Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2013, 09:31 PM

8,759 posts, read 9,495,544 times

Advertisements

I've never liked much anything to do with zombie stories, except for that one British comedy movie I can't think of the name at the moment, but finally caved and gave the show, The Walking Dead, a looksie and I can't looksie away. Taking a little break and will be gearing up to watch episode 4 season 1 in a few. Never in a million did I think, I would seriously enjoy this show, but it's darn good entertainment. Guess I'll be keeping my netflix subscription a little while longer than I planned.

I have a lot of catching up to do, it's going to be a long night.

Old 03-16-2013, 11:04 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,018,875 times
Somebody at Netflix was pretty darn smart as far as pricing goes. Its so cheap that even though I barely use it I still cant quite get myself to cancel it.

Old 03-17-2013, 04:16 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,171,746 times
Happy Saint Paddy's day, everyone.

If you aren't wankered by now, you're doing it wrong.

Old 03-17-2013, 06:30 AM

17,653 posts, read 22,723,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I've never liked much anything to do with zombie stories, except for that one British comedy movie I can't think of the name at the moment, but finally caved and gave the show, The Walking Dead, a looksie and I can't looksie away. Taking a little break and will be gearing up to watch episode 4 season 1 in a few. Never in a million did I think, I would seriously enjoy this show, but it's darn good entertainment. Guess I'll be keeping my netflix subscription a little while longer than I planned.

Pretty soon you will have a rifle crossbow, machete, or a shotgun, in your hands, & will be slaying ZOMBIES, along with the rest of us......heeheehee...

"The walking dead" is on AMC tonight starting at 6PM West Coast Time. The Talking Dead is on at 7PM.

At 5PM there is a repeat of last Sundays episode.

The Walking Dead – AMC

Old 03-17-2013, 07:01 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,652,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post

You are thinking of Shaun of the Dead. Hilarious flick. Zombieland is great too. They kill Bill Murray in it.

Old 03-17-2013, 09:12 AM

22,442 posts, read 29,597,820 times
I lost my wallet this morning at midnight and was like great. So I cancelled my debit card. Then my dad called me this morning to tell me that an older guy had dropped my wallet off at their house!! He found it in the parking lot last night. I'm soooo glad there's still good people in this world.

Years ago, I found a wallet outside of Bennigans with $1000 in hundreds and several Amex's. I looked up the guy in the phone book and called his house and ended up speaking with his dad. The guy was so grateful and offered me money for it but I declined. It was just the right thing to do. I got my good Karma back!! YEA FOR MEEEEEE

Old 03-17-2013, 10:30 AM

17,653 posts, read 22,723,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I lost my wallet this morning at midnight and was like great. So I cancelled my debit card. Then my dad called me this morning to tell me that an older guy had dropped my wallet off at their house!! He found it in the parking lot last night. I'm soooo glad there's still good people in this world.

Years ago, I found a wallet outside of Bennigans with $1000 in hundreds and several Amex's. I looked up the guy in the phone book and called his house and ended up speaking with his dad. The guy was so grateful and offered me money for it but I declined. It was just the right thing to do. I got my good Karma back!! YEA FOR MEEEEEE
I'm so happy you got your wallet back.....

Old 03-17-2013, 10:36 AM

12,572 posts, read 15,606,037 times
Quote:

I left my wallet in a phone booth, a**hole who was next to me took it along with the piddly $30 from my paycheck. Crappy feeling really.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:51 AM

7,126 posts, read 8,684,059 times
Quote:

I believe in what we put out into the universe comes back to us...way to go!!!

Old 03-17-2013, 06:39 PM

8,759 posts, read 9,495,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
You are thinking of Shaun of the Dead. Hilarious flick. Zombieland is great too. They kill Bill Murray in it.
You are correct on both counts.

So far, best Sunday EVA! I'm up to S2 - E7. Looking forward to Daryl getting better, he's a basket case, but, so hilarious, "People in hell want slurpies".

BTW, to those of you that have seen most of the episodes past S2-E6 do they ever find that little girl, that's wearing on my nerves.

Well back to the show.

Last edited by TRosa; 03-17-2013 at 06:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships