Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2014, 12:01 AM

34 posts, read 46,175 times

Advertisements

I look at every woman. Women are beautiful.

I don't look at excessively beautiful women. I look at the woman beside her.

Chubby, skinny, pregnant...I look at them all.

I am attractive. But I don't pursue them as I have been in a committed relationship for 14 yrs.

Every day I wonder how I have remained faithfull as I think that there is a sexual compulsive inside of me.

Anyway..

Looking and ordering are two seperate things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2014, 02:05 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
yeah...give him some , lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
i like the way you think.

too late, far too late.
Hahahaha.

Old 07-29-2014, 02:32 AM

1,418 posts, read 1,268,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
True things do change, and some of those things have changed in favor of females. We can pick and choose our role and not be subject to what's been going on between the sexes for eons. Accept or reject, bob and weave. The playing field has gotten a tad bit more level. It has little to so with women being more passive, or thinking a " real man" would do this or that. We're just following your lead. As a matter of fact women now a days are much more aggressive than in the past.
Used to be a man could approach a woman, but if a woman was brazen enough to approach a man she was looked at unfavorably. So now it's not fair for the man to have to approach because he's putting it all out there. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

I do agree with you that both should put themselves out there, I am just saying that it's pretty much always been that he approach her and it's generally been accepted by both male and female.
and women never have to take responsibility I don't get why people disagree with that

Old 07-29-2014, 04:19 AM

420 posts, read 479,062 times
Its called...."Hi, how are you doing" with a very telling smile of intention. But I know outside of the south, gretting is very uncommon. We speak to everyone we gain eye contact with....we look for it. I appreciate a woman too much to not let her know she's gorgeous whether I want her or not.

Old 07-29-2014, 08:42 AM

It takes more than that

Old 07-29-2014, 08:56 AM

2,406 posts, read 7,903,258 times
it's quite annoying and gets almost to the point of uncomfortable/awkward! even a smile or just a hello would make it less so.....i understand fears, insecurities, etc, but you don't have to ask me out, just say hi! I've had this conversation with friends many times and all the stares make us uncomfortable, for more so than a simple hello would

Old 07-29-2014, 09:08 AM

Its difficult to not have a hatred towards women for expecting men to make the first move and initiate

Old 07-29-2014, 09:12 AM

898 posts, read 937,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOUISIANA'SLEGEND View Post
Its called...."Hi, how are you doing" with a very telling smile of intention. But I know outside of the south, gretting is very uncommon. We speak to everyone we gain eye contact with....we look for it. I appreciate a woman too much to not let her know she's gorgeous whether I want her or not.
I agree, I think it may be a regional thing. People can be more standoffish up north and in the Midwest. I once approached a girl and told her something along the lines of "Hi, my name is 4DM1N, I'm in town visiting from X state. How are you?". Her response to me was, "Does that line work on everyone?". I was dumbfounded. What was otherwise an innocuous conversation-starter, was misconstrued as some tacky pick up line. It essentially destroyed the mood and I walked away with my tail between my legs. This is why I rarely approach girls, because of moments like that.

IME, people from the south are much friendlier and far more approachable. I remember people waving to us from their porches when we'd drive down the road.

Last edited by 4DM1N; 07-29-2014 at 09:21 AM..

Old 07-29-2014, 09:15 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
Its difficult to not have a hatred towards women for expecting men to make the first move and initiate
Do you also hate all men who do make the first move and initiate? Because there are millions of them out there doing just that. Whether or not they are confident, or a quivering mass of jello under the surface, they're still doing it.

Old 07-29-2014, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Do you also hate all men who do make the first move and initiate? Because there are millions of them out there doing just that. Whether or not they are confident, or a quivering mass of jello under the surface, they're still doing it.
Ya i hate the guys who are good at it, rarely get rejected or friend-zoned
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships