Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 09:19 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,816,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
It probably isn't as big a mess as it appears. It's very unlikely she's pregnant, if she did in fact take Plan B in time. They're divorcing and IMO that's the best thing.
There was a little delay, but it is quite possible it was in time.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:55 AM

354 posts, read 517,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Huh? I thought they did use a condom, but it broke.

Or by "do anything" do you mean abortion? She doesn't know if she's pregnant yet. I think these people are both very immature. A divorce is probably the best thing. OP, wait two weeks and do a pregnancy test. There may be nothing to worry about in that department at all. You're putting the cart before the horse.
Exactly what I told the piece of s-hit while I am packing my things! Like he was sure I am gonna get pregnant from that 1 night. His reply was - but what if you did? I slammed the door at his face.

So if I did he will abandon his OWN kid AGAIN!!! I was crazy to marry this nut. Just hope the divorce will be fast and easy and won't cost much.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:01 AM

Do I have to be the one to sign that divorce paper was received? or can anyone sign for it? Because I plan to give him the address that he already knows, It's my sister's house. I don't live there now though. And I don't want to give him this new address where I live.

Last edited by msvalentine; 03-20-2013 at 05:16 AM..

Old 03-20-2013, 06:29 AM

2,289 posts, read 5,774,983 times
This is real simple, all you do is call your soon to be ex, set up a time with his attorneys office and pick up the papers. If you don't show, the papers will be severed to you.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:26 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msvalentine View Post
I don't know if I'm in right forum but:

PLS HELP! me. I have only been married for less than 2 months in court. The ex has asked for my exact address most probably so I can be served the divorce papers.

I don't want to give it to him. I told him to email me the divorce papers. Is that legal? I read I have to be served the paper by mail. So I'm asking if we can do by email.

Also the reason why we divorce is he does not want a baby. The condom broke last march 13. March 15, he said we are over. I left. Now I don't know if I will get pregnant. What if I get the divorce paper without knowing if I am pregnant or not yet?

Also if I do get pregnant with him. What is the effect on divorce proceedings. I can still get child support from him even if the divorce take effect right?

I want to divorce him but it's the - am I pregnant or not and the effect of it in our divorce - that I need answers please.

This is my 1st marriage. his 2nd.
What do you mean "if you are pregnant"? You took Plan B on 3/15, before you posted this thread.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:31 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,302,712 times
^^I think she loves the drama.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:32 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
They also sell this magical invention at pretty much any drugstore called a pregnancy test.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
^^I think she loves the drama.
How Ironic. The reason why avoided relationship like a plague is I loathe drama! So why did you say that? What part is dramatic to you? When I am just trying to tell what happened?

Well obviously for now I still don't know if I'm pregnant. Was fearing I didn't take plan B as early as possible. But what I hope is that I did not even conceive. I took plan B for my peace of mind.

It's the first time I am gonna anticipate for my period to come this month. Actually thought it came today but nope. I do feel like it's coming any day though. So when it happens I will be the happiest person in the world.

So all I have to finish is the divorce then I will be fine.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:51 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,302,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msvalentine View Post
How Ironic. The reason why avoided relationship like a plague is I loathe drama! So why did you say that? What part is dramatic to you? When I am just trying to tell what happened?

Well obviously for now I still don't know if I'm pregnant. Was fearing I didn't take plan B as early as possible. But what I hope is that I did not even conceive. I took plan B for my peace of mind.

It's the first time I am gonna anticipate for my period to come this month. Actually thought it came today but nope. I do feel like it's coming any day though. So when it happens I will be the happiest person in the world.

So all I have to finish is the divorce then I will be fine.
Aren't you 40+? Shouldn't you be more concerned with menopause than getting pregnant?

Old 03-20-2013, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Aren't you 40+? Shouldn't you be more concerned with menopause than getting pregnant?
Say that to the piece of $hit who left me coz he was scared I would get pregnant that night at my age. I actually would have loved to be pregnant. But realized I don't like a spawn of a piece of $hit in me. I shudder at the thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships