Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 10:32 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
White women who are easy have no problem finding real relationships.

Not sleeping with men will not make them see any value in me. it wont make them respect me nor want to take me out and get to know the real me. they will just bypass me to sleep with someone else who will put out.

I know my appearance is preventing me from being relationship material. If I was Rihanna's coloring with slimmer features I'd probably be in a long term relationship right now. I'd have a guy who'd take me out on dates, take me to meet his family and everything else. but unfortunately I was born with darkskin and broad features which limits my dating options greatly.
I agree with you, but I think insecurity is the bigger problem. Insecure women who sleep around will have trouble keeping men, but secure women who do the same won't. Several men have admitted that it doesn't really matter to them if the woman sleeps with them on the first date even. If they like her, they will not care. An insecure woman can follow the 90 day no sex rule and that still won't make men fall for her. Regarding skin color, I definitely understand that it's harder for you to feel confident considering the Eurocentric standards of beauty that we are constantly bombarded with, but I do think you would be more successful in dating/relationships if you learned to love yourself and exuded more confidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2013, 10:58 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
just wanted to be different..

I started writing an actual answer and it just sounded conceited...so i opted for a little humor
I can appreciate that, lol.

Old 03-25-2013, 11:06 AM

1,839 posts, read 3,067,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I agree with you, but I think insecurity is the bigger problem. Insecure women who sleep around will have trouble keeping men, but secure women who do the same won't. Several men have admitted that it doesn't really matter to them if the woman sleeps with them on the first date even. If they like her, they will not care. An insecure woman can follow the 90 day no sex rule and that still won't make men fall for her. Regarding skin color, I definitely understand that it's harder for you to feel confident considering the Eurocentric standards of beauty that we are constantly bombarded with, but I do think you would be more successful in dating/relationships if you learned to love yourself and exuded more confidence.
Excellent point

Old 03-25-2013, 11:06 AM

677 posts, read 1,193,982 times
Nothing, the same way nobody has anything to offer me besides trouble and a ruined life.

Old 03-25-2013, 11:28 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,472,793 times
Me.

I can offer me, and all that is associated with me.

I will rarely be a good match for anyone, but some have found me to be worthwhile, and I have found some of them who fit me.

Old 03-25-2013, 11:35 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,030,837 times
1. No kids that I know about.
2. In shape.
3. No threat to Channing Tatum or Tom Brady, but decent looking.
4. Educated.
5. Reasonably successful.
6. Decent size package with no deformities or weird curvatures.
7. Very skilled at oral (giving and receiving).
8. Good in the sack (stamina, different positions, etc.)
9. Not hung up on any exes.
10. Not jealous or possessive in the least.
11. Self-confident.
12. Great sense of humor and not offended by much of anything.
13. Non drug user, non smoker, and light drinker.
14. Women love my ass, it isn't flat like most white dudes.
15. Well-read and up to speed on current events.
16. Great teeth and overall dental health.
17. No mental health issues (bipolar, OCD, etc.)
18. Parents and grandparents always love me.
19. Very well groomed down below (no set of weeds to forage through).
20. Athletic, can teach you any sport you want to learn.

Damn, this was a fun exercise in introspection. I'm a better catch than even I realized. Ladies, you might want to reserve a night before the waiting list gets too long!

Old 03-25-2013, 11:38 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,673,116 times
o_O how are you skilled at receiving oral?

Old 03-25-2013, 11:40 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
I was wondering the same thing. hehe

Old 03-25-2013, 11:41 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,798 times
All I have to offer are skittles and a bus pass...and I missed lunch, so I may be out of skittles

Old 03-25-2013, 11:45 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,030,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
I'm great at it.

My package is the right size, big enough that the experience is a turn-on for her, but not so big it's uncomfortable or hurts her jaw.

I'm also good at adding levity to the experience with the right kind of dirty talk.

Finally, when I'm receiving oral from a chick for the first time, I always offer to courtesy tap (though I admit I like it better when she declines the offer).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships