Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 06:15 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,882,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
No digital evidence - unless it is self-destructing. The code can be cracked!

LMAO

Well, then I think the safest thing is to mark it "Naked Pics of Mom and Dad."

I think most kids would run at even the mere possibility of seeing Mom and Dads naughty bits.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 06:19 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
I have a handful of playboys in a box on the top shelf in my closet. Other suggested locations, a locked toolbox or stashed in one of my tool chests.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:38 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,383,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Well, then I think the safest thing is to mark it "Naked Pics of Mom and Dad."

I think most kids would run at even the mere possibility of seeing Mom and Dads naughty bits.
We have a winner! That is absolutely brilliant! Those are really the only viewers I am worried about. They will run from a file labeled "Nake Pics of Mom and Dad!" I am getting a sharpie and a manila envelope now.

Why didn't I think of this? This forum is so helpful!

Old 04-20-2013, 06:38 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,783,841 times
Quote:
(Disclaimer: Yes, another lighthearted thread from me, so stop reading if you are looking for something more serious.)

So we have some great naked photos of us... My hubby has been keeping them hidden in his top dresser drawer. But I am getting worried one of the kids will somehow stumble upon them. Once my cousin was scrolling through my digital camera and briefly saw one before I grabbed the camera! So I have since deleted all digital evidence and only keep prints.

So where is the best place to store photos for secrecy and longevity, but ease of access? Should I just get a lockbox for them? I think I want to keep them forever. Our bodies look great in the photos and it would be fun to reminisce about it when we are 80 years old.
I can hang on to them for you. Want my address? I promise not to sell them or anything like that...

Old 04-20-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I would scan them and put them in a password protected file.

THIS really is the BEST suggestion. Try 7zip or Winrar for a good free zip program that allows passwords.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:50 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,130,647 times
Password protected thumb drive.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:51 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,701,662 times
Maybe you could put them in a sweater pocket or something. We are lucky and can display them on the wall thank goodness!

Old 04-20-2013, 06:57 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,383,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Maybe you could put them in a sweater pocket or something. We are lucky and can display them on the wall thank goodness!
You are so lucky! I look forward to the day when I can display the photos and walk naked around the house again.

BTW, I like the actual print photos over viewing them digitally. I may read e-books/mags, but I just like the old-fashioned prints for my naked photos for some reason. Also, I don't want to be searching through drives when I just want a quick peek. Am I too high maintenance when it comes to naked photo storage?

Old 04-20-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
You are so lucky! I look forward to the day when I can display the photos and walk naked around the house again.

BTW, I like the actual print photos over viewing them digitally. I may read e-books/mags, but I just like the old-fashioned prints for my naked photos for some reason. Also, I don't want to be searching through drives when I just want a quick peek. Am I too high maintenance when it comes to naked photo storage?

Have you ever thought of doing naked scrapbooking?

Old 04-20-2013, 07:04 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,022,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Password protected thumb drive.
Only if you keep multiples. I am in the IT world. I have seen my fair share of thumb drives go corrupt and lose everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships