushes him away, he moves on, then she comes back.
She is playing games. I have real feelings for him. Now it feels like she's playing with me
So what you are saying is, your man is so weak he's being run roughshod by an ex girlfriend? You either are incredibly naive, or you need better taste in men.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
So what you are saying is, your man is so weak he's being run roughshod by an ex girlfriend? You either are incredibly naive, or you need better taste in men.
No. I'm saying I'm in love with a man who is trying to start over with me, but has a crazy ass ex who is not over him.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:40 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,639,726 times
OP, it is very tempting to blame the 'other woman' when your real problem is your boyfriend.
if he is a good loyal honest man, he can be chased after by his ex all day, he won't be interested. Believe me, no women are that desperate or consistent without man's encouragement.

Even if you put her in her place, she will keep on chasing after him if she feels she actually has a chance with him. He has to put an end to the "relationship" between him and the ex.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
OP, it is very tempting to blame the 'other woman' when your real problem is your boyfriend.
if he is a good loyal honest man, he can be chased after by his ex all day, he won't be interested. Believe me, no women are that desperate or consistent without man's encouragement.

Even if you put her in her place, she will keep on chasing after him if she feels she actually has a chance with him. He has to put an end to the "relationship" between him and the ex.
Ugh, yes this is true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships