Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 11:54 PM

111 posts, read 293,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post

if you don't like him why the hell do you care?
move on and buy a ***** at you local sex shop to cater to your needs.
Because we see each other at work. We talk at work and he looks at me differently. .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 11:56 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,454,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imdatgirl View Post
Because we see each other at work. We talk at work and he looks at me differently. .
and?

Old 04-30-2013, 12:02 AM

111 posts, read 293,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
and?
I was just curious if he likes me.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:28 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,454,139 times
and my question is "why" if you don't even like him "that much" those two things don't logically line up with one another.
you are looking for something from this guy because he can offer it and you want it. either do it or do not, that's your choice.

you wont be able to keep passing the buck all your life, start taking some personal responsibility in the situations your allow yourself in.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:45 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I think she's just having an ego boost.
A little girl in a woman's body - the exact type I taught my sons to avoid like the plague

Old 04-30-2013, 01:00 AM

42 posts, read 65,137 times
When your attached to someone its thrilling to go out and have physical contact with another. If he were acutally dating this imdatgirl character he probably wouldn't be into her at all. Shes just someone who IS NOT his current gf. Us guys need variety. Its our nature..........

Old 04-30-2013, 01:55 AM

3,353 posts, read 6,442,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imdatgirl View Post
Me and this guy work for the same company. We work different shifts. Anyway today, we had a training at work and we were in the same class . I was surprised to get a text from him in class. We've texted before about random stuff. We've texted a few time in class.

I have a crush on this guy and I'm sure he finds me attractive too. I and other coworkers have caught him checking me out sometimes. We get really close sometimes like touching skin, touching ones arm, making handshakes. After the class, we talked and decided to hang out together. We grabbed some drinks. We got too close. We held hands once. Weve talked about personal stuff, his lovelife, my lovelife snd alot other things. We said bye and hugged. He said he had fun and I said I did too.

The thing is this guy has a long term gf and I'm dating someone but not exclusively. I'm just wondering if you guys think that this guy likes me? He said hes only 80% sure that he wants to be with his gf but he loves her. He also said that he has to use his brain and not his heart( talking about his gf).
Yeah he may actually like you and wants to do other 'things' with you, but it's on you if you're willing to take the risk. As you said, you have a crush on him but do you think that could develop into emotions or feelings for him if you do have sex? I mean that's what it's really all about. If you think you'd end up being sprung off the guy, then by all means avoid having sex with him. I feel like such a c-o-c-k block but I'm just telling you the truth.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:16 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,426,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Another woman who sees taken men as "higher status" than a single man.

Women love taken men and like the guy that all the females want.
Yeah because one or two anecdotes is a great way to extrapolate what "women" in general want or love.

Not.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:09 AM

46 posts, read 55,655 times
i think....he likes you too..as a friend,,
don't be serious...

Old 04-30-2013, 09:25 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,109,941 times
How would you feel if you had a long term boyfriend and he was out flirting over drinks with one of his coworkers and telling personal things about your relationship to her? What goes around comes around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships