Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 07:55 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,384,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
You obviously haven't been on this forum that long...
Yeah stick around. We could probably create an entire sub-forum on guys with bad luck with women.

But I've also heard men in real life say this.

Which begs the question, in your real life, every guy you have come across has had nothing but good luck with women and dating?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 08:49 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,744,348 times
I can honestly say that I've heard more men say this than women. Probably by a wide margin.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:34 PM

1 posts, read 1,010 times
It is more of the other way around, and many of us guys that will approach a woman that we would really like to meet will get Rejected. women are much different today than they were years ago, and meeting a real good one today is like winning the Lottery. there are just too many Very High Maintenance Women out there nowadays, and they really think that they are God's gift to men. so it is without a doubt much harder for us men to meet a good one that can Accept us for who we are.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:41 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
Its true, both men and women say this, but it has completely different meaning! If a woman says :I have bad luck with guys", it usually means "I can choose and pick any guy I want, but I always end up choosing the wrong guy". When a guy says "I have bad luck with women", it usually translates to " I cant land a date for the last 2 years, and havent been laid since 2002".

Old 10-23-2013, 10:52 PM

428 posts, read 445,673 times
It's simple..."what" is important to a lot of women ISN'T very important at all. If you listen to women boast about a man whom others deem the greatest ever since the beginning of time, often it's stupid random or superficial stuff. Who cares if he's tall...who cares about his degree...who cares what status his family is....who cares about his clothes....who cares about his hair....who cares about his house and what neighborhood it's in. Stupid stupid stuff......many cases that guy is a total douche anyway.

The guy who they won't give the chance to could mop the floor with ^that GUY! I blame this on the feminist movement and modern times. Their grandma and mom weren't so picky and stupid. They were every very smart in fact. The CDL school bus driver actually stood a chance. He died at home in her/his bed at 90 years old married for 70 years.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:53 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by techcrium View Post
How do you have "bad luck" with guys?

How come guys never say this? I've never heard of a guy saying, "Yeah I always seem to have bad luck with women...."
Very good question actually.

I have never said I have bad luck with women. For me, I think it is because finding someone to be attracted to me is the difficult part, so it's more a goal that I work towards as opposed to something that has to do with luck. More numbers. Rejection is pretty cut and dry, so it's not a question of luck, just finding a yes.

For a lot of women, I think attraction is easy. It just comes down to making the right choices. So, if they pick the wrong guy a few times, then I can see how they think they are unlucky.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:57 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,579,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Its true, both men and women say this, but it has completely different meaning! If a woman says :I have bad luck with guys", it usually means "I can choose and pick any guy I want, but I always end up choosing the wrong guy". When a guy says "I have bad luck with women", it usually translates to " I cant land a date for the last 2 years, and havent been laid since 2002".
This is generally it.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:05 PM

17,623 posts, read 17,682,949 times
some women are attracted to the bad boys who will end up beating or controlling them as well as commit felony crimes. these women will regularly date or marry such guys then complain they cant find any good guys when those are the types of guys they turn down. if you regularly date bad guys then the problem is you. you need o reexamine what traits and behaviors those guys exhibit and avoid any guy with those traits. they may not be as exciting for you, but they're less likely to beat you to a pulp.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:22 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
You obviously haven't been on this forum that long...

And I've known plenty of men who lament about having bad luck with women.
lmao!

Old 10-23-2013, 11:31 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,996,977 times
Oopsie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships