Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2014, 11:13 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,029,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkerr View Post
Why shouldn't I?

Because it is a bit twisted, really. It is like the people that go off about how they hate soccer when the World Cup is being played. It's a pretty mental thing to do and a rather obvious loser-ish cry for attention.

You don't want to be one of those people, do you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2014, 11:13 AM

326 posts, read 349,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
very true. stinkerr, guys like you undermine the efforts to actually help others with their problems. you say enough is enough, but then come in here and make negative comments. if you dont want a relationship, thats fine, but dont undermine the efforts of those that are looking for one.

well said.

they can be my friend, they can be.
How am I undermining the efforts of others is it because you don't like what I say? Nobody has to believe me or listen and there are men on here who have had the same experiences so im mot being negative just giving people a dose of reality. If you have never been through what I and other men have consider yourself lucky but don't insult me for it. It took alot of pain for me to be the way I am.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Because it is a bit twisted, really. It is like the people that go off about how they hate soccer when the World Cup is being played. It's a pretty mental thing to do and a rather obvious loser-ish cry for attention.

You don't want to be one of those people, do you?
Has soccer ever rejected you and is soccer around you even though you don't want it to be. So im not a loser if I don't talk about the reasons that brought me to my decision?

Old 08-25-2014, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Has soccer ever rejected you and is soccer around you even though you don't want it to be. So im not a loser if I don't talk about the reasons that brought me to my decision?

This isn't a forum about women. It is a relationship forum. Big difference. If you're anti women because you feel slighted somehow, then rant on a misogyny forum. Just like if I was anti soccer it makes sense to rant on a soccer s*cks forum, not a forum to talk about the world cup.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:
This isn't a forum about women. It is a relationship forum. Big difference. If you're anti women because you feel slighted somehow, then rant on a misogyny forum. Just like if I was anti soccer it makes sense to rant on a soccer s*cks forum, not a forum to talk about the world cup.
How does me not wanting to be around women mean I hate them? Get some facts before you make assumptions and if you don't like what I say then ignore me thats what adults do.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:34 AM

2,704 posts, read 1,834,543 times
stinkerr - It would probably help to work through your pain if you talked about it. Either here or perhaps with a professional. Try to find some happiness in your life.

Wallowing in negativity is a horrible way to go through life.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
How does me not wanting to be around women mean I hate them? Get some facts before you make assumptions and if you don't like what I say then ignore me thats what adults do.

How does you not wanting to be around women seem like a topic suitable for discussing on a forum about having romantic relationships?

And no, adults don't go posting off topic bitter crud on forums. Not mentally healthy adults.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
stikerr - It would probably help to work through your pain if you talked about it. Either here or perhaps with a professional. Try to find some happiness in your life.

Wallowing in negativity is a horrible way to go through life.
Thats the problem people assume your not happy because I talk about my negative experiences which isn't the case and I don't need a therapist so I would appreciate it if no one would suggest this again.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
How does you not wanting to be around women seem like a topic suitable for discussing on a forum about having romantic relationships?

And no, adults don't go posting off topic bitter crud on forums. Not mentally healthy adults.
Whats bitter about enough is enough? Are you sure your an adult with all the name caliing I must have hit a button.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:45 AM

I made it easy for timberline and put him on ignore because I don't remember calling him names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships