Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 01:59 PM

10,855 posts, read 6,403,256 times

Advertisements

Approx. 6 or 7 months (time between previous LTR concluding & new FWB commencing).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 PM

2,707 posts, read 2,847,896 times
I remember seeing a movie, once, and the main character was telling someone about the first time he made love, and about how moving, and spiritual it was for him. Then he said it was too bad he was alone.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:46 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,631,311 times
There should be three classes of response.
One for people with sexual morals who abstain for
belief reasons, another for people who can't for
medical reasons or imprisonment, lastly for people who just
can't get laid.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:32 PM

823 posts, read 1,986,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
32 years aka life, 33 next month.
I know it's none of my business and stuff, but any particular reason why you never had sex?

Old 02-07-2013, 04:09 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,264,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
There should be three classes of response.
One for people with sexual morals who abstain for
belief reasons, another for people who can't for
medical reasons or imprisonment, lastly for people who just
can't get laid.
There is also the class of folks who are simply not sexually active for no particular reason, and are not actively seeking a sexual relationship.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:12 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,045,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin_mac View Post
And don't say "17 years" if you lost your virginity at 17. I mean after you've actually started having an active sex life. I realized today that I'm very close to 6 months now. I've had a lot on my plate though -- a bad breakup, moving to another country, switching jobs and apartments and stuff. But yeah. Now that I've settled in, it hit me and it's friggin' torturous. Luckily, the weekend's not too far off ...

About a year and half after my first time. It hurt like hell and I wasn't in the mood to try it again.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:14 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,766,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier77 View Post
I know it's none of my business and stuff, but any particular reason why you never had sex?
There is a complicated response but I'll spare you.....I do not plan on having sex because I do not feel the 'need' to pursue sexual opportunities with other people the way I see almost everyone else doing. They appear to be 'driven' by their sexuality to seek out partners. I have a sex drive that is taken care of by myself. Some people will call it 'asexual,' that's what I call it anyways. When I was younger I very naively thought I could date men offering only companionship or very minimal & sparse sexual contact, but that is not the case with MOST men. As it turns out most aren't intersted in women who don't want regular sexual activity/intercourse, go figure (these large quantities of men only exist on City Data apparently).

Another poster (male I beleive) named D. Scott has me beat though. He said, '37 years' and frankly I'm wondering the same thing about him as to why, LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships