Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 04:46 AM

11,393 posts, read 9,316,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both genders.

A. Will you date somebody who look great with makeup, gross without makeup?

B. Will you divorce your spouse if he or she gives you mind blowing sex while you are dating, and withdraw sex after you are married?
A) I'm not into the heavy makup look so chances are I won't be interested.
There is more to a potential partner than just looks. From the example in Post #9 --- if I had a lot in common with the woman from the way she looks on the left I would not have a problem. However she would probably need to smile.

B) No interest in getting married again. But playing along if one half of the couple does not want to have sex anymore then the right thing to do is either breakup or go into an open marriage. It would be selfish not to agree to one if it came to that. That would be the reason for a breakup. No doubt other issues are prevalent.
Life is too short to deal with conflict.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 05:47 AM

7,325 posts, read 6,948,959 times
If some one was being deceptive ,in spite of looks and personality ,I would definately raise serious question about the relationship.
There have been women and men merly marrying for money,support, stattus ,survival escape from parents what ever, and then change gears right after the cerimony .
This has been going on for centuries.
Some victoms know this going in and never do a thing about it, and they do get run over eventually.
Some women and men ,in desperation take any thing they can get, and after word decide that they can do better, forgetting their previous state, or their friends coaching .
The question is what is your word worth ,"the vows at marrage ?"
A person willing to lie there, is likely to lie again and again .
Is the prospective mate honest and dependable ? Even to other responsibilities other people ? Or are there a lot of empty promises made to others . there's your clue.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:51 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,164,602 times
Quote:
This is what I meant
Wow she looks terrible without make up!

Old 05-08-2013, 06:00 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,164,602 times
A. I wouldn't marry somebody who looked "gross" without make-up.
B. If she was a good wife in other areas, I would just get a mistress.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:11 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,446,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
You disappoint me man......its better to have a few on the go!

Old 05-08-2013, 07:13 AM

39,328 posts, read 27,714,397 times
Quote:
A. I wouldn't marry somebody who looked "gross" without make-up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
You disappoint me man......its better to have a few on the go!
You two!

Old 05-08-2013, 07:15 AM

39,328 posts, read 27,714,397 times
Quote:
Wow she looks terrible without make up!
I know. This is the original picture I posted

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/as...-kunis-640.jpg

Old 05-08-2013, 07:33 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,188,012 times
A. Hayle no.

B. Never married, so I don't know. Maybe if you aren't handling your business in that department, that could happen. So I don't know. It's hard for me to imagine a scenario in which a woman will lock up the box from her husband if he's puttin' it down, unless it was out of spite or something else. If that was the case, then I'd understand a separation. That's just not right.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:14 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,989,697 times
Quote:
This question is directed to both genders.

A. Will you date somebody who look great with makeup, gross without makeup?

B. Will you divorce your spouse if he or she gives you mind blowing sex while you are dating, and withdraw sex after you are married?
A. not if she really was "gross" but i can't imagine *that* drastic a change from makeup. if you change "gross" to "a lot less attractive" then yes possibly, if her personality was great and she was in great shape

B. yes, but only after a serious genuine effort to improve the situation (talks, trying to spice things up, counseling, see if there is some underlying reason why, etc). and certainly i'd break up a dating relationship if something like that happened before marriage

Old 05-08-2013, 09:17 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,989,697 times
Quote:
I know. This is the original picture I posted

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/as...-kunis-640.jpg

i doubt she usually looks that bad without makeup. everyone takes the occasional awful photo, even attractive people

if you rephrase question A to "would you date Mila fuc*ing Kunis without makeup" i'm sure the true answer for all the men on this board is a resounding "YES" (even if some will try to pooh-pooh it based off that photo)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships